rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

HELP! I Can't get a One Night Stand from a Bar or Club for the life of me!

I've had 10 lays. Of the 10 lays:

- 6 from online (POF)
- 2 from day game
- 1 from social circle
- 1 from a vacation hookup

I still have yet to score from a bar/club pickup! I've been out over 200+ times. The farthest ever I've ever gone in a nightclub is a handful of dance floor makeouts and a BJ. I've never taken a girl home.

What am I doing wrong?

Possible sticking points:

- I spend too much time verbally entertaining girls who have no intention of going home with me
- I'm not screening for DTF girls
- I'm not escalating physically quickly enough
- I'm not isolating quickly enough
- When do isolate, invariably her friends show up and pull her away
- I need a competent wingman to keep these girls occupied

How do I get past these sticking points?

I read about guys regularly taking girls home and I'm blown away as this is still far outside my reality!

Advice?

What's your age, height, weight?

Post a neck down pic of yourself in your typical going out outfit.

Team Nachos

If you want to just do it for the sake of doing it, buy a ticket to Vegas. That will be an "express" solution to your problem.

It could also depend on the types of clubs you visit (possibly, also in which city/region/country you live).

Most of my bangs have come from ONS in clubs, however, in my hometown, I can't get a ONS for the life of me (most homeland bangs have come from daygame).

In some places, club game isn't the best way to go. This is especially communities where social circle is king.

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:41 PM)Apollo2 Wrote:  

I've had 10 lays. Of the 10 lays:

- 6 from online (POF)
- 2 from day game
- 1 from social circle
- 1 from a vacation hookup

I still have yet to score from a bar/club pickup! I've been out over 200+ times. The farthest ever I've ever gone in a nightclub is a handful of dance floor makeouts and a BJ. I've never taken a girl home.

How far is home from the Bar, Have you read Tuth's First Date Bang recipe ?, Can be applied to Insta dates at Isolation Points, and bouncing to your place

Quote:Quote:

What am I doing wrong?

Possible sticking points:

- I spend too much time verbally entertaining girls who have no intention of going home with me
- I'm not screening for DTF girls
- I'm not escalating physically quickly enough
- I'm not isolating quickly enough
- When do isolate, invariably her friends show up and pull her away
- I need a competent wingman to keep these girls occupied

How do I get past these sticking points?

All of the above can be true , Alot information is needed from you. Biggest Question I have for you "Have you ever frequented Cougar Bars and or Hotel Bars ?"

Describe how you screen for DTF ness......

Quote:Quote:

I read about guys regularly taking girls home and I'm blown away as this is still far outside my reality!
Advice?

Guys who do this are the Epitome of their game...... Ahem [Image: blush.gif]... I Guess you are with in 1-2 years of hard core gaming, Keep doing what you are doing and your game will get better. This shit takes time .....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I'll chime in here and say that I've never had a SNL/ONS from a chick I REALLY wanted to, like a chick beyond the 7 range. They're usually older and the lay was like shooting fish in a barrel. The kind of thing where you walk into a bar and you see a horny slut in her late 20s who's eyefucking you and know for sure you're taking her home.

Maybe you need to screen better? There's a scale of IOIs I have in my head. There are girls that are receptive to your approach simply because they enjoy the attention but their vaginas aren't tingling. There are girls that you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, are horny as fuck and want to get laid. You should be able to screen this much. Look for the 6s and 7s that are with a friend, not a group, and approach them. I think your issue here might be screening.

I'm pretty sure this step-by-step has been posted before, but this is my methodology:

1) screen for boner test
2) approach
3) screen for IOIs
4) banter
5) initiate physical contact
6) isolate
7) escalate physical contact
8) logistics

It can be really hard to get a girl away from her friend, you either have to wait for them to leave and get the girl to leave with you or wait until last call. Your best bet is to run Basil's pitbull game while keeping some version of the 8-step method above

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

check out GROUPS and PULLING in my sig

I agree with thedude. Girls in pairs are out looking to get fucked.
You might wanna bring a competent wing.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-02-2012 02:28 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I agree with thedude. Girls in pairs are out looking to get fucked.
You might wanna bring a competent wing.
If this is a club where hooking up is common (not all are), usually when you approach a girl (and she's into you), it won't be long before some other guy comes along and takes care of her friend for you.

