rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Do You Guys Think Of Return Of Kings?

I'm surprised to find myself saying this, but I think I actually like ROK better than Roosh's main blog now, three main reasons:

1. The regulgar articles.

They're often short, but not always, and they provide interesting newslinks anyway.

2. More authors

More authors, more perspectives, more diversity etc.

The Design.

Graphics/design go a long way. I bought a pretty decent looking template for my own blog a while ago and Roosh's site has convinced me to get onto the WordPress self-hosted program so I can install it (as well as get back to writing).

What do you guys think?

At first I thought it was going to be similar to NexxtLevelUp but actually ROK is better now, after the initial warm-up the site is getting good.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

http://www.returnofkings.com/

Quote:Quote:

I think I actually like ROK better than Roosh's main blog now

When creating the site, I had in my mind that it will attract a slightly different audience, though of course there will be a huge overlap.

Quote: (12-10-2012 03:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I think I actually like ROK better than Roosh's main blog now

When creating the site, I had in my mind that it will attract a slightly different audience, though of course there will be a huge overlap.

It is getting better by the day Roosh. I like the variety of authors and topics. And the design layout looks good. Though the main blog will always be your bread and butter.

You should do movie reviews too i think. Especially if for some reason you find yourself running dry of ideas.

A good one to do would be shame. A movie which got a lot of mixed thought's on here. Some dudes are to caught up in the feminism bullshit that they actually think it's trying to shame them for their lifestyle. Yet i can tell you that from an actual sex addicts point of view this clearly wasn't the movies aim.

I think the quality of Roosh's regular blog has been off the charts in recent months so I haven't checked out ROK that much (you know a blog post is good when you immediately find yourself agreeing and wishing you would have written after finishing it). I think it's a good idea to invite guys from the forum to post there.

I like it. It's different. More social commentary/newsy, while the main blog leans very biographical.

I hope that as it grows it at least stays within the realm of 4-5 strict topics though. At 1/day there's going to be hundreds of posts soon enough and without a strict organizational structure it risks devolving into a jumbled mess!

The newest instagram post is pushed past the limits for me, though, of what I'd define as "useful" reading. I hope it stay firmly on the topics of game, books/learning, health, women, and keeps away from posts that are just barely, loosely, related to these topics.

I like how guys from the forum post. It's like a blog for forum members who are too busy/lazy/etc to have a blog.

I like that RoK is not net-nanny blocked at work. Unlike how rooshv is now.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:39 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I like how guys from the forum post. It's like a blog for forum members who are too busy/lazy/etc to have a blog.

Or people who don't mind all the traffic it will bring to their real blogs [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (12-10-2012 08:37 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (12-10-2012 06:39 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Or people who don't mind all the traffic it will bring to their real blogs [Image: wink.gif]

If that's not an example of working smart and hard, I don't know what is.

Well played.

Some good articles but the recent one about McDonald's is not great and displays lack of understanding about economics, sometimes a lack of research can make something appear amateurish.

Sheesh, hate agree with Billy, but I do. I think the blog is going great as it is, but I think you guys should get a libertarian-leaning, anti-feminist PUA posting some stuff.

Athlone's stuff is top notch

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The blog will have 15 posts a week. I will consider it a failure if not everyone finds all of those posts to be agreeable, week in and week out. Every post must hit your G spot and you must agree with it, or else what's the point of maintaining a web site?

Quote: (12-11-2012 06:05 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The blog will have 15 posts a week. I will consider it a failure if not everyone finds all of those posts to be agreeable, week in and week out. Every post must hit your G spot and you must agree with it, or else what's the point of maintaining a web site?

This is right but as you already know, I think that at the same time nobody agrees 100% with another human being, given that they both have a working brain.
As I previously stated, thumbs up with the new site, and actually some minor criticism is good because it makes us better.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Yes I think to go one better you should definitely consult all of us on a one-to-one basis so that you can make sure that all the authors on your site write about exactly what all of us want them to write about and nothing else.

I really like it, it became one of the few blogs i visit on a regular basis.

Easy to be sarcastic but agreement is different to respecting an opinion that has come from detailed thought and study. We all joke about the feminist writers hamster-ism and how they start with an idea and twist logic to meet it I would expect a blog by well respected male writers to be very careful to avoid that kind of thing.

I'm not being sarcastic.

All planned posts will now be emailed to you. Simply give a thumbs up if you like it, and a thumbs down if you don't. All posts that you don't like will forever be deleted and withheld from the public. You will get the first email shortly. I hope this plan suits you.

i like rok. interesting content so far

Quote: (12-12-2012 02:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm not being sarcastic.

All planned posts will now be emailed to you. Simply give a thumbs up if you like it, and a thumbs down if you don't. All posts that you don't like will forever be deleted and withheld from the public. You will get the first email shortly. I hope this plan suits you.

This makes me very happy but it may take me three or four days to properly research and evaluate any post, is this OK ?

Quote: (12-12-2012 09:10 PM)billy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2012 02:40 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm not being sarcastic.

This makes me very happy but it may take me three or four days to properly research and evaluate any post, is this OK ?

[Image: EOGhu.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

its ok

EDIT: Athlone's recent post is really good, his posts are usually real solid.