rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heroes Save Beached Whale

Do any of you think she took that as a sign to lose some fucking weight?

Of course there is a related Seinfeld episode.

Team Nachos

Quote:Quote:

The blubber was the only thing keeping her afloat

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Obamacare for obesity in a nutshell? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:15 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

That's insane, I never saw a manatee that couldn't swim. It took 6 dudes to pull her out. The waves weren't even that big, looked like a nasty rip current though.

If I was there I would probably watch as she got sucked out to sea. I have a fetish of wanting to see someone die in front of me. It's almost happened twice, but no dice.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I don't understand why obesity is tolerated under federal law.

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:22 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The blubber was the only thing keeping her afloat

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

When I saw the title of this thread I actually thought for a second we were talking about an actual whale instead of some fatass chick. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

Japan has an anti-obesity law.

http://www.workforce.com/article/2008070...-workforce

Team Nachos

Mandated exercise regimes and food regulation/accountability please..

^Never gonna happen

Did she have a golfball stuck in her blowhole?

And, like true gentleman, they even brought her home afterwards!

[Image: whale.jpg]

Quote: (11-09-2012 01:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

Although I agree with your sentiments on obesity(though I don't think the government should control any aspects of our lives), a big reason why people are so fat is precisely because of the government.

Robb Wolf came up with a great example. Why is an apple more expensive than a Twinkie? An apple grows on a tree, then it's picked, put into a crate and shipped to the market. There are a ton of elements that go into a twinkie; enriched flour, high fructose corn syrup, soy lecithin, hydrogenated soybean oil and on and on. Then there's the energy that goes into processing those ingredients, and the packaging. A Twinkie should be a $1.50 a piece at least.

The reason it's not is because the government subsidizes the shit out of corn, soy and the like. We're paying billions in tax dollars to help these companies turn us in to fat asses. That combined with the governments food pyramid propaganda that has no basis in real science is a horrible combination.

There are many reasons why I am a Libertarian, and nearly everyone of them is because of the government causing more harm than good when it sticks it's hands in to our personal lives and the free market.

am i a bad person because i wanted to watch her drown?

i found the video hilarious but it bothered be those guys helped her out. those guys were fucking with darwinism. she should have drowned as she had no business getting in the water in the first place.

to the fat bitches: just because they make XXXXXL swimsuits doesnt mean you should wear and swim in them

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

funny video indeed,

That woman is deep in the morbidly obese zone, in fact everyone who appears in this video is a fat ass, exception only to one girl that appears towards the end and one of the heroes

Quote: (11-09-2012 03:36 PM)Katatonic Wrote:  

Although I agree with your sentiments on obesity(though I don't think the government should control any aspects of our lives), a big reason why people are so fat is precisely because of the government.

Robb Wolf came up with a great example. Why is an apple more expensive than a Twinkie? An apple grows on a tree, then it's picked, put into a crate and shipped to the market. There are a ton of elements that go into a twinkie; enriched flour, high fructose corn syrup, soy lecithin, hydrogenated soybean oil and on and on. Then there's the energy that goes into processing those ingredients, and the packaging. A Twinkie should be a $1.50 a piece at least.

The reason it's not is because the government subsidizes the shit out of corn, soy and the like. We're paying billions in tax dollars to help these companies turn us in to fat asses. That combined with the governments food pyramid propaganda that has no basis in real science is a horrible combination.

There are many reasons why I am a Libertarian, and nearly everyone of them is because of the government causing more harm than good when it sticks it's hands in to our personal lives and the free market.

I'd use your same example for how corporations are ruining America. This government is wholly owned and controlled by them, and that's where agribusiness subsidies come from. Good government is good. Bad government is bad. That doesn't mean all government is bad.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: lol.gif] The mysteries of life: why it's so funny watching a fat person struggle with normal physical activity... in this case, walking.

I saved a fat guy out of the ocean once - he was just a little bit fatter than the fatter guys that were saving this woman here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:27 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'd use your same example for how corporations are ruining America. This government is wholly owned and controlled by them, and that's where agribusiness subsidies come from. Good government is good. Bad government is bad. That doesn't mean all government is bad.

But see - you can't stop big rich interests from taking over the government. Rich people have been taking over governments as long as there has been recorded history. Thus the only expedient solution is to limit the power of government.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-10-2012 12:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:27 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

But see - you can't stop big rich interests from taking over the government. Rich people have been taking over governments as long as there has been recorded history. Thus the only expedient solution is to limit the power of government.

the rich voted for obama
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-wins...37437.html

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

fat jails?

well soup i think fat jails are cruel. however i do not find telling people they are fat cruel. in fact today i was walking by a group of 4 women one was obese and as i passed i heard her speak english. as i passed i said con permisso vaca, which means excuse me cow in spanish. i smiled at her when i said it she smiled back. i wish i was there when her spanish friends told her what i said.

Forget jails, look at Bernie Madoff, he aint learning his lesson in the least. Fat boot camp all the way!

If this whale was alone, would any of use try to save her?

I'd be scared of getting stuck in her wake.