rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obsessed Turkish sailor's eight month sea odyssey to find British love

[Image: culum-_2405701k.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

After sailing 2,500 miles from Turkey in a 16ft yacht, Ramazan Noyan Culum imagined that the British woman he loved would be swept off her feet and accept his hand in marriage.

Instead, his eight-month odyssey took him only as far as an immigration removal office in Sussex, with the object of his desire telling him he will be arrested if he comes anywhere near her.

Mr Culum, a 38-year-old Turkish businessman, was picked up by Customs officials in the Channel this week after sailing the length of Europe to win the affections of Courtney Murray, whom he met at a restaurant in Cyprus in 2005.

At the time, Ms Murray was working as a waitress on the island and only served Mr Culum once. It was enough for him to fall madly in love and he stole her number from the restaurant’s wall.
At one stage, posting bearded pictures of himself, he claimed he was “ready to die” for his intended.
Addressing Ms Murray directly, he added: “I love you too much. The world is not beautiful without you. I don’t want to continue to live without you. Will you marry me?”
The blog charts his infatuation with Ms Murray. At one stage, he raged: “You stupid girl, you didn’t understand even why I come to the UK. I will come there, I will kneel down in front of you, I will kiss your hands and I will propose marrying me. You can marry me or you can imprison me. It’s yours to decide.”

Was this beta?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote:Quote:

Was this beta?

Indeed. More beta than Mr. Herbly Christmas:

[Image: herb.jpg?w=500]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

DUPE: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18011.html

But since your OP is better looking than mine, feel free to take my thread down instead.

The guy is a successful businessman who can pilot a yacht solo, yet he is so clueless about women (and British immigration law)? I just can't understand the mental makeup of this kind of person.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Funny story. I'm a bit of a romantic myself so I see where he's coming from. But Christ this guy took it too far. If he had banged her out while she was there on vacation I might be able to cut him some slack.

She a 6. A 7 on a good day. You know I have a theory on situations like this. There's a novelty factor to dating outside of your race. People tend to rate their partner's attractiveness 2 points higher than their actual market value. A British guy passing her on the street probably wouldn't go out of his way to talk to her.

Team Nachos

He kinda looks like Clooney

Quote: (11-22-2012 07:22 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

DUPE: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18011.html

But since your OP is better looking than mine, feel free to take my thread down instead.

My bad, don't know how I missed it.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Beta move. He looks Alpha as fuck though...

Quote: (11-22-2012 08:35 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

lol.

IRT would be proud of him.

Quote: (11-22-2012 08:35 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

He has that rugged manly look. I don't think he's a bad looking guy.
No homo.

Team Nachos

He has a good look for his age. I wouldn't mind looking like that when I'm older.

He actually looks like a younger version of this guy:

[Image: 366uyk.jpg]

And he was the CEO of a telecom company. I think he is dating down. He could have his share of 20 something women with relative ease.

Oneitis is so tragic. Few men realize that women are just a puff of air.

Haha I was going to say the same thing about his looks (no homo). Very Mediterranean. Don't understand why he would feel compelled to obsess over that girl. He could do much better.

He's probably sick of Turkish women.
Probably remind him of his mother [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-22-2012 10:05 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

He's probably sick of Turkish women.
Probably remind him of his mother [Image: lol.gif]

The intel on Turkish chicks is they play hard and can be pretty slutty too [Image: wink.gif]

Gota give him points for aiming high and following his dream, failed this time, on to the next

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

Pathetically beta.

Dude is dumb: he's ruggedly handsome and rich. But his game is awful. Does this type of extreme Compliment and Cuddle game work in Turkey?

Herb as fuck, i saw this on Krauser's twitter.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

"Mr Culum struggled against storms as he crossed the Adriatic, the Mediterranean, and passed through the straits of Messina and Gibraltar and along the Spanish coast. He then sailed up the Portuguese and French coastlines.
At one stage, posting bearded pictures of himself, he claimed he was “ready to die” for his intended.
Along the way he claimed to have been deported nine times, imprisoned, gone on hunger strike and slept rough."

This guy HAS to write a book. Then he can make money and fuck chicks 100x hotter than this one.

Although yeah definitely a bad case of oneitis, props to him for actually taking action! Imagine if the guy applied himself similarly to game.

Super oneitis.

wich is the name to designt this kind of person who behave like the animal "vulture"?

He's actually alot creepier looking and dorkier....Heres a better reality of what he actually looks like.

He bears a strong resemblance to Anthony Bourdain if you ask me:

[Image: qrbxo3.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Epic win, he seals around Europe, banging hotties in each harbour, goes to UK looking for the girl he had a crush on almost a decade ago, she will probably be married or have a man already and even in the case she doesn´t will think this guy is nuts and reject his offer.

However there has been a great media coverage and free promotion among a gazillion women around the world who will wet their panties at the sole thought of what he was able to do for love and how much they wish a man could love them so strongly. Besides someone will want to publish the book of his story and maybe a movie... jackpot. This man deserves a place in the hall of fame.

She go crazy, is hamster!

Dark skinned Mediterranean guy----check.
Owns a boat----check.
Ability to sail round the world----check.
Obsessed with white girls----check.
Runs a business----check.
Not afraid to break laws----check.
Random fits of anger with bishes----check.

......Emech, is this you?