rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stranger Knocks Out 16-year Old Girl (Video)

Apparently this occurred in London, which unfortunately for the aggressor is the CCTV capital of the world.

Quote:Quote:

'I hope I'm his last victim': Girl, 16, punched so hard by stranger she was knocked out cold speaks of sickening ordeal caught in THAT video
Police hunting 6ft man after attack in Plaistow, east London last Tuesday
Video shows terrible force of the unprovoked battering
Teenager was on her way to college when vile thug punched her
Stranger chases her, batters her and runs off without looking back
Shocked detectives say they have never seen an attack quite like it
The student says she is now scared to walk down the street alone

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2CyNGa7b9
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-CCTV.html

Well... That was fucked up.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

She had it coming.

WTF? The way that guy was running it kind of looked like he had some type of mental retardation. look how he jogs away, arms down at his side, limp jogging...all signs of mental retardation.

CCTV is really Big Brother.

Problem is, in the US this guy wouldn't even get a year hard time unless he had huge priors. No prior offenses he might do a few months. That is going to haunt her. It could have easily killed her, and may well have resulted in some subtle brain or nerve damage.

Although in California, guys like this eventually get some hard time because they keep doing shit like that-- until their record is so bad they get 5-10 for some kind of robbery.

Here's your basic ROUGH stat for recidivism: # of offenses x 0.2 = chance of recidivism. 3 priors means about 60% chance he'll re-offend. 5 arrests, probably hopeless. Intelligence is a protective factor. Most criminals are bone-dumb. Forget the TV stereotype genius.

I've looked at many arrest records of really bad guys, and they usually get arrested about 10-15 times before they get any time at all-- usually as juvies. Really bad criminals like that guy probably start early and get a LOT-- too many-- chances before they get their first 6 month sentence.

California has a huge budget for prisons and I think it's worth it, in some major cities there are very few assholes in the civilized areas. I think there's about 170,000 in prison -- roughly 1 out of every 200 people. This guy is probably worse than 1/200 , ie, an extreme outlier who really needs to be off the streets until he's at least 45-50 and less energetic.

However, I'm not a lawyer, but I just looked up "aggravated assault" and it looks like max sentence is only 4 years. This guy probably needs signifcantly more unless she had just taunted him, called him a name etc and he had no record.

I am against capital punishment because it will always, always be the poor guys (only) that get it. It is literally impossible to apply fairly, and you always end up killing some innocent as the Innocence project has shown. Romney's son kills someone in a hit-and-run? Slap on the wrist. 6 months , 2 years maybe. (I'm sure he's a nice guy and not doing bad shit, just using it as an example.)

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:23 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

WTF? The way that guy was running it kind of looked like he had some type of mental retardation. look how he jogs away, arms down at his side, limp jogging...all signs of mental retardation.

I have to ask, are *you* retarded? The dude was running strange because he was cocking his arm for the blow.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:23 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

Average criminal doing hard time IQ is in the 70's. Most qualify for the last step before a retardation diagnosis, "Borderline Intellectual Functioning." Forget the TV masterminds.

That is also characteristic of what I perceive as the false relaxation body language of certain low-social-class cultural groups. It's important for them to not look tense since they're trying to look more powerful than they are to compensate for their outcast status.Their limited power is willingness to be violent.

While I admit to great joy in seeing aggressive hoodrat-types getting knocked the fuck out, this is just sick. I hope someone recognizes who this is, and gathers some dudes to give him a taste of his own medicine. THEN call the cops.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

That video is the anti-day game video.

I've been to this area and it has a really negative vibe. In short, it is a shithole.

Quote: (11-22-2012 12:41 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

That video is the anti-day game video.

its technically a day bang....to the head

Isn't East London swarming with chavs?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Parts of East London such as Hoxton, Shoreditch etc are very trendy re-gentrified Williamsburg-style places with rent to match. Then you have depressing places like this where you generally have very little reason to go to.

Unfortunately, this isn't something new and it's not limited to East London:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime...aa7b8.html

I'm surprised that nobody here has brought up what caused him to do this. My hypothesis is that he tried to game her and she refused. With his pride hurt, he decides to get even.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:12 PM)Steven Lurkel Wrote:  

Unfortunately, this isn't something new and it's not limited to East London:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime...aa7b8.html

Nor limited to England.

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:20 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I'm surprised that nobody here has brought up what caused him to do this. My hypothesis is that he tried to game her and she refused. With his pride hurt, he decides to get even.

I considered that but ruled it out based on impracticality. But you could be right. Maybe she went out of her way to clown him? Who knows. We should track that guy down and refer him to the "Encountering random girls with attitudes..." thread.

Even partially justifying that kind of shit seems wrong to me.

Guy got caught:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-20441939

Interesting tidbit that gives credence to the_skeeze's theory:

"Police believe the suspect had followed the victim from her home, but they did not know each other."

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:25 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

I considered that but ruled it out based on impracticality. But you could be right. Maybe she went out of her way to clown him? Who knows. We should track that guy down and refer him to the "Encountering random girls with attitudes..." thread.

I doubt he can read

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Guy got caught:

"Police believe the suspect had followed the victim from her home, but they did not know each other."

There'll be a very small article in a year that he got about 6 months jail for that brutal, life-threatening assault. She might be having nightmares for years. Insane.

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:33 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2012 01:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Guy got caught:

There'll be a very small article in a year that he got about 6 months jail for that brutal, life-threatening assault. Insane.

All joking aside, I agree. He won't do much time, especially if he has no priors. He should do several years for that assault. He fucked up her teeth and everything. He should be forced to pay any and all damages as well.

London is a grimy place. I remember going raving (clubbing) one time at the Works nightclub in Kingston. This guy was arguing with some cat outside the club after. He went back to his car and got some red boxing gloves from the boot (trunk). To my amusement, he strapped them on and was ready to go in on some bloke. A lizard standing nearby protested at this. He spun on her and slugged her.

Another instant:

Went to Notting hill carnival. Tried to holla at some lizards with a friend. They ignored him. Not too long, he bucked up on a friend of his who seemed very familiar with the inside of Feltham (British jail). The friend heard that the lizards were 'going on stoosh' and was airborne moments later to land a well aimed fly kick right in the ringleader's back.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

This is right outside my former local pub, Plaistows really not that bad there are far worse areas in east London.

Quote: (11-22-2012 02:10 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

This is right outside my former local pub, Plaistows really not that bad there are far worse areas in east London.

Comparatively, definitely. Still find it a depressing area though.