rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lasers - Skin teatment

Lasers - Skin teatment

My motto is that you can never go wrong by investing in yourself.

I've got some highschool tattoos that I simply can't stand so now that I'm making ok money I decided to start the treatment of getting them removed and after 3 times they are noticeably reduced.

That's not what I'm writing about though, while there I found out about all these lasers that treat all sorts of skin issues.

My nose has some spider veins in it and it's bothered me for some time. I decided to get this thing called a "photo facial". It supposed to take out redness in your face and stimulates collagen production, minimizes scars from cuts or acne, treats acne if you have it, and all sorts of other things.

Fucking fantastic! I did it yesterday and my skin looks amazing. I'm 34 and I look young but this is a game changer. It was 175 bucks because they're running a 50% off special.

Highly recommended.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-07-2012 02:30 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

My motto is that you can never go wrong by investing in yourself.

I've got some highschool tattoos that I simply can't stand so now that I'm making ok money I decided to start the treatment of getting them removed and after 3 times they are noticeably reduced.

That's not what I'm writing about though, while there I found out about all these lasers that treat all sorts of skin issues.

My nose has some spider veins in it and it's bothered me for some time. I decided to get this thing called a "photo facial". It supposed to take out redness in your face and stimulates collagen production, minimizes scars from cuts or acne, treats acne if you have it, and all sorts of other things.

Fucking fantastic! I did it yesterday and my skin looks amazing. I'm 34 and I look young but this is a game changer. It was 175 bucks because they're running a 50% off special.

Highly recommended.

I've got pretty bad dark circles...can this work for that too? Also have a big vein under my eye but some girls say it makes me look tough so might not do anything with that [Image: lol.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Lasers - Skin teatment

Does this work for forehead wrinkles? Any possible negative side effects or outcomes from the procedure? Sounds pretty dope, I've heard vague things about this, but haven't ever gotten any solid info. on it.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Could you post a link to info describing such procedures? I have to remove scars left from acne.

Lasers - Skin teatment

The forehead wrinkles you are stuck with unless you get them filled with a substance called "restilin" (I think) or you get botox. I wouldn't sweat them. But it will definitely address any crows feet you may have. I personally don't have any of those for whatever reason.

The dark circles are tough but I think they are treatable with lasers. I don't know. Keep the vein though. That's tough.

This is where I went http://www.newimagelasvegas.com/

Lasers - Skin teatment

Fisto is a surgeon, and can produce dark circles around the eyes for a fraction of what the typical plastic surgeon would charge. He can also do nose reconstructive surgery for free. [Image: whip.gif]

Lasers - Skin teatment

Fraxel is a treatment that really lives up to the hype. a bit on the expensive side but your skin will be literally brand new after a few treatments. The laser makes holes in your skin and your skin re-grows from there. It's especially great if you lost a lot of weight and want to tighten up the skin.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Cheers for the info about Fraxel,I'd never heard of it until now. I have some sun damage on my face which includes some spider veins and a small red patch. It's not really noticeable unless you are close but I'd like it sorted,seems like Fraxel could do that.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-07-2012 04:07 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Cheers for the info about Fraxel,I'd never heard of it until now. I have some sun damage on my face which includes some spider veins and a small red patch. It's not really noticeable unless you are close but I'd like it sorted,seems like Fraxel could do that.
Fraxel works great on pigmentation/sun damage issues
if you go for the treatment buy some makeup beforehand ( no homo) unless you want to walk around red as a tomato for the next 1-2 days. It fades after though and the results are remarkable. It's generally a permanent improvement too.

Lasers - Skin teatment

how bad is the pain on these procedures? I've got the little spider veins on the side of my nose too, drives me nuts but anytime its laser anything it hurts like a bitch, had a bit done for hair removal and that sucked. Didn't want to sit through it again.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-07-2012 07:19 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

how bad is the pain on these procedures? I've got the little spider veins on the side of my nose too, drives me nuts but anytime its laser anything it hurts like a bitch, had a bit done for hair removal and that sucked. Didn't want to sit through it again.
The fraxel treatment was sorta painful. it just stings, but it goes by fast. nothing a man can't handle.

Lasers - Skin teatment

You can also do chemical peels to get rid of wrinkles. they are painful and if you do a strong one your face is red for a while but after you heal its pretty damned good.

Lasers - Skin teatment

This is good information. I'll definately do this when I need it or it could aid me. Technology keeps on getting better. By the time I'm 50 hopefully there will be some new technology that will allow us all to shave 20 years off our age.

Lasers - Skin teatment

What about mole removal?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 02:27 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

This is good information. I'll definately do this when I need it or it could aid me. Technology keeps on getting better. By the time I'm 50 hopefully there will be some new technology that will allow us all to shave 20 years off our age.

Start now with amino collagens.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 12:25 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (12-08-2012 02:27 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Start now with amino collagens.

any particular brand?

Lasers - Skin teatment

This:

http://collageena.com/

And:

http://www.amazon.com/Amino-Collagen-Hya...o+collagen

I swear by the Ela Vonne. It's made stateside, and is cheaper than it's Japanese counterparts.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Any cheap OTC remedies for darkness/puffiness under the eyes? I've got just a tad, but I want that shit nipped in the bud.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 06:27 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

This:

http://collageena.com/

And:

http://www.amazon.com/Amino-Collagen-Hya...o+collagen

I swear by the Ela Vonne. It's made stateside, and is cheaper than it's Japanese counterparts.

thanks just ordered it.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 12:11 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

What about mole removal?

sure it can be done. just make sure its done by a plastic surgeon. they will minimize the scar

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 02:01 AM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

You can also do chemical peels to get rid of wrinkles. they are painful and if you do a strong one your face is red for a while but after you heal its pretty damned good.

true. botox is better for wrinkles though. especially 'crow's feet' lateral to the eyes and forehead lines

Lasers - Skin teatment

I wouldn't fuck with a chemical peel. Seems to invasive. The lasers are where it's at.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Ali can you expand a bit on what effects the collagen supplements have had on you? I'm kind of intrigued by this.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 06:36 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Any cheap OTC remedies for darkness/puffiness under the eyes? I've got just a tad, but I want that shit nipped in the bud.

If you want real results just pay for the laser. OTC is a bandaid. It's like glasses vs lasik.

Lasers - Skin teatment

Quote: (12-08-2012 08:28 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Ali can you expand a bit on what effects the collagen supplements have had on you? I'm kind of intrigued by this.
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9036.html?