rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Had sex with a wife of a KGB agent

He knows I did it, what the fuck do I do

This must have been back when the KGB still existed. The guy is probably in his 70's or 80's by now, I wouldn't sweat it too much.

I mean the new KGB, FSB

Fuck!! 8 missed unknown calls

It's always a good idea to relocate when your spidey sense starts tingling. Distance and duration is up to you.

Move. Run. Take a trip somewhere to let heat go down. Get new cell phone and new number. Burn this one or throw it in river. Don't bang any more wives.

Get off the forum and get out of dodge!

dude if I were you I'd pick up and give my sincerest apologies. I mean, I know I might sound naive but I don't think the guy is going to kill you. As for the marriage you just (probably) destroyed, there's not much you can do

If he offers you around for a cup of tea, don't drink it.

Ah yes. Beginning of the month again I see.

In Soviet Russia, wife fucks YOU!!!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Please stop with the not serious comments. I had no idea, I just found out an hour ago she is married

You know Russia better than anyone else here. I think you know it's a good idea to disappear immediately.

I was hoping for a miracle - someone who had the ability to help me. I'm on my way out then

[Image: troll.gif]

Two weeks ago you were saying how bad people were "talking" about the forum and that trouble was brewing with underground figures.

I'm pretty sure you're also the guy who emailed me to say a friend has "heard" Russian mafia talking about the forum.

Paranoid trolls are funny. I bet the next one will complain the CIA, Interpol, the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus are all after him because he banged Petraus' wife, fucked the Queen of England, stole some Cadbury eggs, and ran off with 5 reindeers.

Wow didn't see that coming from him. Dude made a website specifically to address Russian cities re to our Siberian trip thread.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Roosh need to start a "best of my pms" thread.

Quote: (12-04-2012 12:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I wish I got interesting PMs. A few guys on here have hinted at getting some crazy shit every now and again.

I'm surprised to see BrownBear become [Image: troll.gif] and get banned. We chatted about hockey every now and again via PM, he seemed like a nice enough guy.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (12-04-2012 12:15 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2012 12:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I wish I got interesting PMs. A few guys on here have hinted at getting some crazy shit every now and again.

I'm surprised to see BrownBear become [Image: troll.gif] and get banned. We chatted about hockey every now and again via PM, he seemed like a nice enough guy.
I'll start pming you when I'm fucked up

Shit, I'll give you my phone number, el mech. Deliver the crazy right to me. [Image: banana.gif] Back in August, I met Lothario, he said you're a crazy cool fucking dude in real life. I think you and he may have been texting the night we met up for drinks.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Sigh...

Race Trolling
Height Trolling
Dick Size Trolling
Voice Trolling
Russian Espionage Trolling

Paging Tuthmosis.

Quote: (12-04-2012 11:03 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure you're also the guy who emailed me to say a friend has "heard" Russian mafia talking about the forum.
[Image: tumblr_mdqzfjhBTg1rani6a.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2012 12:06 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Wow didn't see that coming from him. Dude made a website specifically to address Russian cities re to our Siberian trip thread.

Didn't he then say that he couldn't finish it though because he had a large debt?

He said he could not finish it because he had "impressive debt", whatever the hell that means. I guess we were supposed to be duped into putting together a browbear fund so he could lead us to the Russian poosy paradise.