rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 to 30 Yr Old Women in Brazil
5 to 30 Yr Old Women in Brazil
I have noticed on this trip, how most 25 to 30 yr old women in Brazil have become a pain in the ass. My last trip this was not the case. Dont ask me about over 30s because I have never gone out with one, when I have traveled.
Here in Brazil, I usually go for the kill on the first date. Most Brazilian girls are pretty straight forward and they will show interest very quickly, if they like you also. If they dont, then you just move on to the next one. So most of my bangs have come that way on this trip, though it has been almost always with girls under 24.
However, depending on the size and demographic of the Brazilian city you are in, under 24s can be easier or harder to find for a mid 30s man. So here in Natal and in Brasilia I have had to sometimes settle for going out with 25 to 30.yr old women.
Let me say it has mostly not been a very pleasant experience. A lot of them have been bitchy, workaholics, annoying and frigid. Seems like Brazilian men have done a job on them and many seem to have been traumatized by their past experiences. Similar to how American women can get after riding the cock carousel, except that game works a lot less effectively on these Brazilian women. They usually say I go too fast and that we should wait for things to happen.....that they are interested only if a man shows he is completely serious.
For example, had a great date at the mall with a fine 27 yr old white brazilian girl yesterday and we were hugging and kissing after 2 hours. So she agreed to come to the beach(where I live) at night. I thought, I found an exception and this was a done deal. We go out to a bar by the beach and she starts spewing crap about wanting to slow down. Trust me, I tried every trick in the book but this cunt would just not come back to my apartment. She said if a man couldnt wait for her until at least the 3rd date, she would not be willing to have something more than friendship.
Moral of the Story: If you are staying more than 1 month in Brazil and want to have a great time, find a city with at least 1 million inhabitants..... where there are pleny of under 24 girls. Try to avoid over 25 women, as much as possible since many have become too neurotic and westernized. This applies especially to Brazilian white women over 25.
PS This does not apply to women over 25 in Colombia yet.
hi
lets first break it down abit.

i find woman in their 25-30 in any country are the MOST demanding. I have experienced this in many countries, england for example. they are no longer a young hippy- 18-23 year olds, who are in or out of college just looking of for fun. These types are found in back packers hostels in Cusco. They are also not 30-35 year old who focus more on family, and other intelligent stuff. (cinema, theatre, etc).

So what you have is a group which is mostly professional (marketing, adminstration, finance, etc), living in big cities like Sao Paulo, Rio, London, Paris, etc. (in smaller cities these woman tend to get married more early, so...).

So in one sentence, these woman are the most difficult. but the good thing is that they are not as stupid as the young ones 18-20.
i will be living in sao paulo if you are around... i am 27 as well. i am asian and i do like woman over 25. i find them very sexy.
Quote: (12-01-2012 12:49 PM)east and west Wrote:  

hi
lets first break it down abit.

i find woman in their 25-30 in any country are the MOST demanding. I have experienced this in many countries, england for example. they are no longer a young hippy- 18-23 year olds, who are in or out of college just looking of for fun. These types are found in back packers hostels in Cusco. They are also not 30-35 year old who focus more on family, and other intelligent stuff. (cinema, theatre, etc).

So what you have is a group which is mostly professional (marketing, adminstration, finance, etc), living in big cities like Sao Paulo, Rio, London, Paris, etc. (in smaller cities these woman tend to get married more early, so...).

So in one sentence, these woman are the most difficult. but the good thing is that they are not as stupid as the young ones 18-20.
i will be living in sao paulo if you are around... i am 27 as well. i am asian and i do like woman over 25. i find them very sexy.

