rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pretty Awesome Video on Hot Women Who Hit the Wall

I thought you guys would love this video. Tyler goes over girls who hit the wall, and then won't settle for a boring beta because they are used to fucking alphas. Pretty accurate read of the situation.

Cliff notes?

Quote: (11-26-2012 03:52 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

I thought you guys would love this video. Tyler goes over girls who hit the wall, and then won't settle for a boring beta because they are used to fucking alphas. Pretty accurate read of the situation.

Begin Mental Masturbation...1....2...3......

Do you have a video of Tony Robbins?.........

What in the FUQ is with the two guys in front row, sitting on the aisle wearing the same outfit? Is this like that cult that whacked themselves to ride the Hale Bop comet?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Material may be fine, but I just find his voice really annoying.

Top rated comment: "Those two guys in the front are wear the official pick up uniform"

[Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

So far so good.

Debating if i should or shouldn't show this to my 33 year old unmarried stepsister.

First, I want to say, that Tyler is pretty damn red-pill. I've never watched a RSD video before, glad to know he's not as sappy as some other PUA's are.

Second, the video is standard red-pill thinking, except with Tyler's own observations and thoughts on how and why young hot young women in Hollywood piss away their youth.

Executive summary:

He says that most hot women are ectomorphs who don't need to take care of their bodies so they live irresponsibly while young, and because they get no negative social feedback (unlike men, who are criticized over everything) women never change their habits. No shame, no change.

Once party women hit age 23-24, the drugs and booze takes a hard toll on their pysiques and they slowly degrade. However, because the process is so slow, like a frog who boils in water, they do not realize the extent of their damage until it is too late.

They then stay on the alpha cock-carousel until they've lost most of their looks, and will be unable to snag any alpha for a LTR.

The lack of negative social-feedback is because men want to fuck them, and so despite all of their many problems, no one cares.

Once the women hit late 20's/early 30's, they find a chump to marry them, who they stay with for a few years until they can divorce them and take half their cash. The men who marry these washed up broads are pathetic.

Men should not pity women who are failures in life. Because they live in a world without any social repercussions, they are never forced to change and thus they die in mediocrity. Men aren't successful in spite of bad things that happen to them, they are successful because of bad things that force them to change. Thus negative social feedback is extremely important.

End executive summary.

I agree with Tyler, but I don't think he goes far enough. I've seen this behavior with TONS and TONS of women, more than just the niche in Hollywood he describes. I'd say it describes at least 75% of American women today.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

You realize like most mental masturbation.

His information on women is from observation, not from experience.

He doesn't know these girls nor is he in there social circle. He is guessing. He is more like an academic. Studying them.

He doesn't have first hand account or experience with these type of girls. He is making alot of assumption not base on facts...and is very general about the situation.

Tyler is a person that sits on the sideline and observe, and exaggerate the truth in order to sale a product. He will lie and exaggerate to make a story better. Noobs can not tell the difference between real advice versus a fantasy story.

caralho!!!!

None of the so called PUA guru's strike me as good people.This guy is no exception.If they felt so strongly about the insight they have into male/female relations they wouldn't monetize it and pimp it out.They'd share knowledge and game with WILLING listeners for free.These guys to me are no better than pulpit pimps and prosperity pastors.

Samseau sums it up well. I didn't have time to pen down my thoughts earlier but that's an excellent summary.

IMO I pretty much agree with Tyler. Younger women(18-19) are often more level headed because they haven't been exposed to as much bullshit.

I don't know why he hasnt' deepened his voice more. Maybe its a marketing thing? Idk, its pretty easy to get a deeper voice(I basically improved my voice drastically over the last 2 weeks).

@Jerome-

He's talking about the girls he's dated in his personal life.

This is playing out in my facebook feed right now.

I can't deny that i'm a bit giddy at seeing the comeuppance of some of these broads who I knew were doing their guys dirty back in the day.

WIA

[Image: irt_42_PM.jpg]

Quote: (11-26-2012 04:48 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Samseau sums it up well. I didn't have time to pen down my thoughts earlier but that's an excellent summary.

IMO I pretty much agree with Tyler. Younger women(18-19) are often more level headed because they haven't been exposed to as much bullshit.

I don't know why he hasnt' deepened his voice more. Maybe its a marketing thing? Idk, its pretty easy to get a deeper voice(I basically improved my voice drastically over the last 2 weeks).

What did you do to accomplish this?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

@Jerome-

He's talking about the girls he's dated in his personal life.

I doubt this is true....His message contradicts alot of players experience. I think he dates mostly 5's who are beta chicks that follow the in crowd...I can see that...

@Moma

There's a guy called Roger Love who has vocal products you can probably grab off the internet. Check it out. Although your voice is already quite deep.

