rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serious Penis Rash

Serious Penis Rash

I dont know what the hell is going on but Im really scared. My breakdown started right here
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-98...e-114.html

My dick started itching last week but I didnt think anything of it. I noticed it was red while taking a shower but ignored it. It started getting more red over a few days. Now, its extremely red in an area about 1 inch by 1 inch. Like maroon, blood red. Its itching real bad, flakey, feels real sensitive in that area and it seems like its leaking in that spot but from where?? It looks so scary and Im freaking out.

Im not circumsized but clean my dick extra good because I know I have to. Theres no bumps or anything so I dont think it can be herpes. Plus, its not painful. I hate doctors but Im worried it might be something serious after years of raw dogging. Can I pour hydrogen peroxide on it or use a certain lotion/cream? Its weird because Ive been using condoms with girls (their request) for the past 2 months except for one.

Serious Penis Rash

See the doctor. Not going is not worth the risk.

Until you get your appointment, you might want to check WebMD with your symptoms.

Serious Penis Rash

Just get to a clinic ASAP mate, there's absolutely no reason why you should be embarrassed. Don't delay any further.

Serious Penis Rash

Bro you got a yeast infection. I'm about 90% sure given your symptoms.

Yeah I know what your thinking, but I'm not joking.

Go see a doctor and get some meds.

Or go pick some OTC meds

Or hit some pussy raw (no joking either, the PH of a vagina is supposed to prevent yeast infections. Women only get them when their PH is out of whack)

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Serious Penis Rash

Paging Dr. Ali, Paging Dr. Ali........

[Image: attachment.jpg8553]   

Serious Penis Rash

Dude, this is your dick we're talking about. You need to get some real live medical professionals on it ASAP. Don't fuck around and get to a walk in clinic at least.

Serious Penis Rash

Sounds like a minor STD case, dont worry about it.

Serious Penis Rash

Or just let it pass and it will go away like a bad case of the flu. Have had shit like that happen before but it was nothing serious.

Serious Penis Rash

You should probably post pictures of it also, so we as doctors can better diagnose the problem.

Or just go to a fucking doctor..

I am the cock carousel

Serious Penis Rash

I agree that it sounds like a yeast infection, but you should still probably have it checked out.

Serious Penis Rash

Sounds very much a yeast infection pal, I have had similar, try Daktacort, you can usually buy over the counter, apply 3 times a day, if you don't notice an improvement in 24-48 hours see the doctor. If it works you should see the benefit after a day and be clear in a 3-5 days.

good luck, peace

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/skin-and-hair...cream.html

Serious Penis Rash

Quote: (11-04-2012 12:43 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Or go pick some OTC meds

Or hit some pussy raw (no joking either, the PH of a vagina is supposed to prevent yeast infections. Women only get them when their PH is out of whack)
Yep sounds like thats what it is. Put away the scissors [Image: whip.gif]

Serious Penis Rash

This forum can solve a lot of (maybe most) problems, but not this one. Go see a doctor and tell us how it turns out. Your dick is in our prayers.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Serious Penis Rash

Maybe Yeast infection or ring worm; doesn't sound like any std I've heard of. Still, doctor ASAP. Or you could listen to Dr. Ali... He seems really knowledgable.

Serious Penis Rash

Quote: (11-04-2012 12:43 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Or go pick some OTC meds

You beat me to it.

It's basically athlete's foot on your dick.

I had it.

It's not an STD. Got it from being out in the humid, hot environment.

I bought some OTC jock itch spray from CVS.

When I sprayed it on for the first time, thought I was going to die.

It stopped burning after 3 or 4 days and cleared up after 10 days.

Serious Penis Rash

^^^

Sounds like what it is given your description. I had this too, did the same thing as Mike got some spray and it cleared up in a few days.

Serious Penis Rash

Ignore my earlier comment, you should see a doctor if the problem continues. I feel very stupid for trying to make a diagnosis as a 5th year medical student D:

Serious Penis Rash

I went to a few Walgreens and the pharmacists said I can use Monistat. I looked online and a bunch of people recommended jock itch spray like Mike said. I wonder which one is better/stronger, the Monisatat cream or jock spray? I'm gonna use the Monistat, start chugging my ACV and see if it goes away within a week. I'll go to a doctor if there's no change.

Serious Penis Rash

Well, pouring ACV and dusting baking soda on it can't hurt.

Doesn't pouring half a thing of ACV on your dick make it bigger anyway?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Serious Penis Rash

Quote: (11-04-2012 08:46 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Well, pouring ACV and dusting baking soda on it can't hurt.

Doesn't pouring half a thing of ACV on your dick make it bigger anyway?

It might work like salt on a slug. Someone else try it first.

Serious Penis Rash

Alright Houston Listen to me Buddy (As I know a thing or two about treating a medical condition[Image: wink.gif]) , First and foremost do not wait for a week, If you can send a picture of a close up via PM I can give you a better diagnosis and treatment plan or better get to a Physician in person ASAP/STAT.

Differential Diagnosis of what it could be

1. Fungal Infection: Can be treated with topical clotrimazol cream available over the counter and or a Jock Itch Powder. Chances are if this thing has not gone away in 2-3 weeks like you mentioned you will need Oral Antifungal agents like Diflucan but you are going to need a prescription for this. when you say it is a weeping lesion makes it less likely to be a fungal infection. Definite diagnosis only by putting minor scraping/solution under microscope.

2. Allergic reaction to latex: Stay the fuck away from latex condoms and for heavens sake do not put any irritants like Alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide, any chemicals, soap etc on red damaged skin, Pisses me the hell off thet you are doing that....... treatment would be a topical steroid cream available over the counter and if it is a severe case you need Oral Steroids but you need a prescription for that.

3. Herpes You need to get tested and if positive get treated with Valacyclovir, again need a prescription.

4. Bacterial Infection: Least likely but possible need antibiotics topical or oral depending upon severity and or Inecting bacteria.

Bottom Line : Get your Ass out of the house right now and get to a doctor, I do not understand your hesitation..........

1. Embarrassed: Buddy there is no shame in this game, Go to a Physican's office , everything is confidential.

2. Insurance Issues: I thought you were a student , Go to your student health center, This is most common problem they deal there or go toa Non Profit/State run/University hospital they will treat you even if you do not have insurance, If they give you trouble, visit the social worker at the hospital. All these meds I told you above are Generic and you can get a $ 4 dollar prescription at Walmart.

Guys don't joke about it, this is serious matter and no ACV, NO salt Please ........ Let's joke about it after it's treated [Image: smile.gif]

Still confused PM Me but do thank Parlay as he alerted me to respond to you.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Serious Penis Rash

I just sent you a pm Lothario. Thanks Parlay, me and my dick appreciate you for informing the Roosh doctor [Image: heart.gif]

Serious Penis Rash

See a medical professional. They deal with so much shit and vomit on a daily basis that they wont be fazed by whatever is troubling your soldier so there is no need to be embarrassed.

Serious Penis Rash

ACV is a strong acid and baking soda is a strong base. I wouldn't put those directly on your dick.

Serious Penis Rash

Impressive Lothario. You know you're not going to be able to just walk away like that now.

So now who is going to start the "Ask Medical Questions of Lothario" thread?

Roosh?