rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh responds to G's response

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I'd like to add a couple of comments.

1. My main issue with G is not if he's real or not, but that he was talking down to guys here and fostering a tense atmosphere. I've referenced G's data on Riga and can say that it was real. As far as I know, none of his specific data has been questioned. I don't see a Dash scenario.

2. A lot of you said, "The guys who PM'd Roosh are pussies for complaining." Wrong, because this is what I urge. If you can't deal with a problem in private, you should report or PM me so I can moderate it. That's why I'm here. We can't have people settling beefs in public, hijacking threads, and making this forum more about ego than data. Again, if you have a problem with someone and you can't solve it, get me involved. Even if you're in the right, but you're blasting someone on a thread, you'll be looked on as the problem.

3. Vouching will be increasingly important. No one has to meet anyone, but lots of guys here are meeting and can vouch for guys and their data (or just the fact that they exist). Meeting in person does give an added defense to trolls, which as you know is a problem here like any other internet forum. If you have over 1000 posts where you share a lot of game/travel data, and refuse to meet with anyone, it's only natural for suspicions to be raised, especially since you obviously want to be a member of the community. On the other hand I completely understand people's need for privacy. Personally, I've had so many positive experiences meeting guys here then I think the ones who don't are missing out on the value this forum brings.

4. Overall, I do benefit out of G's posts. I understand the love he gets here. My post the other day is a reminder that this is a community and we have to be respectful of others, or the else the forum wouldn't be what it is. There are dozens of strong personalities here and it's only natural for there to be head butting. Honestly, it's a miracle that this forum is as laid back as it is and we can talk about these issues as a group without hating each other.

Carry on...

If you have over 1000 posts where you share a lot of game/travel data, and refuse to meet with anyone, it's only natural for suspicions to be raised, especially since you obviously want to be a member of the community.

[/quote]

Exactly. Completely reasonable for anyone to call G out for that specific reason. It would be disingenuous for him to act like he's not aware of that considering how much time he spends on the forum, as well as the content of his posts. Most of the high volume data posters have walked the walk in this regard (Mixx, Roosh, myself, InternationalSwagger, and the list goes on).

Quote: (11-09-2012 05:55 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

G's data on Riga ... was real.

Seriously? I find his "datasheets" have very little concrete information. His blog has ten pages of vague stories of swooping fly Latvian girls. His most detailed nightclub datasheet describes places he heard about before visiting, or that he never even entered. Can you please explain the value of his contribution?

I Love You Bar: heavily hyped ... before I went to Riga,

La Belle Époque: This place was heavily hyped also.

Essential: I only stayed a few minutes

Push: I never went.

Babylon: This place has “scam” written all over it. Even from the outside.

A13: Can be a scam joint, I think.

Shot Bar: Heavy scam spot.

Studio 69: I never checked it.

Blow Style: Never rolled in.

Black Magic Bar: I never stepped foot.

Macaroni Noodle Bar: I didn’t step.

Divorco: Not to criticize G's writing, but he isn't descriptive, whether it comes to stories or dropping data (you'll notice that on his blog as well). His reviews only give a few words, which opens him up to attacks that he wasn't actually there, and is most likely a reason why he does get so much hate. Giving more description would 100% alleviate some doubts that people have on him being overly vague.

If you don't put his writing in context, and just looked at one datasheet, you probably wouldn't be sold on it. From just a writer/blogger perspective, I think being descriptive is helpful in building an audience that trusts your work. The hate he gets is somewhat self inflicted: you can't be mysterious and completely break things down at the same time.

My gut instinct tells me he was in Riga and did not do so well with the women, which is why he did have a "told you Riga sucks" tone after I dropped my hate on the city. I read all of his Latvia posts on his blog and it was hard to come away with his verdict on it. It definitely didn't hint it was as bad as he would claim later.

I feel that Roosh was indirectly and unnecessarily being criticized in his original G thread for raising concerns certain members contacted him about. If members are contacting him then props to Roosh for raising the issue openly instead of brushing concerns under the carpet since G is a big contributor to the forum. I have no doubt that he would do the same if people were contacting him about Tuth or Mech etc. Proves the democratic and inclusive nature of the forum which can only ever be a good thing for all the members.

