rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3 Dates No Poon, Is Date 4 Worth It?
Dates No Poon, Is Date 4 Worth It?
Date 3 with this chick I'm trying to bang was Saturday....

Longer version (more detailed, better story): http://wonkawilly.wordpress.com/2010/03/...es-part-3/

Shorter version:

Took her to the top of a mountain, watched the sunset. Leaned up on the fence - making out, licking/biting her neck, hands down her pants, up her shirt - basically doing what I want, until she pulls back, "we're still in public - I'm one of those girls that would see people making out in public and think.. they should get a room."

So, we leave, but I was hungry, so I take her to a Mexican restaurant, she wasn't even hungry and didn't each much. While at the restaurant, she gets a text from one of her friends about going to some new club that night. I take her home, try to get in by asking to use the bathroom, she's not having it, because she's not ready for me to meet her sister and nephew (who she lives with).

End of night... basically. (I mean I went out after that and tried to swoop something else, but that doesn't pertain to this situation....)
Is this the girl that doesn't drink wine? (You have to keep track of this negative stuff).

Sounds like she is trying to "boyfriend" you.

So you have to figure out if you want to date her or just swoop her. Which one do you want?
Quote: (03-29-2010 08:37 PM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

Date 3 with this chick I'm trying to bang was Saturday....

Longer version (more detailed, better story): http://wonkawilly.wordpress.com/2010/03/...es-part-3/

Shorter version:

Took her to the top of a mountain, watched the sunset. Leaned up on the fence - making out, licking/biting her neck, hands down her pants, up her shirt - basically doing what I want, until she pulls back, "we're still in public - I'm one of those girls that would see people making out in public and think.. they should get a room."

So, we leave, but I was hungry, so I take her to a Mexican restaurant, she wasn't even hungry and didn't each much. While at the restaurant, she gets a text from one of her friends about going to some new club that night. I take her home, try to get in by asking to use the bathroom, she's not having it, because she's not ready for me to meet her sister and nephew (who she lives with).

End of night... basically. (I mean I went out after that and tried to swoop something else, but that doesn't pertain to this situation....)

Bottom Line: She still does not trust you!

My assessment:

Hummm....sounds like your Kino got far enough to deserve date 4 - BUT NO MORE!!!

On the next date (date 4) DON'T TOUCH HER!!! She will wonder what is wrong with her, and actually instigate you going back to your old self. Take her someplace to have fun, like chucky cheese (yes, you read that right) - a place where she can let loose, and show you her inner kid. It does not have to be chucky cheese, but someplace where the 2 of you can scream your lungs out and behave like school kids. This will allow her to connect with you on a deeper level.

I do this with all girls that do not trust me as quickly as I'd like them to. Show them the kid in you, and voila! Trust accomplished.

However, as the night progresses, and you transition into the night or taking her home - you look at her in the eyes, you gently squeeze her had, lift it up at eye level, and kiss her hand - gently and non-rushed. Your eyes NEVER for one microsecond stop looking at hers. Give her a cute smile, and say - "shall we get a room?"

The result: BANG!
Quote: (03-29-2010 08:54 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Bottom Line: She still does not trust you!

Yeah, I was wondering about the trust thing, she mentioned something at dinner.... she said that she's always nervous around me, and I always seem so cool. She said she feels like I do this all the time (take girls out).

The Chucky Cheese ain't a bad idea, I was thinking of inviting her over to play some Wii Sports.... that way she'd already be at the crib. Maybe even making a game of it and say loser has to take a shot of vodka for each Wii game, lol.

Quote: (03-29-2010 08:47 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Is this the girl that doesn't drink wine? (You have to keep track of this negative stuff).

Sounds like she is trying to "boyfriend" you.

So you have to figure out if you want to date her or just swoop her. Which one do you want?

Yeah, same chick.... doesn't drink wine.

I like the chick, I wouldn't be against dating her, but I'm probably going to be moving to another city at the end of the month, so yeah, I am against it, cuz I ain't doing no long distance shit... eff that. So, yeah, I'm just trying to swoop her (repeatedly over the next month would be fine).

At the same time, I haven't even mentioned to her that I'll be moving away in a month.... don't know if I should or not. Figured I'd tell her after I fucked. No reason to give out that info before hand, in case she does have some "boyfriend" hopes.
Don't you think you should have figured out the logistics before the swoop? I mean, I don't think most girls would let you in when they live with the sister and nephew. Listen to MixMaster or back to your place.

Where are you moving to?

Rob
I agree with loosewin, this sounds like a problem of logistics. Not the girl or your game per se.
Quote: (03-29-2010 08:37 PM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

Leaned up on the fence - making out, licking/biting her neck, hands down her pants, up her shirt - basically doing what I want, until she pulls back, "we're still in public - I'm one of those girls that would see people making out in public and think.. they should get a room."

This was Date # 3.

Do you really need help in deciding if you should have a date #4 ???

You were so close to banging her.

The answer here seems pretty simple.

Get her drunk and get her to a room!

Looks like a slam dunk.
Quote: (03-30-2010 12:15 AM)loosewin Wrote:  

Don't you think you should have figured out the logistics before the swoop? I mean, I don't think most girls would let you in when they live with the sister and nephew. Listen to MixMaster or back to your place.

Yeah.... I didn't realize that's who she lived with until after I picked her up for the date. My original plan was to bang her at her place afterward, but then after I picked her up she told me who she lived with and complained about living with her sister and kid and how she can't wait to live by herself again, because she doesn't feel like she has any privacy there... that was pretty much a tell tale sign it wasn't going down over there, so yeah, it sounds like I'm going to always have to work it back to my place from here on out with her.

Quote: (03-30-2010 12:22 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I agree with loosewin, this sounds like a problem of logistics. Not the girl or your game per se.

Yeah, it's just never taken me longer than 3 dates to bang a chick... every chick that's taken this long, I never wind up banging them, because I usually get sick of not banging them and just move on. I think MixMaster is right on this one though, as far as I got with the Kino up there on the mountain, it's worth another shot/date.

The question for me right now is really how soon to do the fourth date.... I'm going out of town this weekend for Easter, so I could either hit her up today or tomorrow and try to rush something in Wed or Thurs, or just chill out and set something up next week....

The only reason I want to rush something in, is really just cuz my birthday is next Friday..... I figured if I can fuck her before then, then maybe she'd want to do something for my birthday and give me some birthday head and all that.