I remember with the last girl I pulled from a club, I took the girl and her (somewhat less attractive) friend to the dance floor. Only a few minutes later, some guy came up and approached the friend, buying all three of us a round.

This will, of course, probably be different if the friend is a whale, horse, or just generally in a bad mood. In that case, they usually tend to do their best to cockblock you.

But again, if you're in a community where people only go to bars and clubs to hang out in their social circle, it might be a very different story. Be sure to screen clubs as much as you screen women.

I'm in the exactly same position.
My looks aren't a problem, girls always like to talk with me and they also ask me questions.
But it always ends up with their friends pulling her away or she telling me that she has to get back to her friend.

I had this problem for a while and then about a year ago it 'clicked'. I realized that after the initial chatting/comfort building you must MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR. Doing this as soon as possible is best. Dont pussyfoot around and only make jokes and tell stories all night...let her know that you are going to fuck her good and watch her eyes light up. Just make sure that she is comfortable with you and receptive to touching before starting the dirty talk or the obvious will happen.

Whisper things to her..."Im going to fuck you like its the end of the world". "think you can handle my cock?". You get the idea

good luck

What you want to do is
1) Create emotions in her - more specifically, make her horny
2) Lead
Make her horny, pull her from her friends, throw her hamster a bone so she won't feel like a slut, and close.

How often do you ask a girl to come home with you?

You went out over 200 times and never had a one night stand. My guess is that you never ask the girls to go home with you.

Try the following several times.
1. After you have really good rapport ask her if the she would like to come home with you. When she says no be totally cool about it and show that it doesn't bother you at all.
2. Talk a while longer but this time invite her for a drink or to watch a movie with you (At your place). If she says no then invite her to join you for a drink at another bar.
3. Hang out at the next bar for a while and then say you are going home now and that she is welcome to join you.

My game sucks and I am socially awkeard but I do get an occasional one night stand. I know this works for some women. Most of the time it doesn't work but if you try it over and over you will get one night stands from time to time.

Sounds like a Troll.

Try that line even on a trashy looking slutty girl while making out
, she will freak out by saying 'I am not that kind of girl'!

IMO, I think you should send out that message through body language while talking about normal things.

who cares if you Tell them you are a great lover?
who cares if you Tell guys you are a great pua?

Quote: (12-02-2012 02:59 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

I had this problem for a while and then about a year ago it 'clicked'. I realized that after the initial chatting/comfort building you must MAKE YOUR INTENTIONS CLEAR. Doing this as soon as possible is best. Dont pussyfoot around and only make jokes and tell stories all night...let her know that you are going to fuck her good and watch her eyes light up. Just make sure that she is comfortable with you and receptive to touching before starting the dirty talk or the obvious will happen.

Whisper things to her..."Im going to fuck you like its the end of the world". "think you can handle my cock?". You get the idea

good luck

Not trolling: this is my first time ever commenting on any blog on the internet. Ever.

I did want to share something I learned though...I say those lines with a HUGE grain of salt and a cocked grin as well. Hopefully I can learn from the feedback from everyone here as well.

This past weekend I went home with a ONS and my line with her was "We have already had sex." After her look of shock I said, "It was 10,000 years ago when we were both saber tooth cats." And then I bit her neck. After a very positive reaction said "I think it'll be a lot better now". She loved it: took off her necklace and put it around my neck.

A year ago I would have never dreamed of being so direct, but it really does work...even with girls who are not necessarily 'bar sluts'.

There is a cute girl that I work with, a super shy and reserved 7, we have gone out in groups a few times and on sunday she agreed to meet me at a bar for drinks. After a while I flat out said to her "You know I really want to sleep with you. Your captivating." And she lit up. We made out that night and I have plans to see her tomorrow. See where that goes.

