rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 Cent, master of situation control
0 Cent, master of situation control
50 cent, I don't like his music but he's an interesting guy and story. I stumbled across this interview where he completely turns it around on the interviewer while remaining classy.

That is alpha. Control and dominance without anger.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
Roosh has recommended both of his books, the first one is called The 50th Law by Robert Greene (author of The 48 Laws of Power), the second one is called From Pieces to Weight (no Robert Greene).

They're both on my must-read list but I have yet to acquire a copy of either.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
I'm sure celebs in general grow weary of that gossipy bullshit. Just because they're members of the "media," they think it's cool to ask who you're banging, and that the public is entitled to that information. Most get defensive, which gives them license to talk even more shit about your business. That's the perfect way to deal with those kinds of questions. Another great response is the say, "Why, you volunteering?"

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
I think 50 is one of those dudes that acts hard on the surface, but when he's around girls turns into a complete beta. He was dating Chealsea Handler for a bit and look what she says about how he courted her:

http://allhiphop.com/2012/09/15/hip-hop-...ntimacies/

Quote:Quote:

This is how it started, he was on my show. He was cute, and you know I flirt with all the cute guys on my show. And I thought he was just adorable. Then, he started sending me flowers but ridiculous amounts of like 50 white roses, and it was like laughable. I was like, “Get these out of my office! This is so embarrassing.” Then he started to call my office, and my assistant was like, “50 Cent is calling and I swear I think it is him.” And I’m like, “Oh, my God.” So I got on the phone, and he’s not like a grammatical genius and it’s kind of like silly. You should’ve seen some of the texts he used to send me. I’m like, “This is so stupid.” He said some silly line, but it was very cute and I was like, “He’s sweet. He’s not carrying a gun right now.”

I was going to Nashville I think to do a show; I was on tour for my last book. I said, “I’m going to Nashville.” He said, “I was in L.A, and I was trying to get a hold of you, but I’m in New York now.” I told him, “I’m going to Nashville this weekend,” and he said “Can I meet you there?” I was like, “Yeah, why not?” So he came to Nashville to my show. Then, we had sex. Then, he moved to L.A because he was tape recording so we kind of saw each other for a few of months.

We went out. We dated. We had sex. My friends all loved him. My friends fell in love with him. They we’re like, “This huge gangster guy is like the sweetest.” So we dated for a couple months. And this is the best part, he was going to come with my family, because I was going to Anguilla, to go to Christmas vacation, and I go someplace every year with some of my family. He had met my family in Newark–he would come to see a lot of shows, and he would come and meet me a lot of places.

Kinda takes away from his harder than steel streetwise image. I think a lot of rappers are just like this. Talk tough, but turn into mush over some woman. Often a woman that ain't even all that.
From Speakeasy's excerpt, it sounds like she was into him solely because of his status as a top rapper. Once she got used to that, she got bored. Or he was cooler than she lets on, but she (like most Western women) doesn't want to speak well of a man she's no longer banging.

His behavior isn't inherently beta - Porfirio Rubirosa pulled similar stunts. I suppose high status lets you pull this schtick and get away with it.

As for the vid, it's cool, but not that remarkable. I prefer the vid of that black UFC dude manhandling his cute interviewer. (Rampage Jackson maybe?)
I don't blame the guy for getting at Chelsea the way he did...It worked.I'd do nasty things to Chelsea Handler...
Quote: (12-09-2012 08:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I think 50 is one of those dudes that acts hard on the surface, but when he's around girls turns into a complete beta. He was dating Chealsea Handler for a bit and look what she says about how he courted her:

This is how it started, he was on my show. He was cute, and you know I flirt with all the cute guys on my show. And I thought he was just adorable. Then, he started sending me flowers but ridiculous amounts of like 50 white roses, and it was like laughable. I was like, “Get these out of my office! This is so embarrassing.” Then he started to call my office, and my assistant was like, “50 Cent is calling and I swear I think it is him.” And I’m like, “Oh, my God.” So I got on the phone, and he’s not like a grammatical genius and it’s kind of like silly. You should’ve seen some of the texts he used to send me. I’m like, “This is so stupid.” He said some silly line, but it was very cute and I was like, “He’s sweet. He’s not carrying a gun right now.”

I was going to Nashville I think to do a show; I was on tour for my last book. I said, “I’m going to Nashville.” He said, “I was in L.A, and I was trying to get a hold of you, but I’m in New York now.” I told him, “I’m going to Nashville this weekend,” and he said “Can I meet you there?” I was like, “Yeah, why not?” So he came to Nashville to my show. Then, we had sex. Then, he moved to L.A because he was tape recording so we kind of saw each other for a few of months.

We went out. We dated. We had sex. My friends all loved him. My friends fell in love with him. They we’re like, “This huge gangster guy is like the sweetest.” So we dated for a couple months. And this is the best part, he was going to come with my family, because I was going to Anguilla, to go to Christmas vacation, and I go someplace every year with some of my family. He had met my family in Newark–he would come to see a lot of shows, and he would come and meet me a lot of places.

Kinda takes away from his harder than steel streetwise image. I think a lot of rappers are just like this. Talk tough, but turn into mush over some woman. Often a woman that ain't even all that.

His dealings with Chelsea reeked of coonery/ publicity stunting. I mean here you have an out of prime/ barely average chick that this guy(whos undoubtedly banged and seen hotter girls-Ciara for instance) is absolutely simping over in public.Maybe he saw an opportunity to tap into a newer market by dating and getting cool with Chelsea, either way it was a sad sight from the outside looking in IMO.
Quote: (12-09-2012 09:08 PM)iWin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-09-2012 08:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

His dealings with Chelsea reeked of coonery/ publicity stunting. I mean here you have an out of prime/ barely average chick that this guy(whos undoubtedly banged and seen hotter girls-Ciara for instance) is absolutely simping over in public.Maybe he's saw an opportunity to tap into a newer market by dating and getting cool with Chelsea, either way it was a sad sight from the outside looking in IMO.

I read about them having dinner or something down in New Orleans some time back (he may have been down there shooting a movie or something), and she was quoted as saying it was a business thing. He may have smashed, but it probably was more about PR. The supposed simping wasn't a good look for him, and reinforces how scandalous bitches are - they'll always run their mouths about your business and try to make you look weak.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
I never got all the hype about Chelsea? She looks like a Soccer Mom.
50 Cent and Chelsea Handler? Seriously? That bitch looks like what you get when you unwrap a mummy. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Maybe he's got an old hag fetish?
Quote: (12-09-2012 10:28 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I never got all the hype about Chelsea? She looks like a Soccer Mom.

Some of us happen to like soccer moms...
Not sure what the problem is. In fact, it proves most of the things this site is all about. Let's take some quotes straight from the horse faced bitch's mouth.

1. He was cute, and you know I flirt with all the cute guys on my show.
2. So I got on the phone, and he’s not like a grammatical genius and it’s kind of like silly.
3. Then, we had sex.
4. We went out. We dated. We had sex.

He got the bang. What's the problem here?