rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obese Woman Pepper Sprays Man, Man Gets Back

The video doesn't show why she maced him, but he's clearly walking away when she does it. She's escalating a fight that he had given up and pepper sprays him on a crowded bus. She taunts him while his eyes are burning. Nobody reacts. He shakes it off and gives her a beating. Nobody white knights, and he flees.

I wonder what happened after this.

hmm, it seems the new trend is to punch a lizard as hard as one can. No more slaps or shakes...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

its good to see bitches getting what they deserve. If a woman feels like she can hit a man then she needs to be prepared to get hit

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

For a big guy he can run.

I'm always surprised to see these chicks moving after getting beat down by big mofos like this.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-09-2012 02:24 PM)Moma Wrote:  

hmm, it seems the new trend is to punch a lizard as hard as one can. No more slaps or shakes...

It is as it should be. The women in question deserve no more and no less. Possession of a vagina does not give one the right to behave in any sort of manner (ranging from the merely immoral to the blatantly criminal) without expecting a similar consequence. If these kinds of beatings are needed to drive that lesson home, then so be it. They need to understand that they do not get a free pass to assault men and endanger others around them without facing real consequences.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

another rude negress amped on testosterone and feminism getting what she deserved.....

(we dont know that back story - but suffice to say her behavior is unacceptable)

Definitely agree, if some bitch disrespects, abuses, tries to humiliate or even assault a man, then she should accept the consequences without exception. It's fairly unusual to see this sort of stuff by a woman on her own; usually she's got her "male"back up standing behind her and that's the reason she's running her mouth in the first place. She will think twice in future about using violence.

Apparently there are Jumbo Sized Only commute hours on public transit.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

As usual I watched everyone else. The fleeing especially the guy with the brown hood palms the little kid in the green coat out of the way so he can get off the bus. Every man for himself.

Also, there are alot of fat people on the bus, and its pretty small for transit.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Using pepper spray on a crowded bus, while the guy is already leaving... that's not nice.

Pepper spray is only for emergency situations, not fucking seated arguments

I can't stop laughing, a nation of fatties..lolz.. Whales like these are the reason I hope we don't ever get Obamacare. Why should everyone pay their medical bills because they are too darn lazy to get off their asses and be active? this has heart disease written all over it

Why is the bus so full of fat people....

Quote: (12-09-2012 10:46 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Why is the bus so full of fat people....

I don't see any. Those look like good 'ol normal American citizens to me...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This is a good article by Tuth. I don't even know a girl who's ever been hit or beat by a guy. People make it seems like it's as common as turds and women are filling up hospitals because of random attacks. I'd love to see what percentage of hospital visits by women that were beat down are because of their boyfriend or husband OR an argument that was provoked by the bitch herself.
http://www.returnofkings.com/1106/the-my...ng-a-woman

In the related vids is this:
"Woman who had 50 orgasms in a day kills herself"

When I tried to view this I got "this video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content"

I think we should protest this. Why is it only disgusting/shocking if a man beats up a woman in self defense, but not if a woman beats up a man?

Furthermore if the bus driver uppercut videos (YOU GOIN TA JAIL NOW!) are allowed on YT, why isn't this? How much worse is it?

Youtube took down that video, but the it's still out.

Here's a story with further details.

The real reason behind the incident has come out.

Quote:Quote:

Police said the man and woman had a relationship.

Can you imagine being in a relationship with that hoodrat? If she's the type to mace a man in public, she must be even worse behind closed doors. That pummeling must have been brewing for a while.

Also, her uncontrolled anger didn't just affect him.

Quote:Quote:

The woman required treatment for facial injuries. A 2-year-old, hit with a small amount of pepper spray in the face, was OK after being treated by rescuers.

No man who did what she did would receive an ounce of sympathy if he caught a beatdown, even one much worse.