rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Biggest cunt ever

[Image: 1125mg-datea.jpg]

I'm not sure what I just read, but it was bad.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

She's 27, looks over 30, and is straight-up trying to clown him from the opening with some made up word of hers.

Quote:Quote:

I got [to the restaurant at] about 10 of. They said that he had called ahead and he’d be running late. My first impression was just: a nice, handsome guy, a typical D.C. guy, like he left Farragut North-land to go to dinner. Your typical D.C. bro-bro. That’s what I call them: bro-bros. They’re like a LAX[lacrosse]-bro, but not; now they have, like, real jobs, they have to look the part, but kinda goofy, like they don’t know what’s going on, but they do, a little bit.

He's slightly more indirect...

Umm, she was nice; she’s pretty. I wasn’t extremely, like, excited when I saw her. What’s funny is, when I filled out that application, if I’d been picked right then and set up with her, she probably would be my type, but I’ve probably since moved past that. I think I’m a little older, a little wiser about who would be right for me.

And then she says..

It was difficult; like, what do we have in common? And then I was like, “Have you seen ‘Seinfeld’?” I judge a lot of people off of that; you can read a person. I was shocked to learn that there’s someone else out there that is witty like me, who doesn’t care and just does that.

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I don't think I've ever come across a witty chick. And the ones that think they are, usually are far from it.

Wait, I knew a fat girl who was kind of witty. But it didn't matter, because she was huuuuuusky.

Every time, the participants say how much a venue change to a bar livens up the night. The girl herself here said point-blank that dinner on a blind date is way too formal.

Is Date Lab listening?

What a banal bitch. Typical middle class urban woman; thinks she's much smarter and wittier than she is, thinks she's cultured because she watches TV, total sense of entitlement gleaned from chick TV(actually mentions Sex and the City) and magazines and has nothing to offer a man.

Is a 4 who looks older than she is. Probably has occasional dates with betas, but mostly sits home watching Lifetime and diddling herself with her sex toy collection. Any doofus who marries her is going to regret it.

The guy laid a pretty good smackdown: David: Her personality didn’t engage mine whatsoever. I didn’t find myself being compelled to find out more about her. She talked a lot about, like, movies and TV shows, and [it was] not an interesting conversation to me. I think, in that sense, we didn’t connect on any level. The whole thing was pretty superficial.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Too bad David didn't walk out on the date!

She looks like Lena Joel Osment. A fat Lena Joel Osment.

[Image: Haley_Joel_Osment_mug_shot.jpg]

Caitlin:" I mean, look at me! I’m a bombshell! Ha!" More like she was hit by a bomb. Typical delusional DC girl.

She is a total fcunt. She has DC looks but more of an LA attitude with the big wallet and pop culture talk. Worst of both coasts.

Quote: (11-24-2012 03:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Umm, she was nice; she’s pretty. I wasn’t extremely, like, excited when I saw her.

I don't know what he was looking at, but had I walked in and saw her, I would have turned right around and walked out. She's not pretty. As Roosh mentioned she also looks much older than she actually is. And if for some reason I was in a real drought and was willing to overlook the fact she isn't attractive, I'm sure once I sat down at the table and she opened her mouth I would have bounced. Not worth my time.

Funny how she relates her life to fictional television stories. It seems like the female brain cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality and is so influenced by the media. She imagines being in the same world as "Carrie" from Sex and the City.

What the hell happened to that woman? Was she struck by some kind of aging ray? Too long out in the sun? Too much testosterone wrecking her skin? Whatever it is, it's bad.

Also there was this, which was absolutely priceless.

She says:

I was shocked to learn that there’s someone else out there that is witty like me, who doesn’t care and just does that.

He says:

I didn’t catch her making any jokes at all. I just think that’s how she is. It was just tepid.

Brutal.

Quote: (11-24-2012 03:54 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

I don't think I've ever come across a witty chick. And the ones that think they are, usually are far from it.

Wait, I knew a fat girl who was kind of witty. But it didn't matter, because she was huuuuuusky.
They think being a straight up asshole is being witty.

Has a forum member made an appearance on Date Lab yet?

There are some women or people that can't help the fact that they're not attractive if living in say third world conditions. However, if you're living in a 1st world nation with good health & no disabilities, then you should not look as complacent & ugh like the chick in that picture. I think everyone in 1st world settings has the resources & capabilities to really accentuate their looks, highlight their attributes, etc so that appearance combined with her lame personality traits is well...no thx.