I have issues with G,no hate from me but I find him unnecessarily abrasive when anyone disagrees with him,more so then any other member on the forum. He seemingly cannot handle anyone disagreeing with him,however politely the point is made. Like his whole flare up because people questioned him flying Ryanair or the recent Spanish thread. G Manifesto has every right to be as large a life character as he desires,just so long as what he is posting is truthful,but in so doing so he has to accept that the bigger his claims the more eyebrows and questions will be raised. Hopefully in future he won't take those questions and probing as a personal attack by members and get defensive but instead take them in good humor and see it as a chance to back up some of his tales.

It seems G stated he is up for meeting members so I look forward to someone doing so. It will give Manifesto the chance to prove all those doubters among us who think he is a not quite what he portrays on the internet wrong. Or perhaps not...

Guess one last thing about the vouching piece, Yes there is a lot to be gained by meeting members. However. As this forum grows the number of loser trolls grows as we regress to the average.

There is a ton to lose if you have your shit together. Literally need to read every post and then it's still a gamble.

In addition, in person people attempt to "talk about other members" this is probably my biggest pet peeve fishing info about others personal info/life. It makes you realize you have to constantly make up a small bit about your personal life to everyone.

Regarding the smack downs sure I can see how that pisses people off but it's just his personality fake or not. Stand your ground. I got into an argument with him several months ago about xyz generation being pussies. I am not going to back down on that even today. If you think "bullying" is "hard life growing up". I am sorry you are a vagina. You either got shot an killed or put in a hospital, not "boys will be boys fights". With that said I'm still not going to pm Roosh about my feelings.

The big issue that I'll agree with is thread derailment on arguments of places (and useless shit like politics, end of the day though, just follow people who suit your game style/lifestyle.

Finally, if he is a keyboard jockey cool man because he had to stalk all these places and lifestyles and be CORRECT to get us the info. I would pay an ugly loser to check out places for me if it was this damn accurate. Doubt he's doing that though.

^^^ When you get a 7 day ban or worse because you're being the man on an internet forum, don't complain to me.

That would be interesting because basically if the guy gets pissed he's a troll and if he doesn't care and or brings more good info then it's a lost contributor.

Oh well back to biz.

Quote: (11-09-2012 07:28 AM)Divorco Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 05:55 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

G's data on Riga ... was real.

Seriously? I find his "datasheets" have very little concrete information. His blog has ten pages of vague stories of swooping fly Latvian girls. His most detailed nightclub datasheet describes places he heard about before visiting, or that he never even entered. Can you please explain the value of his contribution?

I Love You Bar: heavily hyped ... before I went to Riga,

La Belle Époque: This place was heavily hyped also.

Essential: I only stayed a few minutes

Push: I never went.

Babylon: This place has “scam” written all over it. Even from the outside.

A13: Can be a scam joint, I think.

Shot Bar: Heavy scam spot.

Studio 69: I never checked it.

Blow Style: Never rolled in.

Black Magic Bar: I never stepped foot.

Macaroni Noodle Bar: I didn’t step.

If someone wants to read what I really wrote, you can see it here: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/11/rig...heets.html

Not sure why you would cut off everything I wrote after one line to make it seem like I didn't break each place down. And make it seem like I didn't enter.

Yes, I had heard about a couple of the places before I went. The information I received was very poor. Coincidentally that information was received from members of this forum that were highly respected.

The best places I found were never mentioned by people on this forum or the internet. The scam places I mentioned were not mentioned by people on this forum or the internet.

Before I wrote that, the information on Riga was either non-existent or very inaccurate.

But I won't smack you around.

Quote: (11-09-2012 07:06 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Exactly. Completely reasonable for anyone to call G out for that specific reason. It would be disingenuous for him to act like he's not aware of that considering how much time he spends on the forum, as well as the content of his posts. Most of the high volume data posters have walked the walk in this regard (Mixx, Roosh, myself, InternationalSwagger, and the list goes on).

You did see my response to this right?

I have tried. We didn't meet because of them. Not me.

I have addressed this multiple times to you. At least 3 or 4 times over the last year.

This will be my last time.

Quote: (11-09-2012 07:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I read all of his Latvia posts on his blog and it was hard to come away with his verdict on it. It definitely didn't hint it was as bad as he would claim later.

Keep in mind, when I wrote that, no one was saying anything negative about Riga. In fact, people were saying that Riga was one of the greatest places on Earth to pick up girls. Hell, that is why I went there.

I mean, I did admit I got scammed, right?

I did admit I got in 3 fights and a back injury.

I did admit that I was having an extremely difficult time with girls there.

Sure I didn't completely slag the place but it should have been pretty obvious I wasn't having the time of my life.

