rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single women voted overwhelmingly in favour of Obama

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov...vour-obama

Quote:Quote:

Mitt Romney actually did better than Obama among married women, outperforming the president by seven points. But Obama obliterated Romney when it came to the battle for the votes of unmarried women, beating him by 36 points.

American pollsters have a history of coming up with new labels for core sections of the electorate. In Bill Clinton's time, there were the soccer moms. George Bush had his security moms in the 2004 elections. In the 2008 contest, Sarah Palin tried to create a new brand of conservative woman with hockey moms and mama grizzlies.

But in striking demographic shift the most crucial component of the women's vote is no longer white, married middle class suburbanites but a broad coalition of unmarried women, people of colour and those under the age of 30.

The unmarried women of the 2012 make up almost 40% of the African American population, nearly 30% of the Latino population, and about a third of all young voters, or 32.7%, according to the research released on Thursday. They are divorced, separated, widowed, or have never married.

"They had an enormous influence on Tuesday's election," Gardner said.

Interesting...what are the effects on game? Better or worse? Does having a democrat in office directly cause more single women by enforcing their independence? While good for gaming strange puss, this is pretty bad for our social structure...Does this have a negative effect on the American female psyche? There may be more single women out there, but who care's when they're fat and have zero dependence on men and therefor feel zero need to make an impression or present themselves as a valuable mate? I'd rather live in a place with 20% single women that wear heels and work for male attention rather than a place with 40% single women who could give a fuck about their men.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I don't think the outcome of this election matters one butting on any personal level. As for larger societal trends, only time will tell.

This election does prove one thing, though. Republicans don't understand women. Think about all the stupid rape comments. Most people on this board understand the extent to which feminists turn rape into a political crime. Most of us, however, are not dumb enough to bring this up in conversation with girls. It takes a certain amount of finesse to get past women's dumbass political views. Republicans obviously didn't have the chops this time.

Yes. Women voted for Obama because they would rather be dependent on the government than on a man. Independent women are rarer than funny female comedians.

That's a little bit like saying, "that chick didn't go home with me, because she doesn't have the sense to see how attractive I am."

Republicans couldn't close with women. Democtats could. This isn't me showing my live for Democrats (never voted for one in my life), just pointing out the facts.

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:06 PM)j r Wrote:  

That's a little bit like saying, "that chick didn't go home with me, because she doesn't have the sense to see how attractive I am."

Republicans couldn't close with women. Democtats could. This isn't me showing my live for Democrats (never voted for one in my life), just pointing out the facts.

The supposed safety net that the government provides under Democrats doesn't play a big role in how women vote?

Imagine if there was a political party and a core part of their platform was that unmarried men who father children should not be responsible for paying child support if they don't agree with the mother's decision to carry the baby to term.

Would anyone be surprised if that party got the vast majority of the vote from single men?

Didn't think so.

So why should we be surprised the party that advocates for the right of women to have total control over their reproduction gets the vast majority of the single female vote?

News flash. People vote in their own self-interest.

There is no issue more important to single young women than being able to have ready access to abortion and contraception. Those are the only things that allow their carefree cock carousel ride to continue, so it's no surprise they vote to defend that.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I don't care if Obama had to get the votes from seal clubbers as long as Romney was stopped.

Quote: (11-09-2012 03:51 PM)j r Wrote:  

This election does prove one thing, though. Republicans don't understand women. Think about all the stupid rape comments.

Looking at the poll results I'd say the only people Republican understand are white guys in early forties and up who attend the religious service more often than weekly.

So they basically bet on stagnation. No surprise they lost. If they don't change, they'll lose forever.

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:01 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Yes. Women voted for Obama because they would rather be dependent on the government than on a man.

[Image: attachment.jpg8596]   
Then why more single men voted for Obama as well?

Quote: (11-09-2012 10:57 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Yes. Women voted for Obama because they would rather be dependent on the government than on a man.

A fair amount of those are gay men living in states in which gay marriage isn't legal.

I wrote a blogpost about the differences of who votes for each party and gaming in each party: Democart vs. Republican Game.

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2012/11/08...ican-game/

That's why I'm surprised how so many men on this forum support Obama... the Democrat party is super-hampsterific. The fact that single women favored Obama should be evidence enough to show that. They want government to be one big beta male supporter: tossing money their way to pay for birth control, food, rent, enforcing plenty of alimony and child support, their phone bill, etc. while they go out and fuck alpha dudes with no restraint.

If you, as a man, want to be an unbridled alpha, and have other people get out of your way while you take on risk and achieve success based on your own skill, you should at least be libertarian.

