rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls are so Naive, I love it!!

Modified to include hotel breakdown as requested...

4 months ago, I opened a girl on South beach, Miami. She was getting into her fancy Mercedes Benz, and I was just walking the strip.

The fact that she was driving the 80k car, gave her the reason to put-up an ultimate bitch shield. I played it cool, and I never even mentioned the nice car she had, or gave her any value. At one point after opening, I actually negged her about a piece of food stuck between her teeth as soon as she opened her mouth....(yes, she actually had food between her teeth).

We exchanged a few quick smiles, some banter - and she would not give me her phone number. Moments later.... she finally gave in to handing her facebook contact info.

a few days later.... I wrote my first e-mail...it was ignored.

....she ignored me the 3x I emailed her for the next 3 weeks after our encounter.

Fast Forward to 4 months later.....

She sends a mass canned e-mail about a business franchise presentation she is doing at a hotel, with location details, times etc. At this point, I saw an opportunity to really mess with her head and possibly get some payback for being ignored!

I replied:

Hey Flygirl I met at SoBe, thanks for keeping me informed of your event, however, please contact my agent, Kristina, to negotiate having me as a keynote speaker at your event. My fee is $30,000USD plus expenses for 3 hours. Kristina can be reached at 555-1212.

30 mins later she replies.......

Hi Mixxmaster27, great to hear from you, I was actually inviting you to come see me at my presentation, not requesting your presence as a keynote speaker, but I can see that we have a lot in common - wow. I am surprised we have not gotten together over dinner, when can we meet?

I replied:

Oh My! How embarrassing!

Well, you're lucky, I just canceled a meeting, and suddenly am free for lunch - care to take me out for lunch? I'm not that expensive to show up for lunch. By the way, I ma leaving for Paris tomorrow, so this is probably you're only shot at me for the next 45 days as I am booked solid.

She agrees.....(surprisingly), and we head over for late-lunch (she payed our bill). I start gaming her like a mad man all through lunch.

As we are having lunch, I notice that I have an opportunity to escalate since she is responding well to my Kino escalation: hand holding, hip touching, slapping her knee, caressing her face...and finally, I touch her lips with my index finger to give her a finger-kiss for being such a cool person...

During our conversation, I mentioned that I am entertaining some out-of-town clients, and have decided to stay at the W hotel nearby since my clients were a cool group, and it was convenient for me since I lived about 1hr away....

Well, after my index-finger kiss - I flat out looked at her in her eyes, looked at her lips, and said "you know, you been dying to kiss me since yo laid eyes on me 4 months ago"

She laughs....."you wish"

I reply " Your wish is my command, your highness"...and just plant one on her, she did not reject me.

I casually creep my hand on her thigh, gently squeezing...and flat out said, "you still got 2 hours on the clock you have paid for - you might as well make the best of it...my hotel room is 3 blocks away......she smiles, and says "ok" and we were off!

I excused myself from the table to pretend to go to the men's room, however, I am speed dialing W for any available rooms...and Voila, there were a few immediately available. I booked, and paid for my room over the phone.

We get to the hotel, and I mention to her that I got a call to pick up a package that arrived for me at the front desk, and asked her to hang out by the lobby lounge for a few mins while I take a business call quickly (I was actually going to the front desk to get the room key, and give them my credit card, without her noticing I am just now getting the room).

Well, once in the room, we enjoy an ocean view, and kiss some more....after 10 mins of smooching, I lift her iup and carry her to the bed.......I get no LMR, and start to take her shoes off first (Thank you Roosh for this great tip!)...teh rest follows as outlined in Bang pretty much....

Girls are so friggin naive!!!! I love it!!

Allow me to clarify that I am not a keynote speaker, and nobody pays me 30,000USD for 3 hours of my time, nor am I traveling to Paris for the next 45 days!!! But hell, - she deserved it!

Payback is a bitch!

Now that is Game.

I'm not trying to take anything away from your game.

That said, this is a perfect example of a girl who wanted some dick and probably hadn't got any in a while (around a month, maybe). You played your cards right and put the P in the V.

Well done, sir.

One important point to emphasize from above(and I was thinking about this a few days ago too) is NEVER compliment a girl's car. Instantly lowers your status. I don't care if a girl has a Ferrari. Act like you see these cars all the time and it's whatevers to you. If you get in her sweet ride and act casual as if you just stepped into a 98 Honda Civic, it will say something about you. There was a time I used to feel intimidated if a girl had a really nice car, thinking she was rich. But then I concluded that shit's probably leased and I bet she has no more in the bank than I do.

