rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing the right University. Fun or Education?

Fellas, I got a younger sister entering University next year and she has been driving me crazy with her back and forth decisions. At first she wants to go to a commuter school that is the best in the country for her program because she's ambitious, but it's difficult to get in and need a year of training. The school sorta sucks if you want to experience the "college life"

Now she wants to go to a lesser school that's far away because it's easier and has that whole college experience.

Ideally I want her to go to the commuter school and focus on her education but I'm not sure if it's fair to deprive her of that dorm life experience. I never got to experience it myself and regret it.

Any advice?

Tuthmosis Translation Services:

"Fun college experience" far way from home = Boatloads of Dick

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-15-2012 07:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Exactly. I wouldn't want her to run into the likes of us.

Quote: (11-15-2012 07:21 PM)OldRich Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2012 07:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Exactly. I wouldn't want her to run into the likes of us.

Then you'd better make sure she gets into a university more reknown for academics than partying.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.