rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 in 3 Men Can't See His Penis
in 3 Men Can't See His Penis
1 in 3 Men Can't See His Penis

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archiv...is/264615/

A British health campaign aims to get men's attention about obesity by appealing to penis-centric psyches.
[Image: snowgut6152.jpg]

A privately funded campaign is has narrowed in on a tool for helping men to gauge their obesity. When standing upright, can they see their penis?

After funding their own survey of 1,000 British men, the health advocacy group found that "33 percent of men in Britain aged between 35 and 60 years are unable to see their penis" because of their bellies. They presumably controlled for poor vision.

Dubbed "The Big Check," the campaign is based on the simple idea that men may be flippant about the health risks of belly fat, but anything concerning their junk is likely to get their attention.

According to the group's staff expert, "Men care more about maintaining their cars than their own bodies, and often only see the doctor if told to by a female partner or relative." Dr. Sarah includes helpful tips on how woman can shoulder the responsibility for their guy's health, which, aside from one "sexy" suggestion ("encourage him to check his testicles regularly for lumps -- or check them yourself as part of foreplay") are mostly just variations on nagging.

Dr. Sarah's apparent lack of faith in men being able to do anything for their own health comes off far from progressive. But as long as we're throwing the kitchen sink at the obesity epidemic, I can think of worse ways of going about it.

Team Nachos
Were I a fatboy, I'd channel some Howlin' Wolf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ2UadHc_Qg

It don't matter if I can't see it, it's still gettin' sucked!

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA
Quote: (11-07-2012 04:00 PM)SpiderKing Wrote:  

Were I a fatboy, I'd channel some Howlin' Wolf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ2UadHc_Qg

It don't matter if I can't see it, it's still gettin' sucked!

God damnit I love the blues. Hadn't listened to any Howlin' Wolf in months. Thanks for the reminder.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
Im betting 1 in every 3 women cant see his penis either.
Quote: (11-07-2012 04:29 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Im betting 1 in every 3 women cant see his penis either.

It's still better than 3 out of 3 women can't see their cooch [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos
@parlay-A mountain goat to the cooch would fix both problems [Image: lol.gif] *look it up on youtube if you dont follow
Quote: (11-07-2012 05:10 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

@parlay-A mountain goat to the cooch would fix both problems [Image: lol.gif] *look it up on youtube if you dont follow

This?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.
My penis is where my life force comes from. It needs maintenance and attention at all times. It's priorities organize my life. It is the sun that my world revolves around. Women bow down to it regularly and men fear it's power.
MSW I cant see the video but based on the picture Im gonna have to say yes.