Hey G I read your Mardi gras report last night. Tell me did you notice anything peculiar about cafe du monde?

G - I just read your epic response. You may or may not have tried to link up with members on international trips, but those kind of moves always have a high likelihood of flaking. I know this from my own experience. Forget about RVF members, even people in my personal social circle can flake on big trips. Many others can say the same I'm sure.

But that's not just it. There's also RVF members near where you live. There's also the fact that neither your blog or FB page has ever included pics of what you actually look like. Keep in mind we all know what the other top posters look like (Mixx, Roosh, Swagger, etc) and the reason people demand that from you is because you talk a gang of shit in your posts about how to dress and how you are constantly killing it in some James Bond lifestyle. Well, prove it then. Talk is cheap.

At this point you are nothing more than an online handle as far as I'm concerned. You could be a 14-yr old kid in Nebraska for all I know. I personally don't care who you are but you should definitely understand why people have doubts about you. There's no reason to be indignant about that. This is the 21st century bro. We live in the social media age where credibility must be demonstrated. You're over here on some Medieval-era mystery writer BS that comes off as pretty corny to me considering how much time you actually spend on the forum.

Well how about this, since he is willing to meet.

Give me 48 hours notice and I will fly out to anywhere in the USA on any weekend to meet up, 2 week notice and I'll fly out to anywhere international (any weekend).

For kickers, this offer also stands for any guy on this forum with my phone number many of which were bolded in the response thread, I will cover your ticket if the G doesn't want to meet a young guy like me.

Nothing for me to lose, the places he has visited and/or likes I already have connex there so worst case it's a $2-300 bump in ticket cost to see old friends.

If he's unwilling to meet then it is what it is.

That is all.

Quote: (11-09-2012 10:49 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

There's also the fact that neither your blog or FB page has ever included pics of what you actually look like. Keep in mind we all know what the other top posters look like (Mixx, Roosh, Swagger, etc)

This is coming from the guy who posted some pictures of himself on here then scurried to Roosh to have them removed.

Just so everyone doesn't forget that piece of recent history.

I would think out of anyone, you would understand the desire not to post your own pictures.

You have had some kind of strange agenda against me for a while that boarders on the obsessed (ie starting thread about me everytime I am gone, constantly referencing me in other threads, rehashing the same topics about me every three months).

Let's flip the coin for a second. Do I ever question you? I don't know who you are either. I never even talk about you. You could be a little girl in DC for all I know. Do I care? No.

I am done with this topic. As far as I am concerned, The People Have Spoken.

And I am not joking or being sarcastic:

If everyone on here wants to reveal their identity, I will too.

I promise I will.

I will just go last.

Deal? I seriously will.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I'm going to be the dealbreaker then...

G - I had pics removed to protect the people in them not myself. Some white knight reached out to a girl with a CS profile I had listed in a thread.

I showed up at the RVF meetup and continue to network with members locally. People know what I look like. I'm also FB friends with members like Swagger. All my pics are on there. Nothing to be worried about.

You have yet to walk the walk but continue to talk.

In the response it says willing to meet up. Some of those guys have my number and the offer stands to Roosh as well even though I have never met him nor know him.

Quote: (11-09-2012 10:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If everyone on here wants to reveal their identity, I will too.

I promise I will.

I will just go last.

Deal? I seriously will.

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:04 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

G - I had pics removed to protect the people in them not myself. Some white knight reached out to a girl with a CS profile I had listed in a thread.

I showed up at the RVF meetup and continue to network with members locally. People know what I look like. I'm also FB friends with members like Swagger. All my pics are on there. Nothing to be worried about.

Just get over it.

You are not one of the people I would meet on here.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, like I said before, I know some people on here are very sensitive.

I am trying not to slap people around. And I am trying to be aware of people's feelings on here.

Let it go.

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:10 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:04 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Just get over it.

You are not one of the people I would meet on here.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, like I said before, I know some people on here are very sensitive.

I am trying not to slap people around. And I am trying to be aware of people's feelings on here.

Let it go.

I believe MikeCF is one. Miami guys? I love Miami. LA? Love it. NYC love it.

I like MikeCF as well, we have met up. I'd cover his cost, it's just a few bucks anyway.

If that's not okay, then whatever, putting it out there just to see if you're willing to meet up with anyone, if not cool keep writing. Not trying to be a dick, but if that's the case then don't say you're willing simply say you're not willing. Hell if it was any of the top tier cities I mentioned above the window closes to same day ticketing. Domestic tix are cheap.