East and West I dont mind 25 to 30 yr old woman, as long as they are attractive, fun, intelligent, sexual and open minded. My point in posting this thread was for men to be cognizant of the changes that are going on in Brazil. The info that I related was from 2 totally different types of cities in Brazil, so I am recognizing a trend.
In Manaus I only banged girls under 24......so I cannot say how the 25 to 30 yr olds are there. But I am experiencing things regularly here, that I didnt much in my past trips here.
I've been doing just find with Brazilians 25-30yrs old. I banged a stunner at a hostel that was 28 and that spoke fluent English and was not need nor demanding. In fact when we went out for drinks at tab time, she said you don't have to pay for my drinks before anything else was said. Another was a 26 year old that just loved my company, hugging and kissing, she also paid for her own drinks, she was the most attractive female doctor I went out with.
I met a civil engineer girl that was 27 and was totally into me, but I was not too into her. She even offered to buy me airfare so I can visit her after we met in Rio. The most resistance I had was from Paulistas. I met one in Lapa that had a hotel room but wouldn't let me in to use the bathroom.
Quote: (12-01-2012 10:55 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

I've been doing just find with Brazilians 25-30yrs old. I banged a stunner at a hostel that was 28 and that spoke fluent English and was not need nor demanding. In fact when we went out for drinks at tab time, she said you don't have to pay for my drinks before anything else was said. Another was a 26 year old that just loved my company, hugging and kissing, she also paid for her own drinks, she was the most attractive female doctor I went out with.
I met a civil engineer girl that was 27 and was totally into me, but I was not too into her. She even offered to buy me airfare so I can visit her after we met in Rio. The most resistance I had was from Paulistas. I met one in Lapa that had a hotel room but wouldn't let me in to use the bathroom.
Could be my friend because they either speak english, you are white or speak portuguese. I banged a 28 yr old girl too last night, though she lied when I day gamed her on the street and said she was 23. I was talking more about a general trend.
Doesnt hurt to meet girls here in Brazil, of any age, who want to learn or practice their mediocre english. That has made it easier for me with some women.
I think beta women ages 25-30 in most locales are looking for that Beta white knight who's also looking for that false sense of security and just wants to settle down with anyone that caves in instead of just wanting to have fun & live for the moment. Not all American cities at least are the same but when I'm at home in North Texas and tell chicks I travel a bit for work, leisure, etc...I feel like I'm automatically written off now at age 28 currently whereas that was NOT the case when I was ages 23-26. Then again, the social scene/nightlife in my area changes quite a bit as a lot of my priorities have too since I started taking night language classes.

The point is...not all women ages 25-30 are going to be like this, but most of the young professional chicks have figured out the game already & will require more effort, dedication, and proper logistics to bang now. At least with the ones in my area, they're looking for another dude who doesn't lead a mobile life similar to theirs , who's as desperate for a commitment as they are, and are stuck in the same bubble they're in. I will say the majority of younger chicks and ones older than the 25-30 range are more "down" and just willing to live for excitement & the moment instead of a long-term submissive white knight.

I totally understand what Choche is getting at, but the shit tests you get from women ages 25-30 in other countries is still going to be exponentially better than the ones you will get from women in most American cities whom are stuck in a bubble they have no desire to get out of.
Quote: (12-02-2012 01:59 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

I think beta women ages 25-30 in most locales are looking for that Beta white knight who's also looking for that false sense of security and just wants to settle down with anyone that caves in instead of just wanting to have fun & live for the moment. Not all American cities at least are the same but when I'm at home in North Texas and tell chicks I travel a bit for work, leisure, etc...I feel like I'm automatically written off now at age 28 currently whereas that was NOT the case when I was ages 23-26. Then again, the social scene/nightlife in my area changes quite a bit as a lot of my priorities have too since I started taking night language classes.

The point is...not all women ages 25-30 are going to be like this, but most of the young professional chicks have figured out the game already & will require more effort, dedication, and proper logistics to bang now. At least with the ones in my area, they're looking for another dude who doesn't lead a mobile life similar to theirs , who's as desperate for a commitment as they are, and are stuck in the same bubble they're in. I will say the majority of younger chicks and ones older than the 25-30 range are more "down" and just willing to live for excitement & the moment instead of a long-term submissive white knight.