Quote: (11-24-2012 05:18 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

I don't believe a forum member has made an appearance, but there was a Roosh reader who made an appearance a while back. That Roosh reader apparently didn't get the notch, but Gmac did.

retail manager

so she's like the manager at the Gap or something?

Quote: (11-24-2012 06:03 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-24-2012 05:18 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

I don't believe a forum member has made an appearance, but there was a Roosh reader who made an appearance a while back. That Roosh reader apparently didn't get the notch, but Gmac did.

[Image: lol.gif] That was great. I forgot about that.

Props again to Gmac for swooping a girl later featured in this awful column. [Image: icon_worship.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

And then I was like, “Have you seen ‘Seinfeld’?” I judge a lot of people off of that; you can read a person.

God, you couldn't parody this stuff if you tried. Somebody who lives in DC: can you tell me if all the women are this bad? Like, I've dated some dumb chicks, and I don't mind dumb chicks. But are all this weird combination of stupid and arrogant?

Most girls in DC have aspects of this girl, but she has pretty much every single bad trait you can imagine. So no, they are not all this extreme.

This article really gave me an headache no lie.
Are people really that retarded?

Who uses more than 2 tv shows in an interview in order to describe a situation?

She used bridesmaid, seinfeld and sex and the city.

Talk about ridiculous.

boredom is evil

You know, it's awfully chilly up here in cheery olde Boston township, but shit like this makes me so glad to be out of DC. Seriously, what a difference an eight hour drive makes. The women up here are way warmer than that wasteland.

Sorry DC players. I salute you.

Quote: (11-24-2012 07:28 PM)le prince perdu Wrote:  

Who uses more than 2 tv shows in an interview in order to describe a situation?

Maybe I'm starting to become enlightened, or maybe it's just the realization that women aren't as complex as I once thought. That woman is slowly coming to the conclusion that her alpha-male disguised as a white knight may never show up. And she's bitter about that. She's had dates in the past with guys she really liked at first, only to realize a month later that they weren't who she thought/hoped they were. Again, she's bitter about this. She's watched Sex And The City religiously and believes that Sarah Jessica Parker was spot on in her assessment about men at large. And most importantly, that woman realizes she may not be as desirable now as she was in High School or even College when there was always a beta nearby to kick around until Mr. White Knight showed up on his fucking horse. She's full of realization, and she's bitter about it.

Caitlin: I mean, look at me! I’m a bombshell! Ha!

Caitlin: I want someone with a big heart and a bigger wallet.

Dream date?

Caitlin: James Bond! He’s athletic, sexy, strong, has a really cool job, awesome cars and, most importantly, he is secure enough to let his lady take the lead when she wants to. He’s a guy that makes a girl feel protected! He has a good sense of humor and oozes charisma and sex appeal!

Caitlin: It wasn’t Jon Hamm, not gonna lie. Just a nice date.

[Image: attachment.jpg8797]   

[Image: attachment.jpg8798]   

[Image: mj-laughing.gif]

Quote: (11-24-2012 08:11 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Maybe I'm starting to become enlightened, or maybe it's just the realization that women aren't as complex as I once thought.

She's watched Sex And The City religiously and believes that Sarah Jessica Parker was spot on in her assessment about men at large.

It took me a long time to realise that many women are really this simple-minded. But in general, they are.

I thought they were ironically watching Sex and the City, having a laugh, or drawing an occasional concrete lesson, and going back to complex inner lives. Like the way we might deconstruct James Bond or Seinfeld around here.

But no. Women take this shit as a blueprint. They can't comprehend it's a fantasy designed to sell advertising space.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I like, hope whenever I read the latest Datelabs that, like, the people end up really clicking and maybe like, I don't know, a relationship or something forms...but when every chick is like, a DC 4 or a fatty with, like, the notion that she's an 8 and every dude is, like, either a beta or an obnoxious bro, like, I fear for the future of the western world more than I should...like.

And like a big LOL! at her digging herself deeper by trying to defend herself in the comments section (user Caitlinsharp).

Quote: (11-24-2012 11:18 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I like, hope whenever I read the latest Datelabs that, like, the people end up really clicking and maybe like, I don't know, a relationship or something forms...but when every chick is like, a DC 4 or a fatty with, like, the notion that she's an 8 and every dude is, like, either a beta or an obnoxious bro, like, I fear for the future of the western world more than I should...like.

And like a big LOL! at her digging herself deeper by trying to defend herself in the comments section (user Caitlinsharp).

Leave her alone. She's from the Valley lol