Obama might be a "secret alpha" as Tuth maintains (he's probably right), but everything that comes out of his mouth is beta. If we applied liberal philosophy to getting laid, we'd all resent Roosh for getting so many girls, creating "inequality" for the rest of us. Rather, men understand that life takes effort, and we all put in the work required to reap the benefits. There's no "safety net" or "redistribution" with pussy. I've long compared being single/gaming to being an entrepreneur: the risk and reward is all upon you. Your successes are from your skill and effort, and therefore you deserve all of the thrill and enjoyment--and that's what drives us to betterment.

Liberals are resentful of success, that the better you do, somehow it's a zero sum game and you're exploiting or using up success at the expense of someone else. Fuck that. It's about your personal skill, and the sweat and effort you're willing to put into investing in yourself. If that creates inequality in how much pussy men are getting, so be it. Some men aren't willing to put in the effort. Their loss. They want to live the safe and comfortable life. They feel entitled to what they want as their right by virtue of being alive. Fuck that. Society is benefited when you buck up and, out of your own self interest, make yourself a better man to earn your lays.

If you want government to be your provider, make sure everyone "plays nice" and shares the wealth, go ahead and be a beta. If you want government to make sure no one impedes your success, and if you honor success rather than denigrate it as making us "unequal," then why would you ever support liberals like Obama?

It's because more younger people voted for him and old married people voted for the republican. This has nothing to do with feminism or Obama being a feminist or anything like that.

It's an age thing.

Aloha!

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:02 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

A fair amount of those are gay men living in states in which gay marriage isn't legal.

That's crap. Even if every fag in the country voted for Romney the numbers would still be in favor of Obama. Fewer than 5% of Americans identify as homosexual. source

You can thank republicans for pushing homosexuality to the forefront. Ironic isn't it? The reason that single men voted in favor of Obama is because a majority of single men are young, and young people don't like the backward ass social policies that the republicans are pushing.

Full Disclosure: I voted for Gary Johnson

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:24 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

If you, as a man, want to be an unbridled alpha, and have other people get out of your way while you take on risk and achieve success based on your own skill, you should at least be libertarian.

Very few people want to team up with losers. Have they ever got any meaningful number of votes (more than Communists at their peak, for example)?

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:28 PM)Kona Wrote:  

It's because more younger people voted for him and old married people voted for the republican. This has nothing to do with feminism or Obama being a feminist or anything like that.

*sigh* Kona, I just got my popcorn and you spoiled all the fun.

Yes, the young folks didn't really vote in previous elections (same as Latinos and Asians). Mobilizing those folks to vote was incredibly powerful strategy for Dems - and they still have some resources left, they need to reach out to more people who don't bother to vote or don't know.
At the same time GOP doesn't have any more resources, everyone who wanted to vote GOP did so already.

You know why they vote for Obama? Because underneath the peacocking, chest pounding bullshit, most of the Republican policies towards women are pretty fucking beta. It's one thing to use game to influence and manipulate women. The Republican stance on abortion and birth control are all about control. They think that if they squeeze tighter, they can somehow make things "better." There are plenty of guys who have secretly wished they could have knocked a bitch up because they thought it would make her stay around. That's about beta as fuck wouldn't you say? I call it beta tyranny, and that shit is rampant amongst republicans.

And the most alpha motherfucker of the past 2-3 decades is a democrat. Bill Clinton. Plenty of you will hate on him. I knew a whore a while ago who was talking about buying his bio and going to a book signing. She said she waited in line for a few hours in shit weather. She took about 10-15 minutes to describe an interaction that lasted all of 20 seconds. She recounted every fucking detail of that interaction. She talked about what she was wearing, what he wore, weather, temp inside the store, described every movement he made, etc. She probably got gina tingles just telling me about it. They say 5 minutes of alpha is worth 5 years of beta. When you're Bill Clinton, 20 seconds of supreme alpha is worth a lifetime of beta. If all you can see when you look at him is government handouts and pandering to feminists, then I feel sorry for you. Hell, even I got a little tingling sensation in my balls watching him woo the crowd and millions of viewers on television when he gave his speech at the DNC 2 months ago. He is the smoothest motherfucking NATURAL player alive today.

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:07 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:06 PM)j r Wrote:  

The supposed safety net that the government provides under Democrats doesn't play a big role in how women vote?

Most everyone, single or married, men and women, will use social security and medicare when they are older, and the GOP wanting to gut these programs was a big reason they lost.

Women voted for Obama because they would rather be dependent on the government than on a man.

And all of those private firms that live off of government contracts, get bailed out by the government, receive corporate welfare, and rely on the government's infrastructure should also support the President.