I totally understand what Choche is getting at, but the shit tests you get from women ages 25-30 in other countries is still going to be exponentially better than the ones you will get from women in most American cities whom are stuck in a bubble they have no desire to get out of.

yb, what i am getting at is that I should have chosen Recife instead of Natal. Though I did well with a 26 and a 28 yr old this weekend, it is not the same as an under 24 brasileira.
My general concept still applies, but you need a city of more than 1.5 million in Brazil, to get the quantity and quality of young pussy a love tourist seeks. And a city that is not very modernized or westernized. There are very few now.
The general impression that I have been getting is that women in Brazil are much more self aware.

In this case, they are much more aware of their biological clock ticking down, which is why they acquire this sudden desire for commitment.

As of now, this is just an idea. Has anyone's experience reflected this?

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew
Quote: (12-02-2012 06:18 PM)thebassist Wrote:  

The general impression that I have been getting is that women in Brazil are much more self aware.

In this case, they are much more aware of their biological clock ticking down, which is why they acquire this sudden desire for commitment.

As of now, this is just an idea. Has anyone's experience reflected this?

It is becoming so much like America. Game mitigates it, but you have to have solid portuguese. Friends, go to far away places in Brazil and for the next 3 or 4 years you will still enjoy it, especially if the under 24 yr old girls are looking for over 30 yr old men.
hi. Yes. I agree with the biological clock thing. In brazil and Latin american countries girls tend to get married earlier than in Europe. 25-30 i think. So if i was a girl, I would want to be with someone who has a comittment, good job, security, etc, rather than a flyby mid term toursit.
Sorry, i was more refering to Sao paulo. The Paulistanos are more materialistic and pretentious i think.
Let me chime in.

You guys have no idea of the amount of dick these girls have been taking constantly until they´re 25-30.
Women in Brazil, and this includes very young women, are becoming a lot more demanding than before, meaning they only have sex or relationships with guys way out of their league when they can have their pick.
By 25-30, as you guys already mentioned, most of them become aware of the ticking of their biological clock, as well as the fact that none of the cads they´ve given their prime to will pick up the tab. This means they´ll suddenly become "good girls" once again, find a sucker to get married to and divorce him a few years down the road after they have a kid.

My suggestion: avoid women over 24. Stick to the 18-24 age range, which is a lot more interesting and attractive, by the way.
Quote: (12-03-2012 09:37 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Let me chime in.

You guys have no idea of the amount of dick these girls have been taking constantly until they´re 25-30.
Women in Brazil, and this includes very young women, are becoming a lot more demanding than before, meaning they only have sex or relationships with guys way out of their league when they can have their pick.
By 25-30, as you guys already mentioned, most of them become aware of the ticking of their biological clock, as well as the fact that none of the cads they´ve given their prime to will pick up the tab. This means they´ll suddenly become "good girls" once again, find a sucker to get married to and divorce him a few years down the road after they have a kid.

My suggestion: avoid women over 24. Stick to the 18-24 age range, which is a lot more interesting and attractive, by the way.

Sounds like American women..what a coincidence, haha.
Another pearl from Brazil:

My bodybuilding coach is competing this year.
He went to Santos a couple of weeks ago, a beach town in the state of SP, for one such event.
As he was getting ready in the backstage, he noticed there were no women around, which was strange, since the backstage is mixed.
He later found out the women had gone to another room because they didn´t want to mingle with the men.

He observed that, lately, women who are into fitness aren´t dating men of similar profile anymore (which was habitual until not so long ago), but are looking for rich men to sponsor them.
Quote: (12-03-2012 05:21 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

He observed that, lately, women who are into fitness aren´t dating men of similar profile anymore (which was habitual until not so long ago), but are looking for rich men to sponsor them.
How did he make this observation? So does it seem like this???
Man works out to be fit and sexy. Woman works out to be fit and sexy. NO MATCH!
Man is fat and a workoholic for the dinheiro. Fit and hot woman wants fat man for the money, but won't play with the boy toys (fit men)?
In other words they are prostitutes.