I don't think G needs to meet anyone if he doesn't want to. If guys want to know if he's real here's a simple solution...

G manifesto can take a picture of his closet and write rvf on piece of paper. If it's full of sick suits and gucci loafers he's more than likely real and he doesn't have to give any identity away.

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:17 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't think G needs to meet anyone if he doesn't want to. If guys want to know if he's real here's a simple solution...

G manifesto can take a picture of his closet and write rvf on piece of paper. If it's full of sick suits and gucci loafers he's more than likely real and he doesn't have to give any identity away.

I agree he doesn't have to meet anyone, he mentioned he would. If true then do it up. If not then say unwilling.

The above scenario can be fabricated, you just go into a store and do that. You can also load up on a credit card with no limit and do it even more shady if you wish.

But anyway guess what I'm really asking is if he is ever willing to meet? Pure curiosity at this point. If not cool. If so then great, tickets available via WestCoast fund starting today. Offer won't expire so this bickering ends over the cost of what a G? Who cares.

Already got a few good pointers from his posts, so real or not I don't care.

Have a good weekend guys.

Quote: (11-09-2012 11:20 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

I agree he doesn't have to meet anyone, he mentioned he would so if true then do it up. If not then say unwilling.

The above scenario can be fabricated, you just go into a store and do that.

But anyway guess what I'm really asking is if he is ever willing to meet? Pure curiosity at this point. If not cool. If so then great, tickets available via WestCoast fund starting today. Offer won't expire so this bickering ends over the cost of what a G? Who cares.

Already got a few good pointers from his posts, so real or not I don't care.

Have a good weekend guys.
It takes two minutes to do this. I know he wont though nor was he able to answer my last question. It is what it is

First off, great moderation Roosh. Way to stay on top of everyone's concerns.

About G; a few issues that haven't received attention:

1. No one mentions G's incredible restraint in being “mean” (lol) to other posters. I mean, the guy has thread after thread started about him. Hundreds and hundreds of snarky-@ss posts about smoking, SoCal driving, not being 'authentic,” pocket squares...the list goes on and on. All directed at G. In looking at Gs behavior no one adjusts for degree of difficulty. Very, very few posters (certainly not me), would show the restraint. G has.

2. No one calls out people attacking G for not knowing what the f--- they're talking about. A common criticism of G is he brags to much, but NO one brings up the fact he regularly discusses his 0 for 49 Reverse Marciano streak. He's written about numerous rejections- personal, social, etc. If I go 0 – 49, believe me...I ain't discussing it. When you hear both FAILURE, as well as success from someone, in my experience, usually that’s the guy you trust. People can hate, but hating without doing the homework is soft.

3. The obsession with “authenticity” and need for “proof” is baffling to me. If you read Gs stuff, he's detailed hundreds of illegal activities he's been involved in. So why would he want to be more public????? It's smart Internet policy. Nothing good can come from it. Maybe my expectations in requiring people to use a higher form of logic and think about why G isn't “public” after detailing years criminal activity is too high??? Please people, think. Statute of limitations anyone? C'mon. And if people obsessed with “authenticity” want to lead by example, then they should go public and detail their illegal activities on their facebook page or a blog for employers and the world to see. Relative anonymity makes all this possible.

4. The issue with G is a generational divide. I think many younger posters don't understand that many people live a G-like lifestyle. There's life beyond the dorm. I'm guessing for most ballin' 30+ posters, G's stuff is gold. I know I can't find many ideas on dominating places from Brennan's in NO to Balthazar in NY. This stuff is incredibly unique, but foreign to a lot of people. So they don't believe it. Hopefully someday they will because its awesome.

5. The issue with G is a cultural divide. G's just talks s---. Why? Because its fun. Its a black vernacular style designed to self-aggrandize and display extreme confidence, etc, but in a mostly harmless way. It's not all literal. I'm black, and when I tell a white chick, for example “I need the mirror more than you because I'm so good looking,” they initially think its incredibly obnoxious, but they quickly learn its just playful, confident fun. Think of it as an art form- like most art forms, creativity wins. For all yall sociologist m------- f-----ers out there, its the polar opposite of the WASP model of quiet, humble resolve swathed in staid, Buckley-esque hues of Block Island Red lounging beneath a weekend canopy of late summer azalea in the serene Bar Harbor garden.

Does it have to be a closet full of sick suits? What if they are all at the dry cleaners?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards