rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cockblocking bitches

Cockblocking bitches

I just had a good night out, but my best prospect, I got cockblocked by a serious fucking cunt. The one girl in the group with the attitude because no guy is talking to her. Me and my wing approached a 5 set sitting at a table. College girls. He was vibing with a couple, I was locked into this one. The bar was closing so we go outside. I'm getting my kino on with the girl and all is going well, then the cockblock bitch comes over and grabs her by the hand pulling saying we have to go. Right in the middle of our conversation. It was over just like that. I was caught off guard. And the cockblock girl was acting like a bitch at the table too. When I introduced myself, she just shook my hand and let go like she had an attitude. I need to know how the deal with this kind of situation. This one cunt ruined the whole set.

Cockblocking bitches

I was cockblocked myself this evening.

The kino was going great. I had an ass squeeze going with a little blond and her hand was way up on my leg. She had brushed over my dick a few times.

When I was 22 (11 years ago) I had a girlfriend. I bump into her maybe twice a year. Out of nowhere she walks up and does some hand on the hip move and says "who's she." She did it very loudly and rudely.

Then she asks the girl to give us a minute. The blond says she'll be right back. I tell my former girl to fuck herself and she leaves. She's such a rat bastard and must have gone and said something to the girl because she never came back.

What a bunch of bullshit.

Aloha!

Cockblocking bitches

Quote: (03-21-2010 05:00 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

. I need to know how the deal with this kind of situation. This one cunt ruined the whole set.

Roosh has some blog posts about this. I think that he basically advocates confronting (and shaming) the c-block, calling her out, telling her that she has horrible manners, etc..

Cockblocking bitches

or, you can make the c-block happy, and turn the tables quickly - easily: Approach a cool looking dude - fast, and ask for help!

I have actually been approached by guys a few times to wing for them in a 4+ set where they were missing one guy (which is why going out solo rules), and help with a cockblocking girl. I ended bangin one c-block (she was actually cute, she was just lonely 'tis all), and everyone got what they wanted - and I was the man to my new dawgs!

Cockblocking bitches

Okay, I just went and read Roosh's post on cockblocking here: http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-end-cockblo...we-know-it

I agree with everything he said. However, how would I apply it to the situation above? It's one thing if you're talking to a girl and another walks up to interrupt. But it's different if her friend just grabs her arm abruptly and says "we're leaving, let's go" and before you can even get a word out, they've disappeared into the crowd. Sure I guess I could run after her and chew her out for being a cockblock, but that might look beta. I'm trying to analyze this and figure out where I went wrong in the process that allowed a great set to be ruined by one bitch with an attitude. I probably wasn't paying attention to the threat early enough and preparing for it. From now on when I open the set, I'm going to start making a conscious effort to immediately identify the potential cockblocks and figure out how to stop them before they get to that point of imposing themselves. And of course you guys are more than welcome to chime in on any ideas.

A few weeks back, I was at a local dive with a mixed group of friends, male and female. One of the girls was at the bar waiting for her drink. Some guy who was a bit tipsy came up and started flirting with her. One of the girls I know said to me, "should I go up there and rescue her?" It's interesting how women view cockblocking as "rescuing" their friends. I got pissed off and said to leave her alone. I said, "why do women think that they need to go and 'rescue' their friends just because a fucking guy is talking to her?? It's one thing if the guy is acting belligerent and the girl is trying to get away and he's harassing her, but if she's clearly not ejecting from the situation herself, leave them the fuck alone." Now this is a chic that rarely gets any action herself and is frustrated. I think that's all cockblocking comes down to. It's like the crab that pulls down other crabs trying to claw their way out of the pot. Because nobody is talking to her, she has to make sure everyone gets none. Anyway, she never had any good response to what I said to her and seemed to understand when I broke it down why girls need to stop doing that shit.

Cockblocking bitches

Quote: (03-21-2010 02:34 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Now this is a chic that rarely gets any action herself and is frustrated.

This is very true, and it happens with men too, especially in Brazil!!! I've never seen so many sexually frustrated dudes in my life as I saw in Brazil - funny to think, that they should be the ones who have gotten laid 10x more than me, living in Brazil, and growing there! Says something huge about Brazil to me.

Now in Colombia, the men will go out of their way to see you get laid!! I have seriously had guys give up girls they've been working on for weeks, and ask me if "I want her", because I am his buddy and he wants to show me how much our "friendship" means to him. Jeesh I need more friends like this!!! =)

Good Luck having a Brazilian guy doing this, he'll get you laid alright, but he'll take you to a whore-house to do so, forget about him giving up a non-pro for you!

Be careful of men (hetero-sexual) cock blockers in groups too.

Now, here is a gem; if the girl is with a gay friend - GO open, girls walking around with gay men are sweet, easy pickings! Gay men HELP YOU score, not get in the way - just be cool with him of course!

Quote:speakeasy Wrote:

I think that's all cockblocking comes down to. It's like the crab that pulls down other crabs trying to claw their way out of the pot. Because nobody is talking to her, she has to make sure everyone gets none. Anyway, she never had any good response to what I said to her and seemed to understand when I broke it down why girls need to stop doing that shit.

Well done!

I hope one day we can all put an end to this bullshit of frustrated girls/brazilian men cockblockers.

Cockblocking bitches

Quote: (03-21-2010 03:11 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Now, here is a gem; if the girl is with a gay friend - GO open, girls walking around with gay men are sweet, easy pickings! Gay men HELP YOU score, not get in the way - just be cool with him of course!

Lol, that actually sounds pretty logical.

I hate cockblocking chicks..... shit happens to me every night almost.

Cockblocking bitches

I only cockblock drunk men. B'men can be very agressive at this point, beyond the caverman scenario.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!