rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New 'Race Related' sub forum

It is exhausting how so many threads seem to degenerate into race related issues. Over and over again. Forever. Ad nauseum. It is divisive.

I think as a solution there should be a new sub forum called 'Race Related.'

Game
Travel
Lifestyle
Race Related <--
Everything Else

If you want to discuss race in a thread, instead copy the URL and head over to the Race Related sub forum and create a new thread. Discuss race all you want over there. Race related issues would be forbidden elsewhere, where the expectation is that we are all men first and foremost irrespective of race.

I really see no other solution.

It won't stop the race discussions in other threads. It will just make more work for mods to remove race related topics and put them into a sub forum.

I'm ok with it because I'm on the top of the totem pole but I'm going to request a white moderator and permission for the irt to post in it.

Quote: (11-27-2012 03:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm ok with it because I'm on the top of the totem pole but I'm going to request a white moderator and permission for the irt to post in it.

I think there should be a height limit as well.

The solution is for people with racist opinions and/or racial insecurities to pause and ask whether or not their highly-charged post is contributing value to the forum. The answer is probably not.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The size and impact of the problem doesn't match the scale of this solution.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I request a subforum open only to those with a large cock. Game is radically different for those of us who are well-endowed. Neil Skywalker should be moderator, pm him your pics for verification.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Don't feed the trolls

No, it would just make it worse.