rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anvers by Ulrich Lang NY

Anvers by Ulrich Lang NY

Anyone out there every try this EDT? I've been debating on this one for awhile as the notes seem like they would be right up my alley. Normally I would just head to a local spot that carries it and get a sample or check it out before purchasing it, but it isn't sold anywhere that's local. It would be a risky blind buy at $110. The notes are below:

Lime
Mint
Basil
Sage
Bergamot
Tangerine

Middle

Honey
Sesame
Violet
Jasmine
Geranium

Base

Leather
Amber
Oakmoss
Guava

[Image: o.7650.jpg]

Anvers by Ulrich Lang NY

Do you know Basenotes? Their reviews usually give a good sense of what a scent is like. Apart from that how you experience scent is usually so personal that it's not a good idea to buy them blind.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122794.html

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Anvers by Ulrich Lang NY

Quote: (11-05-2012 11:25 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Do you know Basenotes? Their reviews usually give a good sense of what a scent is like. Apart from that how you experience scent is usually so personal that it's not a good idea to buy them blind.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122794.html

Yeah, I've used Basenotes before. Not bad. The problem with Basenotes, and sites like it, is those guys that review the fragrances over there tend to bash anything that isn't absolutely amazing or something that hasn't ever been done before. Those aren't bad reasons to knock a fragrance, but they tend to be overly critical. I've owned frangrances I knew were pretty good and then checked Basenotes only to see it bashed as a rip-off to this or that or being called very "unoriginal". They love that word over there. But that's just my opinion. Thanks for the reference though.