rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Wingman?

Jakarta Wingman?

Anybody out there live in/visiting Jakarta? I have been here for a few months. The scene is great but I am usually flying solo. I can pull solo in clubs no problem but I always enjoy having a friend there to share the experience.

Jakarta Wingman?

Sounds like fun. I would be pretty useless since my LTR is connected enough that I get recognized and reported (even at the mall once), so I do my gaming in another city.
Out of curiosity, where do you usually go? The scene was even better a couple of years ago; for some reason a lot of clubs have disappeared.

Jakarta Wingman?

Hey, I will be visiting for 4 nights at the end of December, I would be down for a night out.

Jakarta Wingman?

S_tourist: unfortunately I will be heading to China for most of December and January. Let me know if you make it back to the city at some point.

Rutting Elephant: I usually go to Tipsy/Nu China or X2. The quality at X2 is much better and its also a much nicer club as I am sure you know if you have been here a while. You have any other recommendations?

I think my lack of wingman has contributed to me using online game more. But also online game is incredibly easy here. I think my success rate is over 75% for online while in clubs I can always get a bunch of numbers at least but taking her home I am probably closer to a 50% success rate.

Jakarta Wingman?

Quote: (12-01-2012 11:48 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

S_tourist: unfortunately I will be heading to China for most of December and January. Let me know if you make it back to the city at some point.

Rutting Elephant: I usually go to Tipsy/Nu China or X2. The quality at X2 is much better and its also a much nicer club as I am sure you know if you have been here a while. You have any other recommendations?

I think my lack of wingman has contributed to me using online game more. But also online game is incredibly easy here. I think my success rate is over 75% for online while in clubs I can always get a bunch of numbers at least but taking her home I am probably closer to a 50% success rate.

What online dating site are you using?

Jakarta Wingman?

Im really interested in hearing about Indonesia! I'm thinking after I hit the se asia loop and phillipines indonesia is next.

Jakarta Wingman?

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:09 AM)Seduction Sutra Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2012 11:48 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

What online dating site are you using?

I am on both OKCupid and Date In Asia. OKC has higher quality girls, you can see more than one picture of the girl and read up more about their personality. But DIA has just a huge number of girls using it and they are much more active. I think I get about 10 messages a day from girls on DIA, however most of these girls live in the Philippines.

Jakarta Wingman?

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:36 AM)murrb Wrote:  

Im really interested in hearing about Indonesia! I'm thinking after I hit the se asia loop and phillipines indonesia is next.

Indonesia is great. I spend most of my time in Jakarta but other cities are good too. I think the girls are pretty underrated. They are not quite as pretty as Thai girls but are plenty wild. The nightlife scene is fantastic if you like big clubs and going out is pretty cheap. Prostitutes are all around but its easy to spot them and avoid.

Jakarta Wingman?

X2 is pretty much the best, can't go wrong there. Also Dragonfly. Red Square is alright but I find it a bit cramped. Yeah caters to foreigners but I know sluts (not pros) who go there looking for them. You already know Kemang, I've had some luck at Venue in the past. 365 I hear is okay, might just be a lounge haven't been there. It would be tricky to do solo but Rooftop just reopened, has a private party feel that turns into a drunk as the night wears on and numbers get very easy.
Wish I could find something good in North Jakarta. The club in Hotel Jayakarta might be decent, I've only walked through it when it was closed. But Chinese-Indonesians seem pretty insular as far as mating behavior anyway, ymmv.
Probably nothing new here. But you're already set, imo.

Jakarta Wingman?

Hey Rutting Elephant, I was wondering if you could make suggestions where I should go out at night for the dates of December 26-30, I believe it will be Wednesday-Sunday. I have heard of X2 and Dragonfly, read about them of this Jakarta clubbing website. Also heard about a place called stadium, not sure if it's worth checking out or not. Any information will be apprecited.

Jakarta Wingman?

Quote: (12-02-2012 08:34 AM)S_tourist Wrote:  

Hey Rutting Elephant, I was wondering if you could make suggestions where I should go out at night for the dates of December 26-30, I believe it will be Wednesday-Sunday. I have heard of X2 and Dragonfly, read about them of this Jakarta clubbing website. Also heard about a place called stadium, not sure if it's worth checking out or not. Any information will be apprecited.

The place that has replaced Dragonfly at the top is "Immigrant" above Hotel Indonesia in the very center of town.

Stadium is NOT a place for gaming. If these other clubs are museums, Stadium is the zoo. Used to be a happening place for high school and college kids, not so much now. BUT if you are buzzed and don't want to call it a night when other places close, it's fun. Don't try to be a badass because patrons may be armed. Last time I was there, the dance floor was packed and naked drugged out girls were writhing on stage.
(Sorry for the long delay.)

Jakarta Wingman?

Hi guys - sorry to revive a long dead thread, but any of you still in Jakarta? I'll be there for most of Sept.

Jakarta Wingman?

I'm hoping to visit soon as well, so if you're around please reply here or send me a PM.

Jakarta Wingman?

I will be in jkt from 4th of September until....
got a 2months visa from embassy and planning to stay in jkt for 1 month
anybody interested to meet and/or share accomodation costs pls PM me
thnks

Jakarta Wingman?

Gonna be in Jakarta from August 19-25 and then again from August 29-31.

Jakarta Wingman?

IN

Will be there possibly either w/e 22-24 Aug or w/e 29-31. Will advise...

I fucking love Jakarta, nowhere else do I party so hard nor punch so far above my weight. I usually go quite big when I'm there as well depending who I am with ie tables/bottles tho I try stay off the disco biscuits (after what happened last time). Tho depends on who of my crew comes over from Singapore, otherwise might make it more chilled. Got a few girls I promised to hook up with as well but happy to distribute them and their friends out to whoever wants to come join the party [Image: banana.gif]

Plus I need to pick up my pants anyway as I left them behind last time. Always the sign of a good party...

Irish

Jakarta Wingman?

This weekend is confirmed. Will be in Blowfish Friday night, Saturday night venue TBD

Irish