RESPECT

Quote: (03-17-2010 06:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

that shit's probably leased and I bet she has no more in the bank than I do.

A fancy car is a great thing to neg.

Not only does she have a fancy monthly payment she probably also has a maxed out visa card she uses for gas.

It's also a good indicator that she's gonna be easy to game. Even if a boyfriend/husband is paying the note on that thing, trust me she cares more about the car than him.

Here's some of my lines for fancy car chicks:

"Wow, nice car. Where do you dance?"

"Wow, nice car. Sugardaddy?"

"Wow, nice car. I guess I'm buying dinner?"

Aloha!

thats balsy and daring..love it [Image: smile.gif]

You knew what type of girl she was and adjusted your game accordingly. So how was Paris? [Image: smile.gif]

That is some tight ass game man. Good work.

coffee is for closers.

she was (is) a needy girl.and you have a egotistical attitude.

the result...the bang ! . the fact is,you wouldnt be going into her pants if she was not needy..your game was good,but not tight enough..i will completely ignore and avoid a girl if she wont responce me twice.

game is not for payback,its all about bang.

however,you played it well with minor flaws.

and by the way,you forgot to ask her if she really owned that 80k car.[/align]

Okay just one question... did she say anything about you having no bags or anything in the room?

And my question is what did you say to keep your persona going during your time at the restaurant. I'm sure she was asking you all kinds of questions about what you do, what you get paid to speak about and why you're going to Paris, etc.

Quote: (03-19-2010 12:55 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Okay just one question... did she say anything about you having no bags or anything in the room?

Yes, she did.

Upon entering the room, she scans around, comments on how nice it is...and we proceed to the balcony.

we kiss for about 5 mins....and she asks.

Her: "Can I use the bathroom to freshen up"

Me: "sure. right over there on your left" (I've been to this hotel before).

about 10 mins later..

her: "hey, wheres all your stuff?"

Me: "In the drawers, glad you asked - Can you iron 2 shirts for me? I suck at it, and have a business dinner this evening I have to attend"

Sidebar: I was actually bluffing - knowing that she is Ms. princess, and drives an 80k car, I knew she must never do any housework, and most likely dry cleans most of her stuff - even if she did - she was not about to admit it. She was just not housewife material. This was a mere distraction from the obvious, and luckily it worked!

Continued...

Her: "No. what do I look like to you - Ok, maybe, if you ask nicely and behave"

Me: "Wow - you are actually domesticated? Nice! What else can you do?"

Notice how I immediately took her attention AWAY from her original investigation, and steered it back to her qualifying herself to me!"

Her: "I can cook mean macaroni and cheese"

Me: "Hold it, you are not playing me like that, otherwise, I may just get my rocks off, and leave you without a single orgasm next time - I expect you to at least hook a steak up after sex - what kind of girl are you?"

Her: Laughs hysterically......

We start kissing again, and pop open a bottle of wine that is in the mini-bar. I am fucking relieved she did not continue harping me about luggage and personal belongings.

We step back to the balcony, some more banter mixed with kissing...

I lift her up, and carry her to the cool King size bed with an over-sized comforter (almost the whole room is white except for a few red chairs, and some cool accessories in the room)

My shoes come off......I take hers off.....it's on.

I think she was ready - there was no LMR to deal with, it was straight up heated and going..

About 3hrs, later...

She showers, changes and puts herself exactly the way she was before we even had sex....and kisses me goodbye, and tells me to call her later that evening.

Funny, if I were to see her on the street this very moment, I would never think that just a few hours ago, this girls was getting banged doggy style.

It's been 3 days since this happened. She has called me 6x, about 10 text messages, and 3 voice mails.

she has been ignored........

Game Over!

Quote: (03-18-2010 01:58 AM)charmer Wrote:  

and by the way,you forgot to ask her if she really owned that 80k car.[/align]

I purposely did not ask. I figured the more importance I gave the car, the more value I gave her.

I considered the car to be her way of peacocking, and the very source for her Bitchy "I'm all that" attitude - so I could not give it the slightest hint of value or interest - no matter how bad ass it was. Smokin' 20" Chrome rings with 2" lip back tires - for those of you who are curious. She was sporting a CL-63 AMG Benz.

