rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friend of mine linked this: "The war on men"

Saw this on my social media from a blue pill friend.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/24/war-on-men/

Had a good laugh reading it.[Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Believe it or not, modern[30 yr old +] women want to get married. Trouble is, men don’t [like old maids].

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

"Fortunately, there is good news: women have the power to turn everything around. All they have to do is surrender to their nature – their femininity – and let men surrender to theirs".

Wow. This was written by a woman? It reminded me of so many posts that I've seen here.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

If modern women were as smart as they think they are they'd get married at their peak attractiveness age of 18-22.

Team Nachos

Cool article. Parlay I want to make that my facebook status. Awesome.

Ah, social conservative values. Much maligned, much despised. Too bad she seems to be relatively knowledgeable on women and marriage in American society today. The classic Christian girl paradox.

From Fox News? You better believe this is going to get torn apart on Jezebel, Reddit, etc., etc.

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:07 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

You know what it is man? At a female's peak attractiveness she has her choice of any man that she wants.
But does she choose a nice attractive and stable 28-30 year old guy? No she rides the cock carousel and
trashes her body with drugs, alcohol and shitty tattoos for 10 or more years.

They only time she realizes she's old and no one wants her is when the bar scene seem to have too many
younger prettier girls. So what does she do? Settle down? Nooooooo she hits up the 30+ age bars and clubs
and parties til she's 40.

After 40 you'll see them sitting lonely at the old lady wine bars trying to get picked up for a ONS by whoever
is willing to take her home. Now you tell me which is better? 20 years of partying and ending up alone or
2-3 years of partying and ending with your choice of man and a happy family with 2-3 kids?

Bitches be stupid.

Team Nachos

I've been corresponding with the author of that article. She knows all about the Manosphere. There is a possibility in the next couple of days she mentions the Manosphere on Fox News (Wednesday) and on the Alan Colmes radio program (tonight). My most recent blog post has some additional details.

Quote: (11-26-2012 06:27 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

I've been corresponding with the author of that article. She knows all about the Manosphere. There is a possibility in the next couple of days she mentions the Manosphere on Fox News (Wednesday) and on the Alan Colmes radio program (tonight). My most recent blog post has some additional details.

Thanks for this bit of info. I had a strange feeling that Roissy wrote the latter half of the article.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Among commentators in America, she's one of the more honest about Western women. A decent piece of hers:

Quote:Quote:

Why Marriage Eludes The Modern Woman

I just finished a book called Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman. In it, the author outlines the complexities of married life that few of us anticipate before we tie the knot — such as how our personality affects our behavior, or how important spirituality is to most people, or how few couples explore this topic before getting married. Indeed, there are so many things that make marriage challenging all on its own that being raised in a culture that undermines this institution practically guarantees people will fail. Yet that’s exactly where we are.

Never in the history of time have women had a better shot at marital bliss — they have more freedom, flexibility, and privileges than ever — yet they’re celebrating the single life in record numbers. The reason is twofold. Since the day they were born, women have been tremendously influenced by the most significant revolution of our time: the feminist movement. For decades its mission has been to change a woman’s place in society and eradicate both masculinity and femininity. The result is a battle between the sexes — the likes of which this nation has never seen.

The second reason women struggle with marriage — which is part and parcel of the first — is they’ve been taught that the world revolves (or should revolve) around them. This attitude is a bona fide deal breaker. So much about marriage requires putting oneself last, or being quiet rather than demanding, or taking the higher road and not having to have one’s way all the time. Simply put, married life presupposes a maturity modern women don’t have.

We’ve been hearing a lot lately about young men who fail to grow up and become good family men, but video games are not the culprit — women are. Men tend to follow women’s lead — and it is women, not men, who fight Mother Nature. It is women who’ve changed the roles, rules, and expectations of marriage. It is women who embrace no-fault divorce laws that allow them to check out the moment they’re dissatisfied. Indeed, feminists assure women they can’t possibly be happily married until men change who they are or adapt their nature to accommodate the needs of women.

They’ve also drilled home the absurd notion that women in America live in a patriarchy. Not only is this patently false — women in this country rule — the truth is that women have chosen the lives they have. They chose to abandon marital intimacy by bringing the power they wield at work into their homes, where it doesn’t belong. The happiest wives I know don’t do this. No matter how successful they are outside the home, they leave that piece of themselves at work. When they walk in the front door, they put on their feminine hat and let men be who they are: simple creatures with few demands. As my cousin, a former law partner (and female), says, “There are two ingredients to a healthy marriage: good food and good sex.”

Naturally, this philosophy will raise the ire of the most strident modern woman who’s been taught to believe that cooking for a husband or saying yes to sex amounts to indentured servitude. They refuse to even accept that men have a greater sex drive than women. In failing to understand the differences between men and women, women have sabotaged their own happiness. As for the men, they aren’t so much choosing to be immature as they are doing what they’re told. Tell a man he’s dispensable, and he’ll quickly prove you right.

