rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Ukraine review copies

I'm happy to announce that Bang Ukraine is complete. Out of 10 travel guides, it will be the longest and the only one over 100 pages (103 pages total). I plan to release it right after the new year.

Until then, I have 10 PDF review copies to give out. I'm most interested in sharing it with guys who have already been to Ukraine, followed by guys who are interested in going. Reply to this thread with your interest and I will distribute the copies via PM next week.

I also have review copies for bloggers who are interested in reviewing the book.

interested in going soon. I have heard great things about Women from the Ukraine, and met a few hotties when I was in Prague.

Roosh are your guides about the country as a whole or are they more specific to the cities you stay?
From someone who has been to Kiev I am interested in giving this guide a butchers as I think I plan on going back.

I haven't been, but this summer I will be traveling through eastern europe until it gets too cold. I'd love a copy

I'm considering Ukraine or Croatia after Poland. Still undecided, but hopefully this guide help with the decision.

But a new years release is still far away!

Hey Roosh,

I was in Ukraine back in 2001. I would love to read your book and see how things have changed since those times. I plan a follow up trip this March to Ukraine and then to Poland.

Cooze.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

I've been to Ukraine quite a few times for work and a few times for pleasure. I'll be back around April of next year.

Interesting. Have been in Ukraine a few times now and their dating culture is something... different.

Roosh,

I've already been to Ukraine (2010) and would like to see how your assessment versus my experiences (granted you were there for a lot longer than I).

I'm very interested in going to Ukraine so would like a copy. I'd still would buy a copy off Amazon even if I got the PDF copy as well. Been to Poland as I met some very cool Ukrainian students there and will likely visit Lviv on my next trip to that part of the world.

Also purchased the Poland book and plan to do so with a Dead Bat in Paraguay as well.

I enjoyed your first two books, bang and dead bat in Paraguay, I am sure I'd enjoy this book too.... I will make you a deal, I will write a bang qatar which will be one paragraph in exchange for Ukraine? Sounds about fair????

Hey Roosh, I lived in Odessa for over a year. That was around 4 years ago so if you want me to give a look shoot me a pm. I don't know how much has changed since I was there.

Interested. Planning on travelling to Ukraine next year. Thanks.

Interested if any are still available. Going to Kiev in April 2013.

I'd love a copy. I was just there in Kiev and posted my experiences there.

Also, I actually am planning on moving there for a few months this summer, so this book would come in handy to both compare the past and prep for the future.

I'd love a copy. I have lived total of 3 years in Ukraine , have a home there now and been to over a dozen cities,including many industrial shit-holes.

Bought Bang Poland and I enjoyed it so I'm really looking forward to your take on Ukraine; and if it ever happens, Russia. I was in Kiev 5 months ago and im pretty interested to see how your observations match mine.

Would love a copy

Quote: (11-24-2012 07:25 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm happy to announce that Bang Ukraine is complete. Out of 10 travel guides, it will be the longest and the only one over 100 pages (103 pages total). I plan to release it right after the new year.

Until then, I have 10 PDF review copies to give out. I'm most interested in sharing it with guys who have already been to Ukraine, followed by guys who are interested in going. Reply to this thread with your interest and I will distribute the copies via PM next week.

I also have review copies for bloggers who are interested in reviewing the book.

Ya bahato genya.( I'm a big genius) I want a copy and failed quite miserably there!

Hi Roosh,

I've been to the Ukraine many times, mostly to Kiev, Simferopol, Alushta, and Odessa. I'd love to review a copy.

Can't wait for you to write a Bang Russia! one day. [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks!

Quote: (11-24-2012 07:25 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Roosh people in Russia are finding out about you. Words are not nice from their mouths((

Would love a copy as well.

Quote: (11-24-2012 01:57 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  

Roosh people in Russia are finding out about you. Words are not nice from their mouths((

Any links to what they are saying?

As I'll be in Ukraine next June, - I am definitely interested in and will read this Love Travel Guide.

I'm only familiar with Ukrainian girls in Miami, so your observations on them still in the homeland should be interesting... they're my favourite [Image: smile.gif]

I'd love a copy. Don't have any firm plans but am considering West Ukraine - Ivano-Frankivsk, Lviv, or Transcarpathia/Zakarpattia.