rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good comeback for when girl thinks I'm lying

I'm in a bumfuck city where girls don't believe I'm American. I'm getting these two:

1. "You're not American."

2. "You don't sound American. You sound kind of.. British."

[Image: monkey.gif]

It's more likely to come from those who have never been to America and barely speak English. I'd say I get it about 33% of the time.

I've gone with the reasonable approach, "Why do you think that?" but it's no good. I'm tempted to take my passport to make the girls feel stupid, but qualifying myself is weakness. Got ideas for snappy comeback?

1. psssh Says the girl that isn't even from *country of origin*

2. My forefathers are turning over in their graves right now! How dare you?!

Both tongue in cheek obviously.

That's my first go at this, I've got something better somewhere....

You'd better tell my passport that. *you don't show it unless they agree to your terms for a kiss*

Girl: You are not American.

Roosh: Yeah, you got me. I was just fucking with you. *pause*

Girl: See, I knew it!

Roosh (with a straight face): I'm actually a Nigerian prince. *sip drink, look away*

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

How about something simple like, "I've traveled all over Europe and I kind of picked up a little bit of an accent."

Quote: (12-13-2012 08:15 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. "You're not American."

2. "You don't sound American. You sound kind of.. British."

... Got ideas for snappy comeback?

"Good"

Quote: (12-13-2012 08:28 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Roosh (with a straight face): I'm actually a Nigerian prince. *sip drink, look away*

Agree and amplify. That's the way.

Quote: (12-13-2012 08:28 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I like this one.

Or you can go with:

"Really? Come over to my crib right now, and I will cook you a burger."

ABC.

Always Be Closing.

Trial Closes are important to get in early and often.

You could pre-empt this by demonstrating your passport before they mention it.

Start digging in your pocket and as her to hold stuff while you try to find your lighter. Put the passport in her hand, and now you've gone from "you're not American!" to "Wow, you're from America?"

Quote: (12-13-2012 08:27 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

You'd better tell my passport that. *you don't show it unless they agree to your terms for a kiss*
I like this one.

The funny thing is that I've been experimenting with "I'm from Russia" and they never doubt it.

Problem is when they believe I'm lying off the bat, the pickup isn't going places. I kind of want a comeback that makes them feel stupid.

My response to number 1 would be "Okay, let's take a short pop quiz." You would then proceed to ask her 5-10 short questions on America or American history. Start off with something simple like who was the first president of the United States and as the questions progress increase the difficulty of each one. Save the last one with a question about DC that can only be answered by someone that has lived there. In addition to turning the tables on her and qualifying her you get to have some fun with it as well. As for number 2 respond with this "Guilty as charged. Im actually 105th in line to the throne."

1- So what if they dont believe you? You need to prove yourself to them?

2- So what if you are? Are you using your geographical origin as a pivotal part of your game?

Quote:Quote:

Her: You are not american.
You: Thats right, im japanese. And i have a tiiiiiiny dick.

You: Of course I am. I am fat and stupid and I own a lot of guns.

But the only answer you should be considering:

You: ... so, I spent 6 months in russia, and now I wanted to come here just to get to know this city, and...
Her: Where are you from?
You: I am american.
You: Ok. So, anyways, I got here a couple of days ago, and I was looking for a place to live, and...

Got this a lot in Poland because my polish was good enough that girls didn't believe I wasn't from poland. What worked for me there was to act very flattered about it. Sometimes I'd follow this up to ask to hear some tongue twisters and other times I'd just compliment things I'd seen recently and pause strategically. Poles seemed to believe that nobody polish could ever say good things about the country.

In the US, people bring up my accent sometimes too. I will literally say that I get that alot and immediately segue into some story involving traveling.

Try to find some words you say that are distinctly american. I've had people say that they didn't believe I was from the US until they heard me say "awesome".

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Hahaha go like G, calmly pull out your roll and mention how its all american made benjamins. I bet you would get some bug eyes there.

why not try making a bet: "OK, i'll show you my passport. If I'm right, you have to kiss me on the cheek, if you're right & im wrong, i'll cook you a burger."

Just say "Do you want to see my passport?"

They say "yes".

You're not qualifying yourself cause they asked for it.

Build trust. It's interesting. Playful. You can then ask them to show you their ID. Short routine that builds comfort and fun.

If you want to be more interesting / playful you can say "I have proof" and then they'll say "what is it" and then you say "I'm extremely handsome" or something like that.

Or you can also strait up say after they say you're lying "Is it because I'm too handsome to be american?"

You can even say "what do you think I am" which will build some playful investment as they try to guess what you are.

Possibilities are endless. Them telling you you are lying is an excellent scenario

lol so you're gonna pass on a great way to be funny and playful, and then bore them with an unrelated boring other conversational thread?

Cool idea bro

Quote: (12-13-2012 09:03 PM)germanico Wrote:  

1- So what if they dont believe you? You need to prove yourself to them?

2- So what if you are? Are you using your geographical origin as a pivotal part of your game?

You: Thats right, im japanese. And i have a tiiiiiiny dick.

You: Of course I am. I am fat and stupid and I own a lot of guns.

But the only answer you should be considering:

You: ... so, I spent 6 months in russia, and now I wanted to come here just to get to know this city, and...
Her: Where are you from?
You: I am american.
You: Ok. So, anyways, I got here a couple of days ago, and I was looking for a place to live, and...

LoL 5 posts already screwing with a senior member. These new dudes get banned quick as hell nowadays.

I think it's dependant on where you are in the world when a girl questions your Americanism.

A typical response to a girl in Eastern Europe that would shut her mouth is, "If you are lucky you can come visit my home in New York/Miami/LA."

The typical response to me telling them I live in NYC is that it's their dream to one day visit NY. The NYC response demonstrates enormous value with EE women. At least it did among Croatian, Montenegran, Setbian, Romanian, etc. women as of last year.

I think a more Western game response is to be a bit dickish and "American" about the whole thing.

Quote: (12-13-2012 09:49 PM)Fingerman Wrote:  

lol so you're gonna pass on a great way to be funny and playful, and then bore them with an unrelated boring other conversational thread?

Cool idea bro

3-day suspension.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Do the poker thing. Ask her to own up to her beliefs and put money where her mouth is. Make her "pay" for her clueless "instinct".

Her: I don't believe you're American.

Roosh: I'll tell you what, if I am American how 'bout we make a date and you buy me a drink/coffee?

Her: OK deal.

Roosh
: (sucka)

Her: I don't believe you are American, you sound British

Me: And how would you know that? Have you been to both places(Of course she won't)?

Or

Me: Oh really? Then tell me what an American is supposed to sound like...

"A picture is worth a thousand words". I would use that opportunity to show a couple pics on a smartphone to prove my nationality. Do it non-chalant, and it will open the door to her wanting to see more photos. Just have a real interesting one next to the first one you show her. Think of it like stacking a card deck.

Picture phone game can be highly effective if used properly. I have it down to a science, complete with Spanish script. Will reload to calibrate for American girls, but can be used anywhere.

As for being accused of being British? Welllll..... I got sofme nasty comebacks, but will refrain from being rude on this thread. [Image: angel.gif] Hint- Play off of stag parties.

I also have a surefire proven comeback specific to EE, BUT you have to have a Georgia DL. [Image: idea.gif]

If I can prove you wrong right now you owe me a drink. Deal ?

If she says yes, show her your passport.

Problem solved + free drinks = win.