Marriage was never meant to be a competitive sport, yet that’s exactly what is has become. That’s because modern women have been taught that in order to be equal with men, women and men should pursue identical lives and ignore the differences between them. This attitude is producing enormous strife and makes happy marriages impossible.

Honestly, marriage doesn’t have to be so difficult — and it needn’t become obsolete. But it will if women don’t stop fighting men and start surrendering to their nature. They’re fighting a losing battle.

Many of the supposedly antifeminist female pundits, like Kay Hymowitz and Susan Walsh, feel superior to men, and refuse to acknowledge the defects of modern Western women. In one way or another, they condone their whoredom. Suzanne Venker is considerably better.

Still, it's pure cowardice that every time these points are made, that it's a woman making them. It's like only letting the black guy criticize affirmative action, or the homosexual criticize gay marriage. "We're too pussy to say this ourselves, but if we let a *woman* say it, they can't call us male oppressors!"

Reading over some of Venker's work, it seems like she pins too much blame on institutional feminism, when the reality is that the entire society is awash in feminist beliefs. It's not just Gloria Steinem, or some woman complaining about a man saving her life. The vast majority of media of the last 50 years is loaded with it. Women who claim to be anti-feminists are shown to be feminists themselves.

Here's a link to the inevitable Jezebel coverage:

http://jezebel.com/5963264/arming-yourse...y-fighting

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:14 PM)RobP Wrote:  

Here's a link to the inevitable Jezebel coverage:

http://jezebel.com/5963264/arming-yourse...y-fighting

Wow, quicker than I thought. They're really improving their response time.

Oh how I despise Jezebel. I watched it poison and ultimately ruin one of my exes. Fun fact: nearly all the writers are overweight or morbidly obese, with frequent oscillations between the two!

I read the article earlier. Great piece. Unfortunately I had to find out about it from an article this mangina wrote on Vice:

http://www.vice.com/read/youre-a-pussy-i...war-on-men

nice article, it'll get butchered by mainstream faggots and manginas

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:58 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:07 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

You know what it is man? At a female's peak attractiveness she has her choice of any man that she wants.
But does she choose a nice attractive and stable 28-30 year old guy? No she rides the cock carousel and
trashes her body with drugs, alcohol and shitty tattoos for 10 or more years.

They only time she realizes she's old and no one wants her is when the bar scene seem to have too many
younger prettier girls. So what does she do? Settle down? Nooooooo she hits up the 30+ age bars and clubs
and parties til she's 40.

After 40 you'll see them sitting lonely at the old lady wine bars trying to get picked up for a ONS by whoever
is willing to take her home. Now you tell me which is better? 20 years of partying and ending up alone or
2-3 years of partying and ending with your choice of man and a happy family with 2-3 kids?

Bitches be stupid.

It used to be that their mothers and grandmothers would tell them to find a nice man before it was too late.

Then the ditzy feminist girls screwed that up. The only generations of women without any feminist beliefs are dead or dying. There are exceptions of course.

The girls who reject feminism as kids (seeing how their mothers are so screwed) have problems because they have beliefs that they don't know are feminist and they have no guide in life because their mothers can't or won't help them.

A response to that article...
http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/...on_men.php

This is the author.
[Image: 2252_ori.jpg]

This is all over the news. There was an interview with a female blogger and male radio dj who literally said the same thing...MAN UP! I dont understand why guys and girls cantever put any blame on women for the way shit is right now. Are they scared?

God, reading all the 'men' on Reddit, that bearded Houston Press mangina's comment page and Jizzabel agreeing that this article is 'wrong' is just depressing.

'Boo hoo! We don't get paid as much!', try working as many hours, taking less days off and working more dangerous jobs. I've said it before and I'll say it again; women are paid less because they bring less value, both in terms of what they do and in terms of what they require.

'Boo hoo! Only 17% of the people in elected office are women!', so in a democracy the people present in elected office just magically appear out of a hole in the ground? You want more women in office, then vote for them (but then you'd have no alpha-male politician ideal to fantasize about when you fuck your kitchen-bitch husband).

'Boo hoo! The bad men on TV say hurtful things about us!', you consume more TV than men do, so that just makes me think you like it, after all, this being a game forum, just think of how much of game rests on teasing and toying with women.

'Boo hoo! Male sexuality is broadly mass marketed and female sexuality is not!', 'Boo hoo! If I want to have consistent sex with attractive women, as a male I need to work out, cultivate an interesting personality, become an adept conversationalist, spend money going out and on nice clothes and still rely fairly heavily on luck and timing, while that average looking girl I work with just needs to show up and make a choice!'

So, the question really remains; how far will all this go? I personally think that men have begun to adapt to all of this better than women (expating, avoiding marriage and location-independence versus gaining substantial amounts of weight, delaying marriage and slutting it up...one is a useful long-term strategy, the other is a fun and easy short-term strategy), and sometime in the next 30 years, we'll start to see things really get interesting for the Feminists in the west. You think it's a war now? Give it a bit of time.