rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do Any of You Have Hot/Bangable Sisters?

Of course I don't mean that you're actually attracted to them (though I'm told incest is becoming increasingly tolerated in our society [Image: lol.gif]), but that you can objectively say your sister is physically attractive and recognize that she gets tons of male (and female) attention.

How has this affected your game? Did you have access to hotter girls as a result (through social networks) growing up? Have you observed cats trying to game her? How lame/good is their game? What behind-the-scenes shit have you observed?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

None that I'm willing to throw to you wolves.

Quote: (11-12-2012 06:43 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

None that I'm willing to throw to you wolves.

RVF Bring-Your-Sister Meet-Up 2012!

Just kidding. These are serious questions, man.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

So Cman has multiple hot sisters?

I've got a college-aged younger sister. She's attractive but not a head turner, maybe a 6.5. She's very socially savvy and has good female game.

She's absolutely surrounded by beta orbiters and loves getting attention from them. She will keep guys in her orbit for months at a time.

When she's dated guys, she's told me multiple times about how they get clingy and several of them have actually started crying when she would try to break things off.

It's just reinforced my belief that the average guy is a total fucking idiot and chump when it comes to women. I've met some of the guys she's dated, and they seemed pretty normal when I met them. Yet they will be reduced to blubbering babies when a moderately attractive girl hands them their walking papers. She actually seems to enjoy being able to game guys like this, like she gets off on the power and the constant attention.

The one guy who managed to get in her head was a local punk, small time drug dealer, wannabe thug. Dude was projecting his bad boy vibe for all it was worth and she ate it up. Game recognized. And stereotypical female attraction triggers confirmed.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Yes, my sisters are. Actually, because she's around my age, and is also into girls, we talk a lot about game stuff.

And, she's helped me tailor my wardrobe to fit the area I live in, north brooklyn. I can tell you that this was probably one of the biggest game changers for me so far.

I'm an only child but my friend has a hot sister. I grew up with his family so we're all pretty tight. I was never able to fuck her but I did get her naked one time when we were alone and managed to snap some nudies of her.

Same friend started seeing a girl that looked 90% like his sister. It was surreal. He never heard the end of the incest jokes after that one.

Joe Dirt: You're my sister!! You're my sister!!
[Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I guess it's worth knowing if any of you have sisters who look like this too. No shame in admitting this.

[Image: attachment.jpg8682]   

Is it incestuous if you are able to rate your sister out of 10? If you can say your sister is a 8 or a 9, why is this?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I have an attractive sister and many attractive women in my family.  My family is from a part of the world known for producing good looking women. As for how that's affected my game, it definitely raised my standards much higher.  I'm also way more persistent because women from my family's country are known for being tough to crack as well.  American girls are much easier by comparison.  Dating culture where my family is from is practically non-existent so I had to learn everything on my own. My sister definitely did not help in that regard.

I have an older sister and just like me she got more attractive as she's aged. Dudes spit sometimes but she's kind of introverted and stays with the same group of people. Lives with her boyfriend. Cooks fancy dinners and bakes. She also is anti mainstream feminism and has a equal opportunity instead of feminine entitlement outlook. Pretty sure the forum would approve. My parents raised us right.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

If you're not growing, you're dying.

My friends constantly ask if my sister is single. My answer is "probably, and she knows her SMV is really high, so you have no chance, but go for it."

I tell my sister to marry up NOW -- she's 20, still hot, and she could land a beta provider in his 40s who will put her in a financially powerful position.

Sadly, she dates douchebags. Not players or game masters, just losers schlubs. Oh well.

Quote: (11-12-2012 06:59 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

So Cman has multiple hot sisters?

Negative.

Quote: (11-12-2012 07:00 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I've got a college-aged younger sister. She's attractive but not a head turner, maybe a 6.5.

This made me "LOL" for some reason.

I could never place a rating on my sister, but she did get a lot of attention from guys when she was in her early to mid 20s. Some of the attention was even from friends of mine which was a little weird. I then one day found a journal she forgot to put away and couldn't help but picking it up and reading it. I then found out that one of my long-time close friends was coming on to her.

I was wondering where you were going with this thread Tuth but now I see the purpose. One thing I was conscious of early on that I definitely benefited from was not ascribing a sense of mystery to attractive girls. Growing up with attractive women in my family, I got to know that a girl's looks don't mean shit. She could still be annoying as hell or just plain stupid. I've noticed this is a much different outlook from friends of mine who grew up with no female siblings. They usually ascribed a lot of value to a chick - on all levels - simply based on their looks.

Quote: (11-12-2012 10:26 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I was wondering where you were going with this thread Tuth but now I see the purpose. One thing I was conscious of early on that I definitely benefited from was not ascribing a sense of mystery to attractive girls. Growing up with attractive women in my family, I got to know that a girl's looks don't mean shit. She could still be annoying as hell or just plain stupid. I've noticed this is a much different outlook from friends of mine who grew up with no female siblings. They usually ascribed a lot of value to a chick - on all levels - simply based on their looks.

Good post. So based on your experiences with having hot women in your immediate family, how have you applied that to your game? Maybe just a tip or two? I too am an only child.

Quote: (11-12-2012 10:33 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Good post. So based on your experiences with having hot women in your immediate family, how have you applied that to your game? Maybe just a tip or two? I too am an only child.

Generally I think it has made me laid back in my approaches towards women who look good. Like the aspect of game where you don't give out compliments was very easy for me to follow because it's easy for me to seem unfazed by a chick's appearance. Also that saying that goes "for every chick that's hot, there's a guy out there who's sick of her..." I understand that intuitively. I look at a chick's appearance almost like a mask. Underneath all that she's just another female.

My youngest sister is attractive. More interested in gaming her attractive friends.
Still a few years out though.

I look at a chick's appearance almost like a mask. Underneath all that she's just another female.

I think that's key.

Ive often wished I had a smoking sister. I think being an only child fucked me up in a lot of ways

I have two older half-sisters but both are almost twenty years older than I am. Not sure if they were dime pieces in their prime or not.

It never influenced my game. Any conscious sense of game on my part was completely accidental, since I chanced upon Roosh and Roissy by coincidence. I was mostly a nice guy in my teens but still got what I considered to be a decent share. Becoming aware of game helped me to fix mistakes more than start building from the ground upwards.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:02 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Ive often wished I had a smoking sister. I think being an only child fucked me up in a lot of ways

Totally relate to that, HiFlo. Maybe it was because we were the sole concern in our universe growing up? Not having to share our shit maybe? I don't know. But when I hear people talk about how they had to account for their brothers and sisters growing up I think to myself "What the fuck?". I definitely have a different take on things because it was always just me and my parents growing up.

My sister is 1/2 my age and has tons of hot friends, but I haven't had any time to try to hang out with any of them. I really need to change that situation.