Quote: (03-19-2010 01:49 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

And my question is what did you say to keep your persona going during your time at the restaurant. I'm sure she was asking you all kinds of questions about what you do, what you get paid to speak about and why you're going to Paris, etc.

I got lucky on this one. Either she was trying to give me no value, so that she does not come across as impressed, or as I suspected, she was an attention hog - we spent 90% of the time talking about her, her life, and her seminars...I actually did very little talking, except for casual reference to a particular country I have traveled. (She loves New York, and has never traveled outside the US I was surprised to learn).

I just played the mega-cool, coveted cock - and let her do what she does best - peacock!

Haha. Real solid, man. I like it.

This is inspiring.

Hey, man, dat some nice work yah, but one ting: ya all put so much work inna one shag - was she worth it? If it's a me, I rather hit on 50 in dat time. But still props man [Image: smile.gif]

Wizards first rule;
People are more willing to believe the lie if they want to, or if they are afraid it is true.
Chick Logic's First rule;
I would rather believe the lie if it makes me feel happy then to have to deal with an inconvient truth.

Chick logic is one of the most amazing things in the world. Understand it, and you can rule the world (sadly the appendecis and footnotes have even the most educated man fumbling in the dark so our world leader has yet to appear)

Kudos MiXX. But considering all the solid effort put in, and how hot she supposedly was, why did you drop her after that one time? I get that you wanted to teach her a lesson of some sort, but I think you already did that by balling her out for 3 hours at the W. Why not reap the rewards of your hard work and bang her a few more times??

Quote: (04-15-2010 11:22 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Kudos MiXX. But considering all the solid effort put in, and how hot she supposedly was, why did you drop her after that one time? I get that you wanted to teach her a lesson of some sort, but I think you already did that by balling her out for 3 hours at the W. Why not reap the rewards of your hard work and bang her a few more times??

because I am turned on more by watching her beg for me now. If I give her what she wants, i lose that power. And to me, mind power over a woman who thinks she is the fucking bomb is like a fucking orgasm!

MIXX ... I am completely impressed by this one.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I'm impressed by your grave digging skills. (This thread is over 2 years old.) Nice story from MiXX, nonetheless.

Quote: (03-19-2010 11:09 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2010 12:55 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yes, she did.

Upon entering the room, she scans around, comments on how nice it is...and we proceed to the balcony.

we kiss for about 5 mins....and she asks.

Her: "Can I use the bathroom to freshen up"

Me: "sure. right over there on your left" (I've been to this hotel before).

about 10 mins later..

her: "hey, wheres all your stuff?"

Me: "In the drawers, glad you asked - Can you iron 2 shirts for me? I suck at it, and have a business dinner this evening I have to attend"

Sidebar: I was actually bluffing - knowing that she is Ms. princess, and drives an 80k car, I knew she must never do any housework, and most likely dry cleans most of her stuff - even if she did - she was not about to admit it. She was just not housewife material. This was a mere distraction from the obvious, and luckily it worked!

Continued...

Her: "No. what do I look like to you - Ok, maybe, if you ask nicely and behave"

Me: "Wow - you are actually domesticated? Nice! What else can you do?"

Notice how I immediately took her attention AWAY from her original investigation, and steered it back to her qualifying herself to me!"

Her: "I can cook mean macaroni and cheese"

Me: "Hold it, you are not playing me like that, otherwise, I may just get my rocks off, and leave you without a single orgasm next time - I expect you to at least hook a steak up after sex - what kind of girl are you?"

Her: Laughs hysterically......

We start kissing again, and pop open a bottle of wine that is in the mini-bar. I am fucking relieved she did not continue harping me about luggage and personal belongings.

We step back to the balcony, some more banter mixed with kissing...

I lift her up, and carry her to the cool King size bed with an over-sized comforter (almost the whole room is white except for a few red chairs, and some cool accessories in the room)

My shoes come off......I take hers off.....it's on.

I think she was ready - there was no LMR to deal with, it was straight up heated and going..

About 3hrs, later...

She showers, changes and puts herself exactly the way she was before we even had sex....and kisses me goodbye, and tells me to call her later that evening.

Funny, if I were to see her on the street this very moment, I would never think that just a few hours ago, this girls was getting banged doggy style.

It's been 3 days since this happened. She has called me 6x, about 10 text messages, and 3 voice mails.

she has been ignored........

Game Over!

NEXT!

Damn bro, you paid $500 dollars to knock a chick down and you never want to see her again?

You better than me lol