rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakey chick who shows minor interest but hasn't met up asks if i have FB

I met this girl a month ago at a lounge. We had a convo and she left me. I'm hanging out with my friends and she sees me and motions to me that she is coming over. As she gets there we are arm and arm and she goes "take my number before we separate again..."

She asks me if im going to text her and we talk about hanging out. I hit her up the next day and she's telling me she wants to hang out. I try to set it up for monday and she now says maybe. "i say maybe because my schedule atl work is unpredictable. I go static and hit her up a week later, same thing. That Friday she actually calls me and asks if i could meet up with her for some food downtown. "where are you she asks?" I respond then she says "oh your like an hour away... well maybe we can do another night?" She continues "you want to meet me for yoga tomorrow?" and im going "i have work"

Well i tried to restart again with "what time do you get off work tonight?" "she says 11..." then texts a couple hours later, "do you hv a fb?"

how do i respond to this? this can't end well

She will cyberstalk you to find one picture or quote why she should next you. Mostly she just does not remember what you look like. Least you have your profile tailored for preselection you are dead in the water. Say you opted out of fscebook but will text her a picture of yours on exchange for hers. Say you'll send an interesting one then do a duckface or send a picture of a kitten or something. Look for gareth jones guide to nudes vis cellphone somewhere on googlr

"Flakey chick who shows minor interest"

If you have a Facebook with cool pictures and girls posting on your wall, let her have it. If not, tell her you don't have one.

But by your thread title--you and I both are cognizant of, probabilistically-speaking--how this will end.

You sound infected with the "one-itis." I trust that you are familiar with the antidote to this.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (12-09-2012 11:29 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

"Flakey chick who shows minor interest"

If you have a Facebook with cool pictures and girls posting on your wall, let her have it. If not, tell her you don't have one.

But by your thread title--you and I both are cognizant of, probabilistically-speaking--how this will end.

You sound infected with the "one-itis." I trust that you are familiar with the antidote to this.

is it possible to have one-itis with three girls? because this keeps happening

im going to text "if you forgot what i look like i can send a pic, but only in exchange..."

i do have a lot of girls posting on my wall but mostly avg... not too many hot ones

Do not give her your fb. She will stalk u and get lazy. Keep the mystery going

If she actually said fb instead of facebook I'd say "a few but I can always add another one" pretending you thought she meant fuck buddy. Do it for nothing else but your entertainment.

Quote: (12-10-2012 12:09 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

If she actually said fb instead of facebook I'd say "a few but I can always add another one" pretending you thought she meant fuck buddy. Do it for nothing else but your entertainment.
where the fuck were you earlier? jeez i totally would've used that

Too much banter and incompatible schedules between the two of you to actually meet up. From a bystander point of view it actually seems like both of you are going the extra mile trying not to see each other lol. I think in any case this is pretty much dead in the water. Move on to the next one champ.

Quote: (12-10-2012 08:02 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Too much banter and incompatible schedules between the two of you to actually meet up. From a bystander point of view it actually seems like both of you are going the extra mile trying not to see each other lol. I think in any case this is pretty much dead in the water. Move on to the next one champ.

You know what's odd? two days ago after i asked when she got off work. I just replied with "i'll call you tomorrow"

She calls me yesterday when i was at work. I call her back... no answer. She calls me that night, I pick up and we have a 15 minute convo. Telling me she wants to hang out. I just ended with i'll text you later in the week to chill on friday.

Very odd behavior... Attention whores don't pick up the phone, let alone call you just because.