rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Christian Game/ Marriage Forums?

I've googled, but all I could find was angry MRA forums and Christian Video Game forums.

I'm most likely going to marry my girlfriend in a year or two, and I'm looking for a place where I can get advice on marrying her without a state license, married/LTR discussions and other Game stuff through the lens of Christianity.

Anyone know?

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/?s=christianity

Pretty sure that guy covers Christian game

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-12-2012 05:49 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/?s=christianity

Pretty sure that guy covers Christian game

Thanks, man. I've been reading Dalrock for a while now. He's a great writer. Well researched and very funny.

But I'm looking for a forum. I was thinking of asking him about this, but he gets tons of emails. So I thought I'd try here first. [Image: smile.gif]

You want to marry her without registering it with the state but want it recognized by your church?

Also, can't say I've ever seen any christian game forums either. Though I'm pretty well versed in church culture, christian business, dating and under 30 year church goers getting married. I'm curious about what your thinking, drop me a PM.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Maybe ask the author of this blog -

http://gameformarriage.blogspot.com

Quote: (12-12-2012 06:32 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

You want to marry her without registering it with the state but want it recognized by your church?

Also, can't say I've ever seen any christian game forums either. Though I'm pretty well versed in church culture, christian business, dating and under 30 year church goers getting married. I'm curious about what your thinking, drop me a PM.

I've been thinking about dropping by some various christian churches and running game. Any tips on venue choice, approach strategy, or game?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (12-12-2012 08:12 PM)storm Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2012 06:32 PM)wiscanada Wrote:  

I've been thinking about dropping by some various christian churches and running game. Any tips on venue choice, approach strategy, or game?

I advise a longer term strategy, like pick a few months to use a sunday morning. If you can find one of the big, newer, sort of looks like a shopping mall, churches that have music and video it would be your best bet. Dress well, go alone, fill out a 'connections/visitors card' and look for girls looking at you during the service.

Dressing well means (to me) no tie, and if you can do something with an edge or fashionable. You want an 'alpha bad boy on the reform' vibe.

You can either seek out or will be connected via your visitors group to a 'young adults' sub group if you are under 33 or to a 'small group/intro group' from there. From there proceed with Day Game techniques with elderly openers based around how you are clueless when it comes to religion but that your heart and morals are in it.

Thats the beauty of the new style evangelical churches, they have programming with a very obvious and overt social structure that is built to welcome newcomers, integrate and make you feel comfortable quickly.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I made a Church Game thread a while back

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4379.html

I do not attend church, but Christian friends of mine met their girlfriends by getting involved in young adult groups at their churches (they go to non-denominational churches).