@Jerome

What's your point? You're just blindly hating. Its obvious to anyone who's watched his infield videos that he does get laid and he has game.

Can you give us more on this?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

What little bit of interest I had in what this guy had to say I lost after I heard go do sports with a chick. Especially in a monogamous relationship.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (11-26-2012 03:41 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Men should not pity women who are failures in life. Because they live in a world without any social repercussions, they are never forced to change and thus they die in mediocrity. Men aren't successful in spite of bad things that happen to them, they are successful because of bad things that force them to change. Thus negative social feedback is extremely important.

realest shit i ever did read

Quote: (11-26-2012 04:02 PM)jerome Wrote:  

He doesn't know these girls nor is he in there social circle. He is guessing. He is more like an academic. Studying them.

He doesn't have first hand account or experience with these type of girls. He is making alot of assumption not base on facts...and is very general about the situation.

Tyler is a person that sits on the sideline and observe, and exaggerate the truth in order to sale a product. He will lie and exaggerate to make a story better. Noobs can not tell the difference between real advice versus a fantasy story.

caralho!!!!

How do you know all this? Are you a part of his life? Or are you just doing the same thing that you are accusing him of doing, i.e sitting on the sidelines and making assumptions about people without having a clue? I just want to know how you came to this conclusion about him. From observation? Assumption? Exaggerating? Guessing?

Quote: (11-26-2012 11:35 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

caralho!!!!

How do you know all this? Are you a part of his life? Or are you just doing the same thing that you are accusing him of doing, i.e sitting on the sidelines and making assumptions about people without having a clue? I just want to know how you came to this conclusion about him. From observation? Assumption? Exaggerating? Guessing?

Honestly, Ive been on a RSD bootcamp, so my question is , have you or Toronto kid been on a RSD bootcamp? So the answer will be probably no

Has anyone on this forum seen tyler in action or has been on an RSD program? From what I understand, no one has...except for me....

Till somone on this forum or you and Toronto Kid takes an an RSD bootcamp...its all assumption and fantasy....

We can never settle this debate until someone here goes on a RSD bootcamp. It would be lovely if you or Toronto kid could take a RSD bootcamp. And officially report your result after you take an RSD bootcamp. I hate to say it again, but you will be greatly disappointed to find out its a beginners course....in mental masturbation.

So put up or shut up....Who on this forum have seen the unicorn tyler in action......I am the only one to see big foot and to witness it live on a RSD bootcamp.....until than its all fantasy and lies.

Proof is in the pudding...Please go take an RSD bootcamp with Tyler and report back, so we can settle this debate...Since you respect his game and want to learn from him..

Jerome, even if Tyler is a fake player, I would still have to say that what he presents in that video is pretty damn accurate. Even if you don't believe what he says applies to all women, it most definitely happens to at least some women.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:07 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Jerome, even if Tyler is a fake player, I would still have to say that what he presents in that video is pretty damn accurate. Even if you don't believe what he says applies to all women, it most definitely happens to at least some women.

true

Tyler is pretty spot on, much of what he has saidis how fitness needs to be marketed at women in the future. Talking to a good percentage of women about the need to weight train can often be somewhat infuriating as they are constantly receiving validation from yes men.

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:04 AM)jerome Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2012 11:35 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

caralho!!!!

Honestly, Ive been on a RSD bootcamp, so my question is , have you or Toronto kid been on a RSD bootcamp? So the answer will be probably no

Has anyone on this forum seen tyler in action or has been on an RSD program? From what I understand, no one has...except for me....

Till somone on this forum or you and Toronto Kid takes an an RSD bootcamp...its all assumption and fantasy....

We can never settle this debate until someone here goes on a RSD bootcamp. It would be lovely if you or Toronto kid could take a RSD bootcamp. And officially report your result after you take an RSD bootcamp. I hate to say it again, but you will be greatly disappointed to find out its a beginners course....in mental masturbation.

So put up or shut up....Who on this forum have seen the unicorn tyler in action......I am the only one to see big foot and to witness it live on a RSD bootcamp.....until than its all fantasy and lies.

Proof is in the pudding...Please go take an RSD bootcamp with Tyler and report back, so we can settle this debate...Since you respect his game and want to learn from him..

Would you mind telling us what happened and what you saw on your bootcamp?

I know one dude whose been on one, his verdict was that it was awesome but not worth the steep price for the short time period.

EDIT: For what it's worth, two wings bumped into the RSD instructor Alex in a mall when he was there with a girl. According to them (they insisted they weren't hyping but who knows) she was a super hot tall, blonde "model material" type girl. Makes it hard to believe they're all fake.