rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International map of sloth. Do you want active girls?

From @heartiste

A map of sloth

[Image: 2u0Cj.png]

Very telling indeed.

From the looks of this, central and eastern Europe, and Russia have the most active women. Coupled with the obesity trend, Brazil looks fucked.

What's odd is that I was in Argentina a year ago and I almost never saw a fatty. The only fatties I saw were darker skinned girls and they live in the poorer areas.

Argentinians diets consists of mostly bread and meat. They aren't that much into produce, they eat dinner very late and the food tastes much better because it's more natural.

That's when I concluded that it's mostly the quality of food that we eat that determines obesity. This whole "Americans don't exercise enough" is BS.

With all those chemicals, processed and unnatural ingredients in the industrialized/western diet, you would need to spend lots of hours at the gym to stay slim.

Argentina has it's economic problems because it is a closed economy. They are not very open to free trade but on the flip side they aren't importing the western diet and getting fat like us.

I don't buy this chart. Eastern Euro girls rarely go to the gym. Most don't own sneakers. They walk a lot, but probably the same as American women in big cities.

While in the US girls run marathons but they're still fat.

India here I come! [Image: banana.gif]

But seriously, activity is only half the picture. You don't need to be active to be thin if you don't eat like a slob. So long as you aren't taking in more calories than you burn off, you will not be fat. I wouldn't use this chart as indicator of obesity rates.

Quote: (12-06-2012 05:14 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Eastern Euro girls rarely go to the gym. Most don't own sneakers. They walk a lot

Precisely true.

My ex never went to the gym, not sure she even owned a pair of running shoes. Walked everywhere - I'm talking 7-8 miles a day. 5'4" ~100 lbs.

Ah, Ukraine.

Yeah the map is saying Swedish girls are less active than Finnish girls. B.S

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com