rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women suing to serve in combat roles

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/2012/1...story.html

Women are now suing to be allowed to serve in combat roles. On one hand, I don't give a fuck. If a woman wants to fight, so be it. But at the same time, this is just another step toward an androgynous world. Sports and the battlefield may be the last two places left where men can have comraderie. And it will be just a matter of time before women are suing for inclusion in the NBA and NFL since male athletes make way more money than females.

I feel like this, if women want to serve in combat let them. But on one condition - Women will also be eligible for the draft as well and must register with the selective service at age 18 just like men. I bet that would end the push for females in combat right there. Women want to be able to serve in combat so long as it's voluntary and on their terms. If they want the privileges of equality then they shout get the responsibility as well.

Add onto that: they should fight in female only units.

Their weakness costs not only womens lives, but the lives of their male comrades, who die carrying the women's excess slack.

After women sue to be able to play football, gay dudes will sue in order to be NFL cheerleaders.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:47 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Their weakness costs not only womens lives, but the lives of their male comrades, who die carrying the women's excess slack.

The whole idea should be thrown out completely. Female-only units are not enough for the simple fact that you're paying the same amount of money to train and employ a weaker, less competent unit.

So not only is it a waste of lives but it's a very poor economic decision too. I imagine that puts other troops in even further danger due to strained resources.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Only ugly women want to be in the military, so let them. Less ugly chicks to wade through in order to find the attractive ones. In fact, I think the uglies should be sent out on the most dangerous missions.

I'll throw the disagreement in. If they can pass the physical standards, they can fight. I got no complaint with a capable woman who can do the job, and I've met quite a few who do it just fine.

(though I'm with speakeasy that if they want equality, the have to take both sides of it).

Quote: (11-27-2012 07:06 PM)Stitch Wrote:  

I'll throw the disagreement in. If they can pass the physical standards, they can fight. I got no complaint with a capable woman who can do the job, and I've met quite a few who do it just fine.

(though I'm with speakeasy that if they want equality, the have to take both sides of it).

I'm in the Army - woman have much easier standards than men for the APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test). Let me break it down for you:

Females Males
Pushups (min) 19 42
Pushups (max) 42 71

These different standards hold true for the other events on the APFT, which are the 2 mile run and sit ups. I think the females minimum on the 2 mile run is close to 3 minutes more than males.

So, I have to disagree with you. Just because females can pass the APFT does not mean they are held to the same standards as males.

If a female wants to be deployed in a combat unit with men, she should be required to meet the same minimum standards as the men in that unit. Keep in mind that the standards I listed are the universal standards for the Army. In many combat units, there are higher "unofficial" standards that soldiers are held to.

Feminism keeps on killing. This will be a disaster should a major war break out.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:58 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 06:47 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

The whole idea should be thrown out completely. Female-only units are not enough for the simple fact that you're paying the same amount of money to train and employ a weaker, less competent unit.

So not only is it a waste of lives but it's a very poor economic decision too. I imagine that puts other troops in even further danger due to strained resources.

I agree with what you say. My reasoning is that an all female unit would be such a dismal failure that the shock would shut up feminists permanently on the issue, if not reverse their position.

"You misogynists! How could you let these poor women into harm's way! How dare you! You're a man!"

Wald

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

This will be a disaster should a major war break out.

No hand to hand combat problems from now on, your got the best drones on the planet, in future u/we most likely wont even have to step foot on these foreign devils land.

Females will be able to operate the drone via computer and screen just as well as a man.Look on the bright side, you can hit on her during lunch/coffee breaks!

"Peace through superior firepower"

God bless America!

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

This is disgusting and a pain to read. As far as American men have allowed the feminist agenda to progress throughout the recent years feminist women will never be satisfied. This is just one more of their conquests to get their demands met. Even if men were to back down 100% and women were given power over everything and were literally dragging us by our balls they still wouldnt be content and would still claim men were oppressing them. This isnt and never was about gender equality, it's a mindset centered on rebellion and taking over. For thousands of years women were happy with their specific standard roles and they were happy with men's specific standard roles and no one complained about being repressed. Only when a bunch of man hating psycho dykes managed to brainwash weak women into spreading their propaganda and corrupting others in the process leading to the modern day battle of the sexes did women begin to feel "held back and unequal".

Considering that we're moving to more drone-fought wars, they chose an interesting time to show their "will to fight."

If wars were still fought with swords, I wouldn't mind if someone like Andrea Dworkin were sent to the front lines

[Image: 220px-Dworkin_on_After_Dark.JPG]

The first ammendment to keep in line with 'equality' then, would be to also change the law that women can be conscripted.

The right to fight (volunteering) also comes with the obligation to fight (the draft).

Overall its a fucked idea, what we know about physical limitations, not just strength but body atrophy when in the field for a long time, as well as the psychological impacts men have when they see a female die in combat compared to a fellow male.