Currently I see fit men as well as unfit men with beautiful women in Rio.
Quote: (12-03-2012 05:21 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Another pearl from Brazil:

My bodybuilding coach is competing this year.
He went to Santos a couple of weeks ago, a beach town in the state of SP, for one such event.
As he was getting ready in the backstage, he noticed there were no women around, which was strange, since the backstage is mixed.
He later found out the women had gone to another room because they didn´t want to mingle with the men.

So there was a time when Brazilian women would seek out attractive/health men regardless of his finances? This makes biological sense. And has made sense for millenia, until now.

These days, women's need to be (feel) superior and in direct competition with men, so they will not seek out the strongest, healthiest mate. This seems to apply mostly to the 25-30 age crowd, who would rather a beta male whom they can eat and spit out later on.
Lately, I´ve been discussing with some friends of mine who have taken the red pill and we came to the conclusion that Brazilian women are changing very rapidly.

I remember back in my college days, up to 2010, women in SP were a lot different and much more pleasant to get along with. They weren´t so demanding but, instead, were actually supportive!
I think I already wrote in the forum that back when I was in college I used to ride my bike to class and there were good quality women after me. I didn´t lift weights back then and had an average body and there actually were hot women after me! Plus, they belonged to the same social class (upper middle class in Sao Paulo).

I´ve been living and working in the Amazon region for 2 years now (Acre), and I remember that when I arrived, I would turn heads just because of the different body type. This doesn´t happen anymore.
I´m caucasian, 6 ft 2, well muscled, which is a body type that is either pretty rare or non existent in these parts.
I went on a date with a 17 year old girl last night (I´m 31 and having sex with a minor isn´t a crime in Brazil, only if she´s younger than 14).
This girl is still in school, lives with her parents and belongs to the middle class in the state of Acre.
What struck me is that, while everything went according to plan, she wasn´t particularly impressed by me, and this is a pattern I´ve been noticing with the women here.

While a couple of years ago any local woman would be delighted to be dating a good looking caucasian guy with his own apartment, car and good job (bear in mind this is a poor region and most people aren´t independent), nowadays this doesn´t even begin to impress them anymore.
I´ve noticed their demands have risen absurdly in a very short period of time, and I frankly don´t know where they´re getting their standards from, because the type of men they seem to be looking for is hardly available here.
Quote: (12-04-2012 09:31 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

I´ve noticed their demands have risen absurdly in a very short period of time, and I frankly don´t know where they´re getting their standards from, because the type of men they seem to be looking for is hardly available here.
Could it be the media? Perhaps Avenida Brasil ? Or the amount of betas willing to p4p? Just last night while I was running on the beach sidewalk, I saw a short, skinny, nerdy guy, probably in the 30s with an 8 probably early 20s, dressed in tight gym clothes, flirting like a good couple.
Guys,

I am in this range and I agree in some points and disagree in anothers:

Yes, most of the girls of this range are a bit tired of casual sex. But it does not mean that all of them are tired, nor that this can't be changed at all during dates.
Some girls in BR are really imatures when it comes to relationships and don't know what they want or what they need. They dated most of their teen and late teen life and still thinks that all men should give them romance.

Women in 25 - 30 are looking for marriage? Hell yes. All of them? Ohhh no.

They are harder to get, but sex can be better. Choose the scenario.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!
Quote: (12-04-2012 01:52 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Guys,

Yes, most of the girls of this range are a bit tired of casual sex. But it does not mean that all of them are tired, nor that this can't be changed at all during dates.
Some girls in BR are really imatures when it comes to relationships and don't know what they want or what they need. They dated most of their teen and late teen life and still thinks that all men should give them romance.

How do guys with light olive skin do there? Kill it?
Freedom, do you live in Rio?

How do you see the relationship between men and women there?

