rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hit my girl. Heart broken.

My main girl for almost 2 months now told me that I hit her.

It's been a crazy two months. Lots of passion and wild drunken nights.

We tend to play fight a lot, and this usually ends up with her getting accidentally hit in the face.

Numerous nights she has walked out on me because I have been a mean drunk.

But: she is a drama queen and a liar.

So last night she told me that one of our biggest fights and one of my most drunk nights, I hit her on purpose. Only thing I remember of that night is standing naked in the street, watching her go home down a dangerous road.

That broke my heart.

Leaves two options. Either she's lying a fucked up lie. Or it's true and I'm a "wife beater". Either way I can't look at her.

She's sleeping next to me right now.

She wants everything to be OK. But how can I go on knowing this?

I have an actual pain in my body now.

I can't be with a woman that thinks it's ok that I beat her.

Quote: (12-02-2012 11:16 AM)freshcream Wrote:  

My main girl for almost 2 months now told me that I hit her.

wild drunken nights.

Numerous nights she has walked out on me because I have been a mean drunk.

So last night she told me that one of our biggest fights and one of my most drunk nights, I hit her on purpose.
I can't be with a woman that thinks it's ok that I beat her.

Ever think you have a major alcohol problem? Which is much deeper and broader a problem in life than one particular incident.

Also, get over your sensitivity to hitting women.

It's not something to make a habit of, but it's not like you struck an angel.

Hint: She likes to be choked.

Shit man. It's life, shit happens. If I were you I would try to find out if she is lying to you or not, just living that thought in your head is not good for you.

If you did actually hit her, it's up to you to see if you want to keep it going.
It happened once so it could happened a second time and cops might get called and shit.

You got to think this shit trough man.

boredom is evil

I think the larger problem is how you behave when you're drunk. And you said yourself, you're an angry drunk - that's a problem. And you don't remember what you do when extremely drunk. Another problem. She plays an active part in that she enjoys aggression to an extent - you say you often playfight. It's kind of typical for chicks that like to engage in rough play to all of a sudden whine when they get hit a little too hard. I think the solution is curtailing your drinking because of the effect it has on your behavior and personality.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Your problem is not that you hit her.

Your problem is that you're a terrible drunk.

Stop drinking so much.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Sounds like you two feed off of each other. maybe she is a drama queen, but for whatever reason you seem to be into getting dramatic with her.

The problem is that you didn't fuck the shit out of her after hitting her in the face. Play fighting is third grade level foreplay. She wants to see if you can dominate her and use that dominance to "take her".

In all seriousness though, it sounds like your relationship is toxic. You need to bounce ASAP. The only reason she hasn't left yet is because she doesn't have anything else lined up.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:56 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Your problem is not that you hit her.

Your problem is that you're a terrible drunk.

Stop drinking so much.

This ^^

Is this the same girl that had an abortion recently?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-02-2012 11:16 AM)freshcream Wrote:  

Only thing I remember of that night is standing naked in the street, watching her go home down a dangerous road.

This is also odd. You know, there is such a thing as having TOO good a time. Just saying.

Yep, seems like we've had a few posts that are like, "I ran over a baby while getting sucked off by a tranny and smoking crystal meth. Guys I was so drunk I don't remember ANY of it! What do I do?!"

Cut back on the booze.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Dude, quit your drinking and irresponsible sex habits. It's obviously causing you more problems than it's worth.

If this guy were in the States, the girl would be some white trash single mom fattie.

And that's maybe, if she would have him.

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:16 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

The problem is that you didn't fuck the shit out of her after hitting her in the face. Play fighting is third grade level foreplay. She wants to see if you can dominate her and use that dominance to "take her".

In all seriousness though, it sounds like your relationship is toxic. You need to bounce ASAP. The only reason she hasn't left yet is because she doesn't have anything else lined up.

I agree that the relationship is toxic but be careful with just "bouncing". If she is as dramatic as he claims, there could be some trouble involving this incident if and when he tries to break it off.

Dude, cut the booze down already. Its one thing to fuck and wreck your life, and its another to fuck up somebody else's.

If you hit a girl and don't remember it happening from drinking, then it really didn't happen. Stop worrying. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (12-02-2012 11:34 AM)Joseph_Dantes Wrote:  

Hint: She likes to be choked.

[Image: AtuzC.gif]

A little update.

Yes it is the abortion girl.

Yes we are toxic for each other.

She likes to be choked.

The thing is I don't really believe her. I tried to brake up with her but she cried me a river, then gave me a blowjob.

Took her to the zoo afterwards.

When I said "mean" drunk, I meant a crazy drunk. I'm always happy crazy ^^

You need help.

The zoo? Blowjobs followed by a zoo visit? Is she highly kinky or eleven?

I'm starting to think you're a [Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2012 08:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

I concur.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2012 08:08 PM)houston Wrote:  

I´m starting to think he´s on his way to become the next van der Sloot.
[Image: icon_eek.gif]
Or, you know, just cut out the booze for a while.

Pregnant girlfriend! My life is fu**ed!
Tips for an alpha teacher ^^
Just did the dumbest thing ever!

[attachment=8940]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.