rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian women before and after makeup

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mathieus/russian...-after-8q4

[Image: enhanced-buzz-11315-1353418318-9.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-11304-1353418472-12.jpg]

pretty amazing change. every time I see one of these wall survivor/wall victim threads I wonder how much makeup assists all of the so called "survivors". a little bit of emphasis on the eyes can change everything.

sad to say, women are pretty ugly. their beauty lasts for a shorter period of time than mens, and then once you take out all of the fatties and beasts, and strip the remaining females of their makeup, you have very few women left who are naturally stunning.

I have the feeling some photoshopping went on here as well. The woman's nose on the bottom right looks airbrushed.

Holy shit. That man is an artist.

Some of those are shocking.

With enough time in EE you can take off the makeup in your head pretty easily.

I would have probably been tricked by this one, but the before pic is not so bad...

[Image: enhanced-buzz-11216-1353418525-10.jpg]

Quote: (11-25-2012 06:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

With enough time in EE you can take off the makeup in your head pretty easily.
I have started removing the high heels in my head. They can really skew your overall perspective.

My brain has gotten so well trained that I can take off and, perhaps more importantly, put on anything to make an accurate raw assessment. I've been criticized for hitting on mousy-looking, nerdy chicks only to prove later that they were, in fact, unpolished gems. The reverse is also true: calling out window-dressed bitches from a distance.

Russian girls don't fool me.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I saw a commercial on TV the other day for a home airbrush make-up kit. The before and after was amazing.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-25-2012 07:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

My brain has gotten so well trained that I can take off and, perhaps more importantly, put on anything to make an accurate raw assessment. I've been criticized for hitting on mousy-looking, nerdy chicks only to prove later that they were, in fact, unpolished gems. The reverse is also true: calling out window-dressed bitches from a distance.

Russian girls don't fool me.

I do this as well Tuth, the mousy looking girls are something like an addiction at present, they all have nicknames like hamster, mouse and gerbil too. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-25-2012 06:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I would have probably been tricked by this one, but the before pic is not so bad...

She wouldn't be bad if not for the Rihanna forehead.

Quote: (11-26-2012 09:18 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2012 06:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

She wouldn't be bad if not for the Rihanna forehead.

It might be the lighting and make-up, but she seems more available in the second picture.

Is confidence in a woman attractive?

To me it means less bullshit to deal with. A confident woman is a woman who is comfortable in her place, and usually has no sexual hang-ups. I guess a confident woman is a slut.

I have said it since I was pretty much a kid and I still stick with it.

There are no women who are beautiful without make up.... and if you show me a pic of a girl who looks ok with out make up... well she would look 10 times better with make up.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:32 AM)soup Wrote:  

Is confidence in a woman attractive?

To me it means less bullshit to deal with. A confident woman is a woman who is comfortable in her place, and usually has no sexual hang-ups. I guess a confident woman is a slut.

I agree whole-heartedly [Image: thumb.gif]
[Image: potd.gif]

Team Nachos

So, still considerably better than Western women?

Here is another Russian, a bit more famous though

[Image: annakournikova_398211.jpg]

That is why I think darker skinned latinas and asian girls are underrated in this forum. Without makeup and heals, they often look better than white women of their same age.
I love white eastern european woman, but they hit their peak at a younger age.

[Image: enhanced-buzz-11273-1353418444-6.jpg]

I would bang this girl in the before pic. This girl and the blonde that Roosh posted are the only two that are bang worthy.

Quote: (11-28-2012 01:26 PM)username Wrote:  

[Image: enhanced-buzz-11273-1353418444-6.jpg]

I would bang this girl in the before pic. This girl and the blonde that Roosh posted are the only two that are bang worthy.

All pass the boner test without makeup. But I think there is an exageration of how eastern european women are above all.

So there's a new Daily Mail story on Russians and makeup.

I confess I still get tricked by all the makeup the girls wear here. Some of these transformations below are pretty amazing and Lord knows they still fool me at the clubs many times....despite trying to filter it out. I think when you consider how tight some of the bodies are here it's often tough to get too hung up on some girl bc of her makeup....

One of the commenters from Switzerland wrote: "Not too crazy about this Russian look - could we see some normal "Western European" transformation please?"

So what does that mean? Somehow find a way to add 40 pounds, droopy cheeks, cellulite and a surly, entitled attitude (with no makeup to cover any of it up)?? [Image: huh.gif]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...girls.html

[Image: article-2458623-18BBD1CB00000578-361_634x483.jpg]

[Image: article-2458623-18BBD20200000578-148_634x415.jpg]

[Image: article-2458623-18BBD25F00000578-5_634x418.jpg]

[Image: article-2458623-18BBD24B00000578-627_634x406.jpg]

[Image: article-2458623-18BBD1DB00000578-733_634x388.jpg]

[Image: article-2458623-18BBD1AC00000578-364_634x415.jpg]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

creepy

good make up increased some of these girls 4 points. too bad guys cant increase their value 4 points just like that

Quote: (10-15-2013 08:14 AM)XYZ Wrote:  

good make up increased some of these girls 4 points. too bad guys cant increase their value 4 points just like that

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Girls without makeup
#1 is aceptable.
#2 only had a slight improvement.
#3 have a huge diference. That acne.
#4 Would bang. With makeup looks like a fake caribean.
#5 Pretty without makeup.
#6 With or without makeup, would not bang.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

I think some guys pedestalize women from certain parts of the world. Asian and EE come to mind.

Certainly these women are less likely to be fat. They may have more feminine personalities too.

That said, they are just women with all that implies. There is no magical race of women who are all beautiful without makeup and free of annoying qualities.

Quote: (10-15-2013 09:27 AM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

I think some guys pedestalize women from certain parts of the world. Asian and EE come to mind.

Certainly these women are less likely to be fat. They may have more feminine personalities too.

That said, they are just women with all that implies. There is no magical race of women who are all beautiful without makeup and free of annoying qualities.

Well said. I would also add that these seem to be extreme examples. I was married to a Russian 9 who was a solid 7 w/o makeup.