rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has the manosphere changed your views on having daughters?

I realized that if I ever have a daughter the odds are working against me. If I don't immediately re-locate there is something like a 60% chance that Western culture will fuck her up despite my best efforts. If I read to her and all that she might enter one of these now super liberal universities and swallow feminist junk. A slight silver lining here (I guesss.....) is that in the current playing field she would have a beta safety net at the end.

Regardless of what gender my kids happen to be the odds are stacked against me. In our society, it's better to have a girl than a boy. Sure, she may not become what I would hope, but in the end she will be better off than if I had a son. All you can hope is that the mother isn't a total bitch and still allows you to have some influence. The biggest trainwrecks I've ever met all have daddy issues. Whether daddy was there the whole time or not didn't make a difference.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

You can feed a bitch bananas before you drop a load in her if you want a boy [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

"We were able to confirm the old wives' tale that eating bananas and so having
a high potassium intake was associated with having a boy, as was a high sodium intake,"
Study shows bananas make baby boys
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/04/23/gen...index.html

Team Nachos

"I hope I never ever have a daughter"

Quote: (11-12-2012 03:15 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You can feed a bitch bananas before you drop a load in her if you want a boy [Image: lol.gif]

a high potassium intake was associated with having a boy, as was a high sodium intake,"

I wish they would have gone into the science a little deeper. It's the sperm, not the egg that determines the sex of the child. I don't see how diet could influence which sperm makes it to the center of the egg.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-12-2012 03:23 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Quote: (11-12-2012 03:15 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I wish they would have gone into the science a little deeper. It's the sperm, not the egg that determines the sex of the child. I don't see how diet could influence which sperm makes it to the center of the egg.

Maybe Potassium kills off the girly sperm? Who knows. I'll see if i can dig up some more info later.

I joke around and tell my guys friends with daughters that god punished you for mistreating women
by giving you a daughter. And once you learn your lesson you'll get a son. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Yes,

If I have daughters, the name of the game will be to resist over investing in them financially.

Society will take care of her. That combined with her vagina will ensure that she survives and most likely thrives. The key -make sure she knows how to maximize her beauty. And keep her from becoming pregnant from some loser prior to age 25.

Your boys MUST be financially viable - and there is no room for error or they will enjoy miserable lives. The bulk of financial investment will go to them.

Quote: (11-12-2012 03:17 PM)soup Wrote:  

"I hope I never ever have a daughter"

I thought I wanted a daughter until I heard soup's song.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

If you're looking at extinction, I think a daughter is better than boy. She has a higher chance of having offspring.

I would worry more though, knowing until she's 27 she's going to go for the most loser pseudo-alpha just to spite me.

My daughter is a warrior regardless boy or girl she's still my kid. My sister is a good mom with 4 kids and has been married for 18 years but she will still roundhouse and knock the teeth out of your face if you piss her off. That's how we roll.

You could start by not buying her an iPhone...

Make her learn to chop wood and shoot a gun...

Teach her to clean animal carcasses... or kill crippled waterfowl with her bare hands...

...then demand she get a degree at an Ivy league school. At the very least, it would [Image: mindblown.gif] the educators.

If I had any daughters, I'd make sure to keep her out of school and university so she doesn't become a desouled skank. I'd want her to get married young to a guy much older than her so she could raise a family.

I think the greatest risks to a daughter come from other women and experiencing enough financial freedom to slut up her 20's with no reprocussion. If she lives the Sex and the City lifestyle, the odds are high she'll become a spinster.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

See, you guys don't understand the female psyche. I would do the opposite: I would cut her hair short, tell her there are no differences between the genders, force her to do manly things, tell her to fuck all the bad boys, and send her to, like, Haverford College in Pennsylvania or something like that. She would go in the opposite direction, become a de-facto Eastern European nurturer, and snare a quality husband. Mission accomplished.

She would hate me, thinking she was rebelling from my masculine authority. Then, I would the show her this thread so she would see how much I cared for her. We'd have an amazing father-daughter relationship and I'd play pool with my son in law, not caring that a quality man is plowing my girl. He'd butter me up with gifts and take me and my trophy wife along on their fancy vacation with their billions. Everyone's happy.

(Disclaimer: I might be drunk right now, I'm not sure. The intended tone here is tongue-in-cheek, but tempered with some loosely truthful social commentary.)

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter