rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

It seems that given the sorry ass condition of American women these days, all you need to do in order to doom America is to control their high ranking national security officials by providing them with better foreign pussy. It doesn't need to be 10 grade pussy, no, just above the average. Yeap! No hydrogen bombs, no weaponized viruses, no electromagnetic bombs carried in drones, etc. This is getting more and more weird:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...alite.html
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1629.htm
[Image: article-2233510-160C5360000005DC-474_634x547.jpg]

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

It's the oldest trick in the book. Honey pots/traps are as old as time itself. Look up where the term "Hooker" came from.

They will never go away so question more so when things leak versus when they happen. Patraues was outed not because he slept around but for other reasons that are within the intelligence and Military machine/complex.

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

Kelley was a "social liaison"? What the hell does that even mean?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

Quote: (11-16-2012 03:48 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Kelley was a "social liaison"? What the hell does that even mean?

Whore on the payroll?

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

As if this is a big deal. Our former director of the CIA is just pulling the ejection tab so that he doesn't end up holding the Benghazi bag.

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

Washington is full of sordid sex stories, and these stories just come up when you need a fall guy, in this case, Petraeus. The point I want to make here is on the quality of the women involved. Look at the photos taken in the Washington parties (first link). The twin girls look like a cheap whores from some Washington DC shithole. If the women involved in this case where look alike Victoria's Secret's models, I'd say that this is nothing new but the expected from men in the highest positions of politics.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Foreign Pussy Spy Agents

Quote: (11-16-2012 04:19 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Washington is full of sordid sex stories, and these stories just come up when you need a fall guy, in this case, Petraeus. The point I want to make here is on the quality of the women involved. Look at the photos taken in the Washington parties (first link). The twin girls look like a cheap whores from some Washington DC shithole. If the women involved in this case where look alike Victoria's Secret's models, I'd say that this is nothing new but the expected from men in the highest positions of politics.

Very true. However the point I want to make is America[n politicians] what happened!?

You went from this
[Image: slide_1654_22643_large.jpg]

[Image: Eliot_Spitzer_Ashley_Dupre2.jpg]

[Image: slide_1654_22646_large.jpg]

...to this

[Image: c7peht5]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=26414&d=1352862504&thumb=1]