From Mark Minter:

This is my analysis of the election. And this is my manifesto.

Here you had a sitting president that had everything going against him in voter sentiment, ambivalent economic data, if not bad data, a general lack of confidence of his ability to be a significant leader, and still he could not be beaten by his opponent.

This has been the on going theme of my comments. Women are winning. Women are going to win and impose the changes on society that they wish and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

The reason Obama won this election and why the Republicans were not able to gain any ground in the legislature was women. Pure and Simply. This election was about women. And the men lost. If the economy had improved even by a few percent more, then the election would never have been this close. Obama appealed to women and would blown Romney away. Romney was only in the race because of his ability to run on the economy and the antipathy that conservative white voters have towards Obama. In the Senate races, Woman won every race except for Maine where an independent candidate won, and the woman came in second. The conservative came in last.

The forces arrayed against you, socially, economically, and politically are insurmountable. You can scream, whine, blog, comment, whatever, and you will not turn back the march of history. Even if the number of Red Pill aware men increases ten fold in the next few years, it still will not stop the inevitable erosion of the position of men, not only in America, but throughout the rest of the world.

Now, I am going to tell you in no uncertain terms, if you have a dick then you are on your own and the forces of the world are arrayed against you. You can expect no political support, no social support, no support in the workplace, no support in the courts, with the police. Whether you realize it or not, women are a bigger enemy to you than any Arab, any Iranian, any Chinese.

Your last chance to even slow this march was just lost. Democrats made a lot of hay about the Clint Eastwood presentation during the Republican convention where he used a chair a prop and addressed a hypothetical Barrack Obama in the chair. It was said that was essence of the Republican party, angry, old white men railing in their anger at a black Democratic president. And more and more of are those old, angry, white men going to die and not be replaced in the pipeline. In 2016 there will be even fewer of them and more and more non-white voters will move onto the voting rolls to replace those white male voters that will die over the next four years. Obama received 93% of the black vote, 69% of the hispanic vote, and 74% of the Asian vote. Romney won 59% of white voters. There will a smaller percentage of white voters in every election cycle from here on out.

But the real issue was the gender gap. Women favored Obama, 54 percent to 44 percent, while men chose Romney by an almost identical margin, 53 percent to 45 percent. Mothers were more likely to support Obama (55 percent to 45 percent), while fathers sided with Romney (55 percent to 43 percent).

“Democrats effectively made the case that issues important to women, not just issues like abortion and reproductive rights but economic issues of equal pay and access to jobs, those issues resonated with women,” said Ron Schurin, a political scientist at the University of Connecticut. “The Romney campaign seemed at times to be tone deaf on those issues. They tried to make a case, they just didn’t do it effectively.”

The key race in the election cycle, the bellweather indicator of things to come, was the race between Scott Brown and Elizabeth Warren. Expect this formula to be repeated by Democrats in subsequent elections. Elizabeth Warren was an academic, a law professor from Harvard, with a specialization in Bankrupty. So expect more races where a female former professor without any political baggage or experience will run, and win, on women’s issues that are masked as issues for families, for the “middle class”. It is my opinion that Elizabeth Warren will run for president in 2016 and will become the nominee. And more and more women will move into elected office and those women will push issues favorable to women as their primary agenda masking those issues as “for children”, “for education”, “for families”.

Also, the story of the next four years will be stagnation on issues involving spending, spending cuts, unless it is a measure that effects women. Then public opinion, the media, and the army of women will coerce the Republican legislature into caving. When there are cuts or spending deals to be made, expect the deal not to cut things would have a more direct effect on women and pushed towards cuts that will affect men. If defense is cut, that effects men, fewer soliders, fewer defense contracts. Expect less stimulus spending on infrastructure, again more jobs for men. Expect this ongoing deal, tax cuts for the wealthy or business in exchange for what women want. Expect head start, health benefits, food stamp progams, education, aid to dependent children to be untouched. Expect more legislation like WAVA and IMBRA. Expect an EEO interpretation that further broadens sexual harrassment and sexual discrimination.

You all need to understand in no uncertain terms, women despise you, they think little of you. They believe you brutish and violent, bull headed, and fundamentally stupid. The see you as big children that must be controlled and disciplined in order make you useful to them. And if you are not useful to them, if you do not provide those things that they wish from you, actually, more correct to say, those things they need from you, then you will not be a part of their lives.

And they are earnest and driven in structuring society and the law in such a manner that you are no longer needed.

