rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Urine Electricity

Urine Electricity

Hey, you, white supremacists, take this!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Urine Electricity

White Supremacists? What are you talking about? This is a website about travel and picking up girls.

Urine Electricity

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:40 AM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

White Supremacists? What are you talking about? This is a website about travel and picking up girls.

It's a joke, my friend. Don't get angry. This section is about every thing. And just think about all those guys in NYC with all that rationing of fuel and so. This could be a good option.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Urine Electricity

"Hydrogen, of course, carries explosive risks, so the girls used one-way valves as a security measure (whether that is safety precaution enough is unclear). But don’t start saving your bladder output just yet.

The blog doesn’t mention where the energy needed to power the electrolytic cell comes from, or whether the electrolytic cell uses more power than the machine generates.”"

I don't want to be downing on somebody's invention, but "Does it actually generate power?" and "Will it explode and kill us all?" are the kinds of things I would want to know before I bought a generator.