rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Differences between Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan?

I know that there are many similarities between these three countries, but does anyone have any first hand experience and info and can break down the differences (especially subtle ones) between the three as they relate to women (looks, attitudes, receptiveness to foreigners, etc.) and culture at large?

Quote: (11-09-2012 02:57 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

I know that there are many similarities between these three countries, but does anyone have any first hand experience and info and can break down the differences (especially subtle ones) between the three as they relate to women (looks, attitudes, receptiveness to foreigners, etc.) and culture at large?

I game some armenian and azerbijan girls in america, in Los Angeles.

First of all Azerbaijan girls are consider turks or asians. Also they are muslims. Horse meat is widely eaten in Azerbaijan, so horse meat is big in that area, keep in mind alot of Azerbaijan girls that immigrate to america are actually Armenians not Azerbaijan (turks/asian).....may want to ask before assuming.

Armenians and Georgians are christian and consider them self religious but that doesn't stop them from partying. They consider them-self to be white.

Armenians girls can be very pretty or super ugly....they are usually close to there families and value status in society.

think it's religious differences

azeri's are muslims, armenians are christians/jews, georgians are more russian aligned in their religion.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos