rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photographs of cash seizures.

I don't know about you guys, but seeing photographs of cash seizures always reignites my desire to become vastly wealthy. It would be awesome to earn money like this legally and be so liquid with cash. It's my understanding that even for the super-rich $1,000,000 cash is hard to come by.

That said, here are some stacks of cash that were earned illegally and seized:

$206,000,000 seized in Mexico
[Image: vd1o2h.jpg]

$39,000,000 seized in Mexico
[Image: 2cy1s0o.jpg]

$8,500,000 seized by the Coast Guard
[Image: 168h93q.jpg]

$3,277,604 seized in Texas
[Image: 33484gn.jpg]

$184,275 seized in Texas
[Image: 315269v.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

First pic i'm wondering how many threesomes with hookers happened on that "bed"

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Dont know why but I love seeing a lot of cash money with guns...

[Image: 13-cash-and-guns.jpg]

This was not what i was expecting...

but in a good way [Image: lol.gif]

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

A lot of these caches turn out to be shitty counterfeit money. Why else would you have money idle and uninvested? It's because no bank would accept this obviously counterfeit money. But your dumber stoner clients will. Sometimes.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (11-23-2012 07:40 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

A lot of these caches turn out to be shitty counterfeit money. Why else would you have money idle and uninvested? It's because no bank would accept this obviously counterfeit money. But your dumber stoner clients will. Sometimes.

If your earn your money on other trades, then legal ( girls, guns, drugs or just creating black money) then its hard to put them in the banck, since the IRS will contact you. Theese huge amounts of cash can only be stacked in countries that protect the banks privicess. Litchenstein before you could use swicherland, but the european unions has messed that up.

Its rarely that counterfit money will be kepts a stack. One of my friends made 5.000.000 US in the biggest coin we had, since the notes are more hard to copy. It all worked fine, untill the goverment of the country(EE) making the coins, snitched to our goverment.

He only spended a few 100érs for a test, until the big delivery should come. Then he ended serving for only a year.

the plan was great, but failed.

The best luck to all cash chashers.

Quote: (11-23-2012 07:40 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Because its dirty money mayhaps?
The first picture is from the raid of a mexican druglords villa I believe. They also confiscated golden guns and some lions and tigers and shit.