rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putting Monogamy into Perspective

Putting Monogamy into Perspective

I was recently getting serious with this girl and considering seeing only her, leaving a couple other prospects hanging...then I remembered I had balls.

Here are a few thoughts/quotes to undermine monogamy - feel free to add:

You are 1 fuck away from being celibate. You might as well go the full distance and become a monk, so at least then you can achieve happiness, spiritual enlightenment and a higher state of conciousness.

It's no coincidence monogamy sounds like monotomy

You DIRECTLY defy your biological imperiative - your inner cavemen which put you on this very planet.

You are conforming to a purely socially dictated agenda. Like idolising pop-culture and Kim Kardashian.

Monogamy is unnatural for females. I don't give a fuck if she's only had 2 sexual partners - it defies her biological drive as well. Why do you think they hide their ovulation cycle so well? So they could head out when they're most fertile, fuck the alpha male and go home with the soft beta male to raise the child.

They WILL cheat if they find a better mate, you're just less likely to hear about it.

Be a man, do what you were put on this earth to do.

If you're not growing, you're dying.