rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data sheet on all of Russia

For the people who requested the information: Do you just want links and a small description of the top clubs, restaurants, attractions, etc...or do you want me to give my input on every place?

I would like your input too please......

Are you saying you have been to the cities in eastern Russia because as far as i'm aware there's nearly jack about it on this forum. If your for real are there any cities out there with a reputation for being easier?

Yes, I'm completely full of shit and don't know my own country. I played hockey all across russia, I know a lot of the cities. Why would you even want to go to the cities in eastern russia? For Khabarovsk, Vladivostok and Amur?

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:51 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

Are you saying you have been to the cities in eastern Russia because as far as i'm aware there's nearly jack about it on this forum. If your for real are there any cities out there with a reputation for being easier?

The important info Bear is the ease of the women and open mindedness-friendliness of the locals. Also what percentage of girls speak english. In other words what city in Russia gives a foreigner the best shot at getting laid regularly with hot women. The detailed info about clubs or bars is not that important at this time.
If you asked me this about Colombia I would say Cali and about Brazil I would say Manaus.

The obvious choices would be Moscow and St.Petersburg if you're looking for english speaking women. I highly recommend that all of you who are interested in going to Russia at least learn basic conversational skills in Russian, it will help tremendously! You will literally be in pussy paradise if you get basic conversational skills down and then head over to 2nd 3rd tier cities, your accent will melt hearts.

Billy = conversationl Russian + 196cm of athleticism + 2nd tier city next month = BOOM!

I'd love any and all info you can give. Maybe some breakdowns or thoughts on cities not Moscow and St. Pete.

Brown Bear it would be great to get your personal take on the cities you visited in your line of work. With out wanting to give your job away I'm sure you know all about Yaroslavl,Magnitogorsk,Novokuznetsk,Chelyabinsk,Novgorod....would love to get your take on them since nobody else has ever been or mentioned them.

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:03 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  

The obvious choices would be Moscow and St.Petersburg if you're looking for english speaking women. I highly recommend that all of you who are interested in going to Russia at least learn basic conversational skills in Russian, it will help tremendously! You will literally be in pussy paradise if you get basic conversational skills down and then head over to 2nd 3rd tier cities, your accent will melt hearts.

That is why Bear I will study Russian for 6 months before I go. We need pristine Russian pussy who have not met foreigners before. By the way my friend where did you learn english so well? Have you traveled a lot before? To what countries?

It's ok, I quit hockey.Yaroslavl is a great hockey town passionate fans. They have come to love foreigners there. *Magnitka*is a steel city, I hate it there. I remember flying in to the airport outside of Magnitogorsk when we got on to the bus I felt like we entered a different world. It felt like death for a few miles, the ground was just brown and black dirt and there was fog all around it and I could feel the fumes trying to suffocate me with each breath it felt as if I was smoking. I wouldn't recommend it, much better choices available. Novokuznetsk is an industrial city...I don't think I need to say much else about Novokuznetsk, lol. Chelyabinsk is like one big village and I'm not a fan of the organized crime there, I can't understand that city and not many other people can either.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&...2,s:0,i:83

Magnitogorsk, the most beautiful city in all of russia....

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:32 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  

I read years ago that they call Magnitogorsk 'City of Bones' because of the slave labour that died building it. It looks like a shit hole on steroids but sometimes they are gold mines for women.

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:25 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

That is why Bear I will study Russian for 6 months before I go. We need pristine Russian pussy who have not met foreigners before. By the way my friend where did you learn english so well? Have you traveled a lot before? To what countries?

I will help you in every way I can with that.
Maybe if we get the chance to meet I'll tell you my life story, it's actually pretty interesting considering I'm only 19.

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:36 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:32 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  

I read years ago that they call Magnitogorsk 'City of Bones' because of the slave labour that died building it. It looks like a shit hole on steroids but sometimes they are gold mines for women.

Unfortunately not this city...This is not even a shit hole, wait till you get to those russian villages that everyone here wants to go to. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:36 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  

Maybe if we get the chance to meet I'll tell you my life story, it's actually pretty interesting considering I'm only 19.

Thanks Bear. Anytime you want to go to South America you have a friend you can count on. A young Russian dude with some spanish would do very well with the girls in this continent.

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Thanks Bear. Anytime you want to go to South America you have a friend you can count on. A young Russian dude with some spanish would do very well with the girls in this continent.

En serio? Hopefully sometime!

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:48 PM)BrownBear Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

En serio? Hopefully sometime!

En Colombia seguro que si.

How about some of your favourite cities excluding Moscow and St Petersburg.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Any recommendations on a cool banner for the site?

I suppose the obvious banner would be of hot girls in a club - maybe in the background there could be a foreigner reading a copy of 'Bang'.

Moscow
Saint Petersburg
Novosibirsk
Nizhny Novgorod
Yekaterinburg
Samara
Omsk
Kazan
Chelyabinsk
Rostov-on-Don
Ufa
Volgograd
Perm
Krasnoyarsk
Saratov
Voronezh
Tolyatti
Krasnodar
Ulyanovsk
Izhevsk
Yaroslavl
Barnaul
Vladivostok
Irkutsk
Khabarovsk
Novokuznetsk
Orenburg
Ryazan
Penza
Tyumen
Naberezhnye Chelny
Lipetsk
Astrakhan
Tomsk
Kemerovo
Tula
Makhachkala
Kirov
Cheboksary
Ivanovo
Bryansk
Kaliningrad
Magnitogorsk
Kursk
Tver
Nizhny Tagil
Ulan-Ude
Arkhangelsk
Stavropol
Kurgan

Cities I will make datasheets on. Population/Restaurants/Nightclubs/Hotels/best way to get around the city..Pictures of city etc...
Any cities to add or categories tell me here. I will give my input as well, I have friends in pretty much every city here except for a few, but I will find out through Vkontakte from many people about the cities that I don't know as well. ^_^

BrownBear, I'd really like to hear about Irkutsk. Thanks.

Ufa

Both of those cities are already included..