I don´t watch novelas, but I did see a couple of episodes of Avenida Brasil and hated it. I think Brazilian TV, and in particular novelas, set a really bad example for women. All they do is promote hypergamy, bitchy behaviour, radical feminism, etc.
Quote: (12-04-2012 01:52 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Guys,

Brigado pelas dicas Mrs. Chocolate. Agora eu terei esperanca com brasileiras de todas as idades sempre que eu for outra vez o maio que vem, haha.

Great insight as I will be on the lookout for anything that comes across my direction.
Quote: (12-04-2012 02:00 PM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Freedom, do you live in Rio?

How do you see the relationship between men and women there?
I've been in Rio for a few months now and see common trends, talked to a lot of cariocas and so far most local guys agree "carioca girls are the toughest in Brazil" - they appear to be a mystery to obtain.
They say girls hate the guys here, yet I've been treated somewhat the same... I've met a few girls in the club, dance, kissed, talked throughout the night, then you won't hear back from them.
How ironic, the girls blame guys for doing this too.

One guy I befriended here is smart, friendly, and a lawyer doesn't even have a carioca g/f. He has one in BH instead and told me he was tired of being alone.

I see a bunch of couples holding hands while walking so it can't be impossible to be a couple here. Maybe it just matters where you meet.
i am in rio right now.

i see alot of girls in OPEN relationships. and openly state so. So those ones that you see holding hands? well they might be in an open relationship. (but i am not sure of the quantity, there may indead have many couples). IN GENERAL, i have found that there are MUCH MORE couples in Brazil than in Europe. This is because of the brazilian mentality, that they prefer to do things with boy friends. (whereas in Europe, London particular, i dont see much, because everyone seems to be doing their own thing, or are too busy). Brazil is a latin country, and latin countries are countries of Romance.

So, i have seen the carioca girls are quite friendly, but not sure about the next steps, i have a feeling that they are not as couple oriented than other parts of brazil. (this is due to the fact that its a big city, and very unique city, if you go to SC state or Minas, i bet you gonna see much much more couples). I traveled there by myself, and ALL i could see was couples, in musems, parks, cinemas, etc.

So what is the strategy for Rio? find many girls and try narrow it down to one that is the most 'normal', i am a foreigner and I dont speak well portuguese so i am starting low.

The more bitchy, pretentious these 25-30 year olds become, the more important is the social circle to get to them. Right now, i dont have much, as i am new to this country.

having an apartment, a car, a steady job, is no longer the attractive thing to girls. It is a neccesity if you want a LONG TERM girl who is pretentious. You have to have something to wow them, ummm let me think.... maybe say you are in some kind of space shuttle mission... hehe

I guess the other option is go to a small town and find girls there, but i am not sure how you gonna live in a small town, its got nothing to do there....
Here in the Northeast of Brazil the majority of the women I have been getting have been 25 to 30 yr old white brazilians. Kind of a contradiction from what I have said about Brazilian white women and those between 25 and 30. Most of these over 25 have been actually quite nice and pleasant. Though, I think it has to do with special circumstances here in the NE, rather than Brazil as a whole.
The first circumstance is that the under 24 demographic is very highly sought after here in the NE. So they have become flaky or flakier than Colombian women. They also dont seek men 10 or more years older, as much as in the interior.
Secondly, the obesity epedemic is more rampant in this area than any other I have been to in Brazil, so any young skinny girl is going to have tons of male attention.
Thus, I have had to settle for an older demographic.
Normally that would make me an unhappy man. But it hasnt been too bad here in Natal. Most of the chunky women over 25 have been the mulatta or parda women (who I like when they are young and skinny)
So by default, I have had to go for what I considered the worst demographic for me in Brazil. But the ace up my sleeve is that a lot of men here in the NE are not attractive, shorter, drunkards, unemployed, etc. The desirable white males either go for younger girls or go to bigger cities for better work opportunities.
Thus, as a mid 30s foreigner with his shit together.....many over 25 white females who in Brazilia are workaholics and in the South would not give me a 2nd look, have been very interested in me.
Goes to show you that a city, based on certain circumtances that can vary at any given time, can go against the general trends or changes going on in a country