All to allow 'vocational equality'.

Get fucked, combat isn't a vocation.

*Just started the same thread a few minutes after this, so sorry for the duplicate.*

Here is my take from first hand experience:

Quote:Quote:

The total weight for a soldier can range from 63 to more than 130 pounds depending on the mission. The average soldier’s load includes a weapon, ammunition, helmet and a rucksack, plus the weight of his body armor.

This sounds about right, I was involved in missions that lasted two weeks + and my load was nearing 100lbs. No way could a women hump that up a mountain at 8000ft.

Meanwhile, French, German, Danish, and Canadian women are now serving in their countries direct ground combat forces.

Hah! I was involved in a major operation in Afghanistan where among others, Canadian infantry were supporting. They had around 10 female soldiers that were inserted into the mountains and EVERY LAST ONE had to be medevaced back for exhaustion, rolled ankles, mountain sickness, ect.

Our clients in this case have served in capacities where they're shot at by enemy fire, they're engaged, they're attached to combat units,' she adds. 'They're fighting in exactly the same circumstances as men but they're not recognized for that work.

True that, I remember seeing a Military Police chick open up with a .50 cal with no hesitation. She WAS recognized and was awarded an appropriate medal for her actions. She was also about 5'1" and 110lbs, if she would have not had a mode of transportation and only her two feet and double her body weight in gear she would have been a liability.

Women sued to get into military school also.
Most of them also drop out.
Shannon Faulker led the way to get into The Citadel.
She didnt last a whole week
[Image: shannon.jpg]
This is her when she came in

This is her now
[Image: 210zhb5.png]

need I say more?

I am the cock carousel

Honestly, I think feminists have really jumped the shark here. They know deep down that women have no place in combat. The entire idea is a farce. They've bitten off way more than they can chew, and if they're actually successful at getting women into combat units the result is going to be an utter disaster for everyone involved.

Even now I laugh my ass off every time I see some short, fat female police officer walking around. It's a complete joke. What is she supposed to do to criminals, scold them? A female cop can only do three things: 1) Nothing 2) Call for backup 3) Shoot someone. Day to day rough and tumble police work, wrestling around with lowlifes and crackheads? Yeah right. The male cops always pick up the slack there.

Females in combat would be even more of a liability. They're much more emotionally unstable than men, with notably less physical strength and endurance. There's just no fucking point to putting women in combat. It's not like there's a shortage of men willing to do the job. We're literally considering objectively weakening our fighting force simply because women are mad they can't get shot and blown up like men can? Is dying for your country now considered part of male privilege?

What the fuck?

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Considering how Butch-friendly women military units are, would it be that hard for them to get the operation and transition? Wouldn't this solve the problem?

Why would women want to fuck with the military? As it is, isn't it a woman's dream to have a stable govt job, a steady retirement, free housing, and be surrounded all day by fit horny men?

Anyone know how it works in the Israeli Defense Force?

Equality! Ask and you shall receive:

All female Marines will have to perform pull-ups as a part of their physical fitness tests by 2014, the Marine Corps announced Tuesday, replacing the current practice of a flexed arm hang.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012...ps-by-2014

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
-Napoleon Bonaparte

This is feminism hanging itself with its own rope. Give it time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-27-2012 09:31 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Even now I laugh my ass off every time I see some short, fat female police officer walking around. It's a complete joke. What is she supposed to do to criminals, scold them? A female cop can only do three things: 1) Nothing 2) Call for backup 3) Shoot someone. Day to day rough and tumble police work, wrestling around with lowlifes and crackheads? Yeah right. The male cops always pick up the slack there.
yup. Tho baltimore city, we do have actual real female cops, simply because there's nobody there to hold their hand and they're gonna get fucked up otherwise. I've seen every other dept in the state's female cops, they're all a joke.
Quote: (11-27-2012 09:31 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Females in combat would be even more of a liability. They're much more emotionally unstable than men, with notably less physical strength and endurance. There's just no fucking point to putting women in combat.
What the fuck?

Women should stick to what they do best in the workplace- shuffling around papers. Women in the army are already a joke. I can't imagine a woman being able to handle the stresses of combat. And bitch, don't talk to me about Joan of Arc. She was fucking insane.

This whole suit smacks of [Image: troll.gif]. Let's see the lesbian linebacker behind it all.

Quote: (11-27-2012 10:20 PM)Anon-A-Moose Wrote:  

Why would women want to fuck with the military? As it is, isn't it a woman's dream to have a stable govt job, a steady retirement, free housing, and be surrounded all day by fit horny men?

Clearly men are repressing women by not letting them serve in combat roles.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (11-27-2012 09:21 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Women sued to get into military school also.
Most of them also drop out.
Shannon Faulker led the way to get into The Citadel.
She didnt last a whole week
[Image: shannon.jpg]

Good grief...These are women??