rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Brave New World: Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol

Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol.

My question is a simple one: At what age do we should begin doing them?

We would all agree that drinking of the age of 12 is not appropriate, but many of my peers began drinking at an early age and thus, when they matured, drinking was no longer a big deal. I believe the same mentalities would apply to the other two in the triad.

My main question to the community is at what age do you think sex should become commonplace?

Quote: (12-13-2012 06:02 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol.

My question is a simple one: At what age do we should begin doing them?

We would all agree that drinking of the age of 12 is not appropriate, but many of my peers began drinking at an early age and thus, when they matured, drinking was no longer a big deal. I believe the same mentalities would apply to the other two in the triad.

My main question to the community is at what age do you think sex should become commonplace?

I don't think there is any "right answer".

It depends on the individual.

I started super early and by the Grace of God, I am fine today.

I have friends that started early and got dashed on the rocks on The Ocean of Life.

I used to snag my dad's beer as a VERY young kid, but I didn't really start drinking until high school. I drank HEAVILY in college and the first few years out. I stopped drinking at all for several years, and now I do socially on occasion. I never even experimented with drugs. I started tongueing girls down in elementary school, but didn't fuck until I was 18.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I remember reading a study that concluded that those who lost their virginity before 15 and after 20 had issues regarding sex; from anxiety to intimacy issues. Drugs at a super young age (< 15yo) (e.g. weed and excessive alcohol) has huge repercussions on the growing brain.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Drinking at 15. Weed, Hallucinogens, pills, opium, whipits, GHB, and sex at 18. Blow at 23.

I'd like to think that despite extensive "experimentation", I'm pretty sharp.

Sex should never be a big deal.

Drugs are on a case-by-case basis. Some dumbshit kids really cannot afford to lose any more brain cells. I've seen too many incidents of dudes losing their shit on various substances.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-14-2012 12:18 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Drinking at 15. Weed, Hallucinogens, pills, opium, whipits, GHB, and sex at 18. Blow at 23.

I'd like to think that despite extensive "experimentation", I'm pretty sharp.

Sex should never be a big deal.

Drugs are on a case-by-case basis. Some dumbshit kids really cannot afford to lose any more brain cells. I've seen too many incidents of dudes losing their shit on various substances.

Damn you fucked with opium? Did you get all the way to heroin or you just stopped on the unrefined stuff?
Anyway morphine is extremely addictive that's not something to fuck with.

I started humping chicks at a very young age and I don't see any negative impact.

I think the best age depends on the person, when your body starts feeling that urge to experiment sexually then it is time.

It might be 8,10,12,14 it's all good, as long as the child is not forced to do anything but rather seeks it by himself.

When it comes to "drugs"; the fact that a bunch of plants and man made substances are put together as a whole it becomes difficult for the general population to know what's good.

Psychedelics: LSD, DMT, Psilocybin, MDMA are mind opening substances that IMO should not be uses before 14-16

Shit that will get you fucked up: Cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin, meth, krokodile, bath salt should never be fucked with due to their extreme addictive sides. If a 14 year old fuck with heroin, he's gone.

Cannabis: stand out on its own, great for everything, shouldn't be fucked with before 14 IMO

Again it all depends on the individual, everybody is unique

boredom is evil

Probably a bit earlier than 18, like 15 or so seems natural. But given the devastating effect of amassing sexual partners on a woman's sexual market value, I think culture should encourage this to be later, like at least 18, maybe 20. Not all biological facts are good for us. I'm talking only about female age of losing virginity here because female preferences usually determine the frequency of sex for everyone else, unless you live a culture with very widespread rape.

This will of course never happen, but one can dream.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I drink, I smoke, I fuck. Some people don't drink, some people don't smoke, and some people do not fuck.

I remember, before I had ever smoked weed, how monumentally taboo it was. It wasn't something we did, it was something THOSE kids did. I remember watching the above the influence commercials and being unfazed. As if, "OF COURSE I'm not going to smoke weed." Smoking weed was just SO far outside of my reality, I couldn't own the concept.

And then I went to college.

Suddenly, as if over night, I smoked weed; got high, and took the mask off weed. And then I smoked a lot of it. My reality completely changed. Everybody I knew smoked weed, you were weird if you DIDN'T smoke weed. It was everywhere. It became the case that it was difficult to imagine what life would be like without weed.

And then I moved home,

And it all changed; But only, it didn't. She was still omnipresent.

I began to see weed everywhere, I would run into her without even trying. I often caught myself saying where were you when I was 16??

Alcohol has always been around so it was never a thing. I always had cousins who could buy it for me and today whenever I fancy I can get myself a 12 pack. But sex still remains elusive. Sex is still something that THEY DO. I do it now and then, but only when I party.

I submitted the above poll to the community to see if I could get you guys thinking about the way you view sex. Is it something that is within your reach or something you are still struggling to acquire? Is sex something YOU do? I suppose this ultimately comes down to a discussion of scarcity vs abundance, but I don't think many guys realize that.

Could it be that the reason you are being held up is simply because you aren't a person who has sex?

Could it be that YOUR secret to getting more pussy is as simple as realizing you are a sexual person?

I know people who talk about the law of attraction tend to be off their fucking rockers, but could it be that all it takes for you to attract an abundance of women in your life is for you to realize that you are a sexual man?

Could it be? I don't know, but a boy can dream.

-PJ

Drugs & alcohol are much more about identity than sex.

From the perspective of one with a very addictive personality, I would choose to get totally fucked up than laid. Mid-lay, my mind might be wondering to that shot or line of yayo in the kitchen & I might stop just to get at that. Or I when I go out to score, I might not be lookin to score T&A but rather D&A (drugs & alc). And although popularized in the movies, drugs in this capacity more often than not for most people lead to random hookups IME, because drugs are only surface level.

From someone who easily gets addicted, one reaches 'enlightenment' when one realizes and consumately internalizes that one does not need drugs and alcohol just to get by, but they may provide fuel if you have already started a fire. But even then, it's easy for someone of this type to get carried away.