rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What other forums do you frequent?

What other forums do you freqeunt?

Ain't no forum like the Roosh V forum.

[Image: grouphug.gif]

This forum already eat up too much of my time, no need for other forums.

None [Image: banana.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Have a profile a few places.

But this is the only place I check every day.

I'm on here on the regular like the other said but I also go to tariq nasheed's united players of america. I'm learning how to produce music so I go to music-related places like futureproducers and warbeats too.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I couldn't find one like this.

I bet that the original fastseduction from "The Game" had a good community vibe to it as well.

Reddit. For as much as it attracts a lot of betas and feminist types, it is really good for niche interests.

Occassionally the Troll Forum for a [Image: lol.gif] and a [Image: facepalm.png].

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Yep, cant beat the troll forum if you feel like a little giggle

I used to frequent some politics forums until I got over the idea that politics is significant in my life.
Other than that, roosh forum, yeah!

I used to frequent TOTSE.com before it closed a few years ago. Posted for about five years there.

I think some fellow RVF members are over at the Bodybuilding.com forums.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Before rooshvforum, I used to go to sosuave.net. That forum really open me to game, red pill and what not. Then I grew over it; also the newbies are ruining the good stuff there.

boredom is evil

Quote: (11-13-2012 11:25 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I used to frequent TOTSE.com before it closed a few years ago. Posted for about five years there.

I joined zoklet a few years back and I always see alot of people talking about it on there.

4 Chan

The Misc.

I probably have said too much. (In b4 the detectives)

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (11-13-2012 05:55 PM)murrb Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 11:25 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I joined zoklet a few years back and I always see alot of people talking about it on there.

Cool! I also was on Zoklet at one point, only posted there a few times though. If I remember correctly, Zok was one of the TOTSE forum moderators.

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

lol..nice to see Totse fans out here.
Good to know we all grew up and didn't get stuck with 4chan in our moms basements.

ps. yea zoklet was a moderator there

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:25 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

lol..nice to see Totse fans out here.
Good to know we all grew up and didn't get stuck with 4chan in our moms basements.

[Image: lol.gif]

For real. That was a fun site to have as a teenager, though. Not of any help in getting laid, but I learned a lot about drugs, food, and illegitimate ways of making money.

The "Better Living Through Chemistry" forum was a goldmine for information about mind altering substances. I remember DXM was particularly popular among the users.

There was one time that the forum got in trouble, because several of the members were pranking the televangelist Bill Keller's "Live Prayer" talk show.

Another time the site was in the media because one of the users ("pickwick") created a hoax, convincing people that he had tried jenkem (a hallucinogen made from fermented human waste).

Do we have any old ebaumers here?

Realgm.com and very seldom the allhiphop forum.