rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Weekly Wing Meetups

After Roosh's visit in TO, this may be a good thread for TO puas to post on a weekly basis --which clubs or places they plan to be at -- and perhaps hook up with other wings.

I plan to be this Friday Nov 9, 2012 -- at:

Tryst Night Club
82 Peter St , Toronto, ON

Never been there before -- but am going with a social club -- also new to me -- of about 100 persons.

Cover is $10 before 10pm -- after that is $15 --

Great idea, and potentially useful to help conquer the ice maidens.

I was at Tryst in the early summer on a Friday night...not my idea and never again...there were so many dudes there I thought it was a gay club. The night ended successfully with a girl in the group that I went with, but it otherwise would have been a massacre.

What is going on tonight? Sat Nov 10

I am down for this. Just no Tryst though... I've been balkish on Clubland venues for years now.

I went to a MANSION Party on Friday and approached about 8-10 women. I had it in with a 28 Palestinian broad but it was my mistake for not going after her earlier in the night. He friend kept eyeing me down and she glanced looks but I did not like how they were positioned and it was to loud for me to strike a convo. When they moved into where I dancing I took that chance to talk up her friend she was down and we got into things early but then shit fizzled when she wanted more drinks (she offered to buy) - when she realized the bar was closed she got pissed off and bounced lmao.

Yes so true -- clubs are often the worst place for practising game. Just a fact.

Have you guys noticed how expensive clubs have become recently? I know the cost of shit goes up everywhere. But It wasn't too long ago that most clubs were 10 dollars admission and 4.50-5.00 for beers. Now a lot of clubs are $15 to get in and 7.00 for even a domestic pint.

I have a theory that more guys are going to clubs in TO than ever before. Now clubs feel that they can get away with anything. I went out to Queen West last weekend and every club was packed.

Your theory is correct. TO clubs are filled by pussified men so much that clubs beg women to attend even for free -- women do not have to pay cover charge for most clubs until 10 pm. Hence clubs are a night mare for puas and wings and probably best avoided.

I would say that clubs are really for practise -- it gives good lessons on rejection and social circles. Hence best not to except too much from clubs. Then you go out in the real world to put your skills to test.

Why blow so much cash to practice tho? A decent lounge will give you a better atmosphere to practice at times. The only plus of a club is the possible increase in volume due to it being a larger space. If in in blowing that much cash for a night out at Maison or some shit I'm in full hunt and attack mode!

Big and hostile Feminist protest at Dr Warren Farrell talk at UFT on men's issues last Friday. Lot of back lash in the Varsity in the comments. I was at the talk and we had to be sneaked in by the back entrance.

http://thevarsity.ca/2012/11/17/arrest-a...s-lecture/

and a number of videos of the protest:

http://t.oronto.ca/protesting-warren-far...f-toronto/

btw -- International Men's day was yesterday -- Nov 19

Fuk sakes. I have been to a CAFE event in the past and a nutty feminist tried to disrupt the talks but I never realized things got this heated at the last event. Where was the MSM Media? Imagine if the roles were reversed it would be front page all over Canada.

thinking of hitting up the language meet up at rivoli tonight. PM me if you want to join tonight or another night>

Bigxx, is that language event still going? I went there a couple times in the past and it was ok, had potential. Let us know how it and I might join you next week.

Still going on. Few targets tonight but apparently each week has a portion of new people. I like the event and will be back.

I've been to the language meetups twice now and I have gotten 5 numbers. Would be great to have a RVF wingman with me. I'll send you a PM bigxxx.

U of T feminist violence: full version

http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/u-o...l-version/ -- good to know what you are up against out there.

I just returned one week vacation from Cartagena, Colombia. Beautiful city and Women so friendly and sexy. And now back to TO -- What a contrast with TO women.

pbw - Colombia worth a visit?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3392.html

Check out this thread where I post a bit of my experience.

Colombia is definitely woorth a visit!

I am going to Montreal Feb 18- 25th. I got five free days at Best Western. The only way to succeed in TO is leave it and travel more. Any reconmendations while in Montreal is appreciated. I am on a very tight budget though.

Quote: (02-08-2013 05:10 AM)pbw Wrote:  

I am going to Montreal Feb 18- 25th. I got five free days at Best Western. The only way to succeed in TO is leave it and travel more. Any reconmendations while in Montreal is appreciated. I am on a very tight budget though.

try going to Radio Lounge on St Laurent street. That place is the shit and the women are tight, young and horny. Don't need any game to get a HB7-8 to rub on you on the dance floor. If you want to bang though, you'll be good in the girl is an anglo, if not a little french will help. Dont be afraid to neg and be alpha, they love it. Just make sure to make those MTL girl laugh and you'll get for sure for at least a kiss if your game is good. Good luck homey!!

What is the best way to move around in Montreal? Cabs can get expensive. I want to explore the city. So I was thinking maybe renting a bike --even in winter - for the more personal type of looking around. I am staying in the downtown area on Peel st and Sherbrooke. Also, is it ok to bring a girl to my hotel room -- the Best Western is where I am staying.

Quote: (02-08-2013 11:59 AM)pbw Wrote:  

What is the best way to move around in Montreal? Cabs can get expensive. I want to explore the city. So I was thinking maybe renting a bike --even in winter - for the more personal type of looking around. I am staying in the downtown area on Peel st and Sherbrooke. Also, is it ok to bring a girl to my hotel room -- the Best Western is where I am staying.

What's wrong with using the Metro? Of course you can bring girls back to your hotel room. You are allowed to have visitors.

Look homey, if I was you I wouldn't even bother looking around for women since you're located in the gold mine. Even though its cold, you could daygame around the Mcgill and Concordia universities (Mcgill is better) and hit the clubs by walking since you're close to a lot of good action without any traveling, and if you're able to pull, then take a cab back to your place. My best bet would be for you to hit a coll bar on Crescent street and/or the club copacabana on Maisonneuve and Peel.