rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elevator Ghost Prank in Brazil

Are the Brazilians really superstitious, or what? Grown adults cowering in front of a little girl.

Man my sides hurt from watching that. Pure comic genius.

Quote: (12-01-2012 07:24 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

Are the Brazilians really superstitious, or what? Grown adults cowering in front of a little girl.

lol are you kidding me? That would be some freaky ass shit. I might have even socked the little girl. You couldn't tell me that wouldn't unhinge you too if some creepy-looking girl didn't suddenly appear in a closed elevator after the lights came back on and start screaming at you.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I wish they had one with a brasilian dope boy who knows what might have happened

first ever post! see on my profile it says male feminist wtf

This all raises one question:

What if somebody had really lost it and BEAT THE SHIT out of the little girl?

LMAOOOO!!!

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

At least we now know how to stop 'the next big superpower' quickly and efficiently