Anyway...I also mentioned that this is my first posting. Want to say that its fantastic to come across a community like this. I have spent about 20 hours in the past two weeks gleaning some great ideas. I read 'The Game' and then 'Bang' about a year ago and it was enlightenment to see put into words all of the things I didnt know I was doing right/wrong when it came to seducing women. Terms like 'openers', 'kino', 'comfort building' were unknown and it has helped out 100 fold to see these overlooked and essential components broken down so well.

Quote: (12-03-2012 04:24 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

Sounds like a Troll.

Try that line even on a trashy looking slutty girl while making out
, she will freak out by saying 'I am not that kind of girl'!

IMO, I think you should send out that message through body language while talking about normal things.

who cares if you Tell them you are a great lover?
who cares if you Tell guys you are a great pua?

Quote: (12-02-2012 02:59 PM)Goldmund Wrote:  

good luck

Quote: (12-02-2012 02:01 PM)slubu Wrote:  

If you want to just do it for the sake of doing it, buy a ticket to Vegas. That will be an "express" solution to your problem.

I second this.

Don't worry about it bro. Personally, I think a ONS from a bar with a girl you've never met before is the most difficult type of lay. Basically, it's the Rolls Royce of game. It takes you standing out from every other guy in her mind, a couple hours of near error free alpha game, strong logistics, and a razor edged close when she comes back to your place. You're competing with other men, her clock blocking friends, her "I'm not a slut" mentality, her getting too drunk, her having something going on in the AM, etc.

Always put an effort in, make yourself mobile by going out alone, but most of all, think positive in the ways you do get laid. Confidence from your online and day game will make your night game stronger. Besides, there's no official rule saying that you're not a cool dude if you aren't getting laid at night. I've never been a night closer, only within the past year or two has it consistently happened, and it's still rather random.

Quote: (12-06-2012 08:10 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Don't worry about it bro. Personally, I think a ONS from a bar with a girl you've never met before is the most difficult type of lay. Basically, it's the Rolls Royce of game. It takes you standing out from every other guy in her mind, a couple hours of near error free alpha game, strong logistics, and a razor edged close when she comes back to your place. You're competing with other men, her clock blocking friends, her "I'm not a slut" mentality, her getting too drunk, her having something going on in the AM, etc.

Yet despite all these obstacles there are guys out there who pull 1 in 3 nights they go out from night game cold approach. Guys with 50+ notch counts. Some of these guys are on this forum. What are these guys doing differently and how do I become one of those guys?

If it takes me any more than 1 in 5 nights to pull, I'm ready to quit night game for good. I'm not really a party guy, I only do night game to get laid and it's not worth the return in investment.

Quote: (12-06-2012 10:56 PM)Apollo2 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-06-2012 08:10 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

If it takes me any more than 1 in 5 nights to pull, I'm ready to quit night game for good. I'm not really a party guy, I only do night game to get laid and it's not worth the return in investment.

There's your answer in two parts. First, if you want to become good at night game you'll have to put in the hours. Secondly, banging 1 in 5 nights out is a solid ratio. Night game is generally the hardest nut to crack. Also, stop comparing yourself to other dudes. It's important to compare yourself as a barometer, but don't be something you're not. It may hinder your game to force yourself out of the approaches you're good at, and into approaches you admittedly struggle with. We all tick to different clocks, so take it for what it's worth.

Secondly, you also admit that you are not a bar guy. Generally speaking, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem young, and usually young guys who have high energy are the ones pulling ass the same night. I am generally not high energy in a night setting, but as I got older and my bar selection changed, this has played to my advantage, as girls were looking for less of a fratty edge, and more of an interesting dude edge.

Keep working with what you've got going and don't be discouraged with bar game. My friends are flat out envious, to the point of almost disbelief when I tell them I've banged over half my first dates this year, on the first date. They may pull at a bar, and sure I'm envious when they pull more than me, but they also know I've got skills in other areas with women that they can only dream about.

Keep fighting, and don't see a lack of night game as a hinderance. Embrace your strong points and use them to strengthen your weaknesses without obsessing over them.