rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social Network Gaming

Social Network Gaming

Hi guys, was just after a bit of advice really.

There is this girl from work who I would not mind getting in the sack. Now I know you guys suggest gaming at work is a bad idea, but firstly, we don't work directly alongside each other plus I have finished working there now.

We built up a friendly playful rapport, she once threw some peas at me and I swore I would get her back for that. I teased her every now and again letting her know I was out to get her back but I never did.

Because the chances of me seeing her again are quite slim I was planning on sending her a message on facebook, telling her that I was going to get her back by getting her silly drunk and then getting her to meet me one night.

Do you think this is a wise idea? What is my best approach?

I can't be sure but I think she may be attracted to me, I sometimes catch her glancing at me and she always smiles.

I have never really successfully got anything by using social networking, so how do I play this one out?

Cheers guys

Social Network Gaming

Completely against your idea, don't do it!

If you already worked with the girl and know her IRL, then you will look weak and shy if you work her now thru a social networking site.
If you want to get her, then phone her and do so the normal way.

SMS or a message thru internet won't do it.

Now, for your frame of mind: don't overthink about this girl liking you or not, just assume she DOESN'T, but you are still playful enough to go in to a date with her, get her drunk and see if she gets loose/lost/messy.

If you were work colleagues and were friendly over a period of time, without getting much more, then when you get your date, be aggressive about your physical language toward her, otherwise, you are in the ugly zone of being her friend forever.

Social Network Gaming

Yep I second that. Don't shit where you eat. Being social should will give you more opportunities to get laid. But in of itself it will not. How many friends to you have that are clowns and entertain everyone but don't get laid? You don't need to be social to get laid. Unless you count gaming a girl one on one as social..

Rob

Social Network Gaming

I'll have to leave that one alone then as I don't have her number.

I won't be getting out a lot in the next few weeks due to work so I thought it could be an easy effortless way to get laid.

Do you guys oppose to gaming online, social networking sites etc?

Social Network Gaming

phone , text, email, facebook, etc.

What does it matter?

The PUA community is confusing just as many guys as it is helping.

Social Network Gaming

I've said this before. It's something that a lot of guys who have read MM and pickup just overlook. Social networking, text, anything but face to face is just used to set up the next meeting. Phone game is a little different, since it is in real time and she can hear your voice, but there is no substitute for real life gaming.

That being said, flakiness sucks and to me is totally unexplainable. A girl can seem totally into you when you meet but then completely flake out when you try to set up another meetup. It's just the nature of the game, and the reason why going after multiple girls at once is the best route. The best way to reduce a flake is to build attraction and more importantly comfort/some sort of connection or commonality before you leave.

What I suggest is that you type her a fb message saying "I'm going to be by xxx this monday/tuesday/wednesday/thursday/friday running some errands and I'll be grabbing some lunch. Come along."

If she bites, great. If not, don't think too much of it.

Social Network Gaming

Sorry, I thought you had her phone number.
In your case, then your only route of comm is thru a social network site if you are already friends. I don't oppose that type of game, if you read my posts.

I just thought you had enough IRL possibilities with her, to detour to facebook.

But then the previous post gives you the idea of how to message her without appearing needy.

Social Network Gaming

Well I am definitely not one of the more experienced players on these forums, but I don't think there is anything wrong with sending her a facebook message, if you don't have her number, or prospects of hanging out with her through friends. I mean you don't want to just randomly show up at your old work place to "casually" run into her, that would be a totally obvious beta move, so just try hitting her up, I mean if she doesn't take the bait, then so what, at least you tried right? I think UgSlayer had the right idea, but I might just try to send her a friendly message asking how work is going, and how much you're glad you got out of there, then maybe suggest that the two of you catch up over drinks, definitely don't want to say that you want to get her "silly drunk" even if you're just kidding. Also, as an alternative option, if you know that she frequents a happy hour at a local bar on a certain night after work, just cruise up and act all surprised to see her.

Social Network Gaming

Quote: (04-05-2010 03:27 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Well I am definitely not one of the more experienced playersI mean you don't want to just randomly show up at your old work place to "casually" run into her, that would be a totally obvious beta move

Yeah, you don't want to do that, but you could wait until she posts about going to some bar or some restaurant with friends, and then get your friends together, show up and "casually" run into her.

I did that once. It actually didn't work, because I was already drunk as shit when I got there, and the girl was completely sober, so I was an asshole and a half, but she has no idea I only showed up there because I saw it on her facebook status.... and she never will. So, in that sense, it worked. I guess.