rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What happened to YMG?

What happened to YMG?

Any guys know what happened to YMG? He has gone awol it seems. Any idea how i can reach out to him? I would like some serious consultation for career/networking in China.

What happened to YMG?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-422.html Last seen Today 12:38 AM.

He hasn't gone anywhere, PM him.

What happened to YMG?

I don't know, but a lot of guys go AWOL from the forum, here's a quick run down of guys who are AWOL, and we'll add them to the list:

Hydrogonian

CJ

Amour Fou

Mr. GM

Luckystar

Blurb

Quasi

Chad Daring...

Anyone else I'm forgetting here?

My guess is that guys either get into LTR and lose interest in the forum, or certain attitudes, mindsets, etc. popular here on the forum rub them the wrong way and they basically "get over it" and move on. That or their lives are just that kick ass and full of action, that they don't have the time or interest to log into a online forum once every few weeks.

What happened to YMG?

Quote: (11-27-2012 12:37 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

My guess is that guys either get into LTR and lose interest in the forum, or certain attitudes, mindsets, etc. popular here on the forum rub them the wrong way and they basically "get over it" and move on. That or their lives are just that kick ass and full of action, that they don't have the time or interest to log into a online forum once every few weeks.

Sometimes people just drift away for a while too. I've stopped using the forum for months and months before and then wandered back. then I go through phases like right now when I'm a completely internet whore and roosh forum junkie.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What happened to YMG?

That's fair. I PM'd him, but nada. oh well.

What happened to YMG?

I don't know, but a lot of guys go AWOL from the forum, here's a quick run down of guys who are AWOL, and we'll add them to the list:

There seems to be a natural coming and going to the forum. Some guys just want to take a break, some guys choose not too post much until they have more value to offer to other members, some guys get too busy with work, some are afraid of getting outed, some have meltdowns get banned and move to the Naughty Nomad forum.

If you need to get in touch with anyone, just PM them and they'll probably be notified via email. If that doesn't work, PM members who they're known to be friends with. Members will have each other on Facebook, Skype etc or even their emails (cough older members cough). It's not like a dude is lost forever when he stops posting on RVF.

What happened to YMG?

OP,
I will let him know to check the forum.

What happened to YMG?

Quote: (11-27-2012 12:42 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Sometimes people just drift away for a while too. I've stopped using the forum for months and months before and then wandered back. then I go through phases like right now when I'm a completely internet whore and roosh forum junkie.

Same. I've taken several month long breaks from this place. Sometimes life demands it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What happened to YMG?

I have taken around 2 long term breaks from the forum. Sometimes just limited to browsing and other times no visiting at all. It helps to clear the mind.

I do hope YMG comes back to posting, he's posts where always entertaining and full of great knowledge.

What happened to YMG?

YMG has been knee deep in startup stuff and had broken the shackles of RVF procrastination, until he was unceremoniously dragged back in by shanBangs and VP.

[Image: smile.gif]

shanBangs I PMed you.

What happened to YMG?

Quote: (11-27-2012 09:05 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

YMG has been knee deep in startup stuff and had broken the shackles of RVF procrastination, until he was unceremoniously dragged back in by shanBangs and VP.

shanBangs I PMed you.

How's the startup going?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What happened to YMG?

Quote: (11-27-2012 09:08 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

shanBangs I PMed you.

How's the startup going?

Going great, thank you for asking.

Back to work now!

If anyone wants some private advice, feel free to PM me.

As much as I've gotten (and hopefully given) a lot of value in RVF, it is a massive massive massive distraction.

What happened to YMG?

Good to hear from you YMG, just want to say thanks for all of the advice you posted here before, you're one of the reasons I'm getting the living shit kicked out of me every day at a Muay Thai camp in Chiang Mai!

What happened to YMG?

Quote: (11-27-2012 09:11 PM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 09:08 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

shanBangs I PMed you.

How's the startup going?

Going great, thank you for asking.

Back to work now!

If anyone wants some private advice, feel free to PM me.

As much as I've gotten (and hopefully given) a lot of value in RVF, it is a massive massive massive distraction.

Just check it once a week. That's what I did when I had to do shit balls to the wall

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

What happened to YMG?

Where are you YMG?

Most of us (speaking for myself) enjoy your career posts.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

What happened to YMG?

???