They are now avoiding marriage in droves, deferring pregnancy and motherhood, and using men, more and more, as forms of recreation and, less and less, as a necessary partner in the scheme of life as they are defining it. Their job and their female friends are more important to them than you are. They are celebrating and defining single motherhood as the form of child rearing preferrable to a two parent household.

And you should expect the bad behavior of women in relationships and in social situations to only get worse. There is a massive demographic shift that has been occuring since the end of the birth control. Compare the dearth of child bearing age women against the number of men from 19-55 that chase those women, men that throw deals and enticements at the feet of those women, with the rise in social media mechanisms available today that permit women to be approached and have those deals thrown at their feet, and you have recipe for more trouble ahead for men. Pity the poor boy born in 2007 when there was a birth rate of 4.32 babies born per 1000 people to the birth rate in 2011 of 1.9. There will be no girls for 50% of those boys, given that men tend to pair with younger women. If you wish to see the impact of demographic discrepancy on female behavior, study the history of Wyoming. Men literally had to pay women to have relationships and she shopped for the best offer. She would go a dance with one man and leave with another because she received the better offer.

So, I say to all of you, on this key date, this moment of national introspection that occurs every 4 years on election night when the character of our society unveils itself in the form of the ballot, we most certainly have entered into a new era of history. I call it the PostModern because I can only define it right now as what it isn’t and I am not yet able to define it for what it is. You can call it Post Industrial. You can call it the Third Wave, the first being agriculture, the second being industrial.

But you can expect to see the world, society, and the relationships between men and women begin to organize in other means, other forms, other measures, than anything that has ever come before. The Modern Era, for as long as we have any sort of social memory has been organized along the lines of the family and the marriage between men and women. Everything was based on this, from work, to taxes, to even how houses are aligned along steets, neighborhoods are built, and how maps are drawn.

You need a new paradigm, new thinking about how you filter the information that your senses provide you and what you make of it. You need to question any value, any moral, any religion, your patriotism, your chivalry, your male code of conduct, any generalization, any stereotype, any caricature, anything that is an artifact from the Modern Era. And you need to replace it something, something more PostModern. You can’t look back any fucking. Those days are gone and will never, never return.

Start with this statement right here and make it the first declaration in who you are, what you will be, and will do, what you won’t be and what you won’t do, and how you judge and think about the world

“I will be nobody’s fucking slave and nobody’s fool”.

You owe nobody nothing. You owe women nothing. You owe society nothing. All of those things, those forces, those structures wish to impose a slavery on you and need begin to reject it right now. You need redefine to yourself, “What it means to be a man.” And you need to begin to live that declaration of what it could, should, and would to be a man if you filter that determination with the first filter.

“I will be nobody’s slave and nobody’s fool”.

We will stop being men that are useful to women, useful to society and start being men that live life on their terms. You have a power that you give away. We voluntarily let chains be placed on you because we think that is what “The Good Man” does.

Re-evaluate everything.

Revolt.

You cannot change where the world and society is going. But you have the power to change your life so that you live it on your own terms. There will no “macro” solution to the angst that you are feeling. There will be no grand social movement to correct the wrongs that you experience in your dealings with women and in how society views and what it expects from men.

But you have the solution in your hands.

Game.

Not just “Game” as pick-up lines, but “Game” as a way of viewing women, as a way of viewing life, as a way of reconstructing what is right and what is wrong, as a way of reacting to the changes that are beyond your control, as a way of dealing with the structural and social changes that already have come and inevitably are coming.

Don’t worry about the world, worry about your world.

“I will be nobody’s slave and nobody’s fool.

Ever.

So when future historians look back on this PostModern time and make generalizations of this age, let them say:

“It was time when the men started being men, free men, that lived free, and no longer accepted the roles as slaves that society and women had imposed on them.”

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-10-2012 03:22 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:24 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Very few people want to team up with losers. Have they ever got any meaningful number of votes (more than Communists at their peak, for example)?

Lower-case "l" = libertarian, the ideology. Capital "L" = Libertarian the proper noun, aka the Libertarian Party. I was referring to the libertarian ideology, which is much, much broader than the party. In fact, I'd say most libertarians either vote for Republicans or just don't vote at all out of principle, rather than vote for the Libertarian Party.

Quote: (11-09-2012 05:56 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't care if Obama had to get the votes from seal clubbers as long as Romney was stopped.

You need to look up the definition of "cognitive dissonance" because, pal, you have it.

Mark Minter speaks the fucking truth.

If you wanted Obama, you voted for the woman's view of the world. You WERE a seal clubber.

Here are some novel election stats:

What The 2012 Election Would Have Looked Like Without Universal Suffrage: These five maps look at how the 2012 election would have played out before everyone could vote.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics...-like-with

Edit