rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami meetup

Miami meetup

In the vein of Roosh meetups I and others think it would be a great idea to have local meetups. Let me know what you guys in South Florida think and we can set something up.

Miami meetup

Maybe the G-Manifesto will show up, he sure likes to hang out in your neck of the woods.

Miami meetup

I'm game. I PM'd you Nomad

Miami meetup

Ok, got it.

Miami meetup

G has a standing invite [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2012 02:57 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Maybe the G-Manifesto will show up, he sure likes to hang out in your neck of the woods.

Miami meetup

Meeting up with PJ25 tomorrow night for his birthday at Hardrock. If anyone wants to join us, PM me.

Miami meetup

Coming Back from Hometown NYC to my ft lauderdale residence, do you guys still meet up

Miami meetup

When?

Miami meetup

Tomorrow morning flight comes in 10 am

Miami meetup

In Vegas at the moment. Will be back in Miami on Friday. How long are you going to be around?

Miami meetup

Quote: (01-02-2013 09:08 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

In Vegas at the moment. Will be back in Miami on Friday. How long are you going to be around?

I live Here [Image: banana.gif]

Miami meetup

I'll be in Laudy Beach on Tuesday night.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Miami meetup

Fighting the nasty flu right now. As soon as I beat it will let you guys know.

Miami meetup

Hey guys. Will be in town through the spring so hit me up if anyone wants to meet.