rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What exactly is Feminism doing to America??

I kind of have a basic understanding of how it came about and where it is right now. I've been reading that it's actually destroying America though. Is this true or just the feminism [Image: troll.gif] boogeyman?? Can someone break it down for me so my dumbass can better understand it (the past, present and future of what exactly it's doing to America and already has done)? I know it's obviously fucking up the female and male relationships but does it go a lot deeper than that? Thanks [Image: catlady.gif]

It is called cultural marxism:

Feminism isn't an isolated island, it's part of the general politically correct cultural marxist paradigm.

One reason there's been such a backlash against feminism lately is because women aren't actually oppressed like other groups that cultural marxists represent are. In fact, women arguably never were oppressed (see Esther Villar). Another reason is simply that feminism simply has much more adherants than, say, gay rights. It's become something of a juggernaut permeating every facet of the culture. There's a level of bullshit and entitlement in these young white feminists that really needs to be opposed if we don't want to end up in deep cultural trouble. It is very, very shitty behavior, and it is only getting more and more aggressive.

As for its likely effects, that's hard to predict, but women in general are notoriously squeamish about things like self defense, violence, etc. They are very likely to support gun bans, lax penal codes, restrictions on free speech, and perhaps most importantly, concilatory foreign policy. Is it a coincidence that the feminist west is in the midst of a major geopolitical and economic death spiral right now? It could be, but it seems more likely the culture has just been infused with feminine values like softness, naivete, and submission.

Quote: (12-05-2012 08:03 PM)houston Wrote:  

I kind of have a basic understanding of how it came about and where it is right now. I've been reading that it's actually destroying America though. Is this true or just the feminism [Image: troll.gif] boogeyman?? Can someone break it down for me so my dumbass can better understand it (the past, present and future of what exactly it's doing to America and already has done)? I know it's obviously fucking up the female and male relationships but does it go a lot deeper than that? Thanks [Image: catlady.gif]

I think post masculine did a pretty good breakdown on feminism that I agree with: http://postmasculine.com/why-im-not-a-feminist

Do any of you think that feminism has done ANYTHING good for women at all ?

For example, one of my friends is a lesbian . I think now and then, what the hell would she do to survive if she couldn't rely on a man to support her ? What could she do if she wanted to wanted to have a family with another woman and what opportunities would be available to her ? I don't buy into feminism and she doesn't either . Of course, I'm sure she agree's with fem-centric ideals like so many do but she is really a good person, not man hating or outrageous in any way.

It seems like feminism is intertwined with gay rights and stuff like that so I don't know if there's a connection.

I was going to create a thread on this but just because I lack so much material and information it's probably best that I bring it up here .

Feminism is definitely a boogeyman on this board. Gets blamed for everything. Feminism is not the cause of all issues in this country.

Likely your friend is a lesbian BECAUSE of Feminism.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18415.html

This is what feminism is doing to Canada, its only a matter of time now for America.

Quote: (12-05-2012 08:10 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

It is called cultural marxism:

Quote: (12-05-2012 08:23 PM)Andy_B Wrote:  

Feminism isn't an isolated island, it's part of the general politically correct cultural marxist paradigm.

Exactly!

The Marxists' 'long march through the institutions' has been a spectacular success in this country. Even on a forum like RVF, we have many who will decry feminism, but embrace other aspects of cultural marxism.