rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship advice - final takeout

Relationship advice - final takeout

Sup guys,

A few months ago I've asked for a relationship advice on this forum. Unfortunately, I couldn't disclose all the details and a few guys called me a troll. Now it seems everything (in the relationship context) has been said and done, I would like to present to you the complete account of what happened. Any advice or opinions are welcome.

So, as I confessed I was married to the girl. What complicated the issue further, I am in the UK on the spouse visa, which could have led to me getting the indefinite leave to remain after 2 years of married life.

Midway through that period, things started heading south quickly. I don't know if the bitch cheated on me or not, but she spent a lot of time in the company of a guy from work (teaching, mind you - loser mid-30s beta white knight mangina). I tried to salvage our relationship, but at some point she told me that she doesn't want to be with me and won't even help me to get the visa. Shortly after, I was almost forced to move out of the house we rented out together, so I packed my stuff and left.

The girl looks pretty sweet, but she has a full set of borderline Cluster B personality disorders (aka woman player), she made commitments to help me with the visa but unilaterally broken her promises multiple times. I was her 3rd husband, she had a kid from the 1st marriage, whom she took away from the father to another country, ruined the life of her 2nd husband, and did this shady stuff to me. She is deeply conflicted in her family, has daddy issues and generally falls with Roissy's type of Eternal Ingenue (and that's my 3rd one of the type that I'm burnt with lol; also, please no beta reference - this is as deep as I could fall for a woman in my lifetime and won't happen again).

This has been a tough time for me, but it helped me to realize what I want to do and how I want to live my life. I've found manosphere, been working on my own business for a while and regained back my confidence and focus in life. And for that, I am grateful to this forum and numerous other manosphere sources I've stumbled upon.

So, there is a bright side to everything, and like The Muse sing, "wild and bereft, assassin is born". I don't hate women, but I am wary what they are capable of doing. Thus, I'm pretty focused on enjoying their company from now on, but not take any shit from them. Seduction and mutual pleasure all the way!

My advice to all the new guys here (especially younger players): don't commit to a girl or place any expectations on her; always be spinning the plates and build the foundations of your life; always be ready to walk away. A man should live for something larger than comfort, his own life, something larger than himself; and no woman should be this.

Right now, I am excited with the new chapter in my life to begin. The rejection and failure sting, but I feel like I needed to make this mistakes to realize my potential and goal in life. I don't want to be an office herb with a house in the suburbs; I want my life to extraordinary, and it will soon be one.