rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Imagine If Women Didn't Wear Makeup At All

It would definitely be a different world, a lot of women are very good with makeup and can improve their facial attractiveness with it considerably.

I'm not actually sure this is a good thing, though. I had a girlfriend like this one and I was quite disappointed with how she looked naturally, when I eventually saw it. It's not that she was ugly, just less pretty than she led me to believe.

It's wild. Alot of 5's you wouldn't take a second look at become 6's with a skirt, heels, and makeup. We all know how American women are and how 5's think they deserve the cream of the crop at the club. Makeup is the reason why. Natural beauty is the best beauty in my eyes. Before being deployed, I was a full-time student. Alot of women are comfortable for class. Jeans little makeup. You catch them at a bar or club and don't recognize them. I always got the "I have/had class with you". Damn you 5's without makeup haha.

Being deployed, all women don't wear too much makeup and you see them in uniform 22 hours a day. Every so often you catch them at an event in some makeup and civilian clothes. Some women are night and day.

I am desensitized to makeup at this point. I can't imagine going back to the states and hitting up my first club in a year. I'll probably try to smash the first "club 6" I see.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

They'd all be in a rush to marry by age 16 instead of 40.

Team Nachos

I just looked around my class of 150 roughly half girls and I can spot 2 girls wearing anything other than concealer or mascara. I'm already living In that world haha

Heh, if women didnt wear any makeup at all, you could instantly spot the ones who are naturally and genetically beautiful apart from those who rely on an articial mask to hide their imperfections. A rude awakening but also a pleasant change. The downside- more competition among guys for women.

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:18 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Heh, if women didnt wear any makeup at all, you could instantly spot the ones who are naturally and genetically beautiful apart from those who rely on an articial mask to hide their imperfections. A rude awakening but also a pleasant change. The downside- more competition among guys for women.

What would result is downgrade in Anglo women and a massive upgrade for women of mixed race and Asian and African women. Many of these women don't recquire makeup at all.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE NATURAL BEUATY. Matter of fact Im more attracted to women that don't try and hide their facial imperfections under a half pound of makeup.Being totally honest,Im attracted to what most would consider "Plain Janes". I think most women that do wear alot of makeup look plenty good without.There aint much worse than waking up next to a women you don't even recognize from the night before.I always feel cheated.

It looks bad when you can see a girl's pimples and acne bumps underneath the layers of make up. I know all that shit can't be good for the skin and is probably a reason they break out so much.

I like looking at the tabloid mags when they show them celeb broads without makeup and fake lashes.75% of em are 5's without all the glam.

[quote='houston' pid='315432' dateline='1353975239']
It looks bad when you can see a girl's pimples and acne bumps underneath the layers of make up. I know all that shit can't be good for the skin and is probably a reason they break out so much.
*** If that's the case, bitch had better get some Proactive.

Occasionally I'll tell a bitch in a bar, "You know, the reason women wear makeup and perfume is because they're ugly and they smell bad."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

@thedude3737- what do they respond back?

Huge turn off when girl wears to much make up.

It would be a different world wouldnt it.

Virtually no girls would make you go "wow" in the street. Very very few.

I thought Korea was like this actually. Was expecting dolled up princesses everywhere (and there are in some areas, e.g. Gangnam) but mostly everyone was very plain. Weird!

Lol, I don't wear makeup daily.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

^^^This thread is useless without pics lol

I have always viewed pantyhose and stockings as makeup for the legs, rather to see a women in them than the spraytanned look.

Quote: (11-26-2012 06:59 PM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE NATURAL BEUATY. Matter of fact Im more attracted to women that don't try and hide their facial imperfections under a half pound of makeup.Being totally honest,Im attracted to what most would consider "Plain Janes". I think most women that do wear alot of makeup look plenty good without.There aint much worse than waking up next to a women you don't even recognize from the night before.I always feel cheated.

True. Very true.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

I like a good balance. Obviously a girl whos naturaly beautiful is ideal but on the other hand i like that a girl will put on some make up to maximize her looks.

The proliferation of make-up is a trend which will definitely harm the course of human evolution.

Whereas previously the acne-ridden, pock-marked, flat-faced, gender indeterminate, featureless women were banished to spinsterdom, their genes safely kept away from the collective pool. Now, the facially deficient can mask their flaws, and create artificial positive features, thus natural selection is severely hampered in the field of facial aesthetics.

Look at the females who are presented in our culture as paragons of elite beauty, for instance, take that wretched Kardoshian woman. I'm sure naturally she is a competent looking creature au naturale but her face is coated with a level of plaster which would shame even the most ostentatious drag queen. And millions of girls mimic this.

Our descendants will not pass the present-day boner-test.

Quote: (09-18-2013 11:47 AM)Starke Wrote:  

Whereas previously the acne-ridden, pock-marked, flat-faced, gender indeterminate, featureless women were banished to spinsterdom, their genes safely kept away from the collective pool.

This could be why Russian women have "hot" genes. (probably along with the loss of a huge number in men in WWII)

Makeup was just not an affordable item for pretty much all women during communist times.

The proliferation of make-up is a trend which will definitely harm the course of human evolution.

Whereas previously the acne-ridden, pock-marked, flat-faced, gender indeterminate, featureless women were banished to spinsterdom, their genes safely kept away from the collective pool. Now, the facially deficient can mask their flaws, and create artificial positive features, thus natural selection is severely hampered in the field of facial aesthetics.

Look at the females who are presented in our culture as paragons of elite beauty, for instance, take that wretched Kardoshian woman. I'm sure naturally she is a competent looking creature au naturale but her face is coated with a level of plaster which would shame even the most ostentatious drag queen. And millions of girls mimic this.

Women in ancient Egypt wore makeup dude. It's not a new trend.

Quote: (09-18-2013 02:01 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Women in ancient Egypt wore makeup dude. It's not a new trend.
The wealthy, sure. Everyone else, not so much.
It would be like saying that every man in the 1700s wore the wig of a dandy and high-heeled shoes.

The difference is now that almost all young women, regardless of class engage in record levels of artifice (make-up, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake tan, fake teeth, plastic surgery and photoshopping).

There has never been a time in history where the average female dedicates a high proportion of resources have been utilized to obscure the process of natural aesthetic selection.

True what was said above about Anglo women, especially English. As Roosh proclaimed in London Sucks: "So what they do to compensate - they put on loads of makeup. And when they smile, you can actually see the layers of makeup around their mouth and eyes. I really don't want to know how they look without makeup."

I'm predicting this is about to go mainstream.

I've noticed a recent batch of Celebrities Without Makeup articles, who allow themselves to be photographed 'how they really are' and talk about not using it on the red carpet. Women commenting all parrot about how it's a sign of bravery and respect her for doing it.

Celebrity Trend + Brave & Strong = get ready for women to put even less effort into looking attractive than they do now. If they can't be bothered to cook for themselves, or maintain their hair and weight, then utter indifference to